HTN from old class descended HARD.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I remember this wide shouldered HTN with high class prettyboy looks from my old class who I knew could never compete with (pre surgical knowledge and understanding aesthetics).

I was right back then but guess what, I stumbled upon a recommendation for his profile on my instagram and holy shit.
This motherfucker had aesthetically aged 10 unhealthy years in 3 FUCKING YEARS.

Out of nowhere his hairline had moved up a full inch into a stable NW 2.
His skin had lost all of it's collagen and looked matte instead of glowing.
His eyebrows had shedded from being strikingly dense into mediocre.
He also had to start wearing glasses as well because of subhuman corneas.
Worst of all...his crow's feet were those of a fucking 50 year old.

The dopamine that rushed through my body seeing this high class HTN prettyboy descend into an actual soyjak felt better than getting cold approached by a thousand wet stacies.
Best part is meanwhile he started decomposing, I have gained more dimorphism as I aged and when I keep looksmaxing I will ascend so incredibly hard I will be unrecognizable. Seeing your surroundings and especially competition descend while you know you have a good base is some of the best motivation you can ever gain, I win in this story and I almost can't even believe it myself.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

@cytoplasm @SurgeryEnjoyer @Krakowski @drop @DelonLover1999 @John Cracovizk @slayer69 @WishIwasChico @tristan18 @saiya_online

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, sportsmogger, Deleted member 19766 and 27 others
I edge to your posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, Going2KillMyself, Ryldoo IS COPING and 15 others
too much text

Agepill crumbles men

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 29167
I remember this wide shouldered HTN with high class prettyboy looks from my old class who I knew could never compete with (pre surgical knowledge and understanding aesthetics).

I was right back then but guess what, I stumbled upon a recommendation for his profile on my instagram and holy shit.

The dopamine that rushed through my body seeing this high class HTN prettyboy descend into an actual soyjak felt better than getting cold approached by a thousand wet stacies.
Best part is meanwhile he started decomposing, I have gained more dimorphism as I aged and when I keep looksmaxing I will ascend so incredibly hard I will be unrecognizable. Seeing your surroundings and especially competition descend while you know you have a good base is some of the best motivation you can ever gain, I win in this story and I almost can't even believe it myself.

@cytoplasm @SurgeryEnjoyer @Krakowski @drop @DelonLover1999 @John Cracovizk @slayer69 @WishIwasChico @tristan18 @saiya_online
HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
Every single "chad" I know from high school, turned into MTNs and LTNs by mid 20 at the latest.

It's the reason we should ban U-16s who think their life is over when it's just beginning.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham, normie_joe, Sprinkles and 2 others
Every single "chad" I know from high school, turned into MTNs and LTNs by mid 20 at the latest.

It's the reason we should ban U-16s who think their life is over when it's just beginning.
I just wish I was 18 again

• +1
Reactions: Graham, normie_joe and SecularIslamist
its the other way around retard :lul:
In swedish it's: Han som skrattar bäst, skrattar sist.
In english it's: He who laughs last, laughs best.

Different orders so it sounds more phonetically pleasing in respective language.

In swedish it's: Han som skrattar bäst, skrattar sist.
In english it's: He who laughs last, laughs best.

Different orders so it sounds more phonetically pleasing in respective language.
they have different meanings lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
yeah it hits like truck, most the subhoomans from my graduating class either look same and peaked at 18 or descended hard and didnt age well, dont think any look decent aside from maybe a handfull, men hit wall in their own way.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and HarrierDuBois
they have different meanings lol
They have the exact same meanings. Nothing is better than winning when you were expected to lose.

Good.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Hahaha fuck you chad

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most of my school mates descended hard. Hairline/fat/bloat/low status jobs.

They also have no friends/social circle unlike b4(esp the slayers), i heard of a bangladesh guy calling paki guy n asked why did he not call him and ask him to do his task(errandboy maxxing for social circle), so desperate, i cringed.

Low status job is the biggest thing that descended/humbled them. Many high school gf's that dumped them and moved on. They have no new gf/are single/or married.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, HarrierDuBois and Xangsane
Most of my school mates descended hard. Hairline/fat/bloat/low status jobs.

They also have no friends/social circle unlike b4(esp the slayers), i heard of a bangladesh guy calling paki guy n asked why did he not call him and ask him to do his task(errandboy maxxing for social circle), so desperate, i cringed.

Low status job is the biggest thing that descended/humbled them. Many high school gf's that dumped them and moved on. They have no new gf/are single/or married.
Well said. Lots of people my age are getting engaged and married and I mog the absolute fuck out of them. Their prospective wives are also mostly chubby too. Me and my fiancée mog hard

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, HarrierDuBois and robtical
Everyone from my gigh school looks the same now at mid / late 20s, this guy I know is 31 and looks the same as when he was 18

271584349 1126461274849669 8370689212212563630 n

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, normie_joe, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, HarrierDuBois, Akhi and 1 other person
Well said. Lots of people my age are getting engaged and married and I mog the absolute fuck out of them. Their prospective wives are also mostly chubby too. Me and my fiancée mog hard
I have ascended hard too and mog them hard. Late puberty, my face became lot more masc. But most brutal thing to me was the low status job and losing social circle.(prob cuz in school its easier to make friends/status vs after school where job/social standing matters lot more)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
idk aging is only very noticeable on good looking people without a lot of bone mass.
Not at all. Esp if hairline/face fat is affected

No one cares about someone Going from mtn to ltn
Nope. MTN could be at least socially acceptable in social circle. But the MTN who descend cuz of hairline/bloat may now look creep. Now he is be avoided by ppl

Shitty beard and lens d, and also he’s white.
He has a shitton of bonemass+quadroon. Bones arent a guarantee for good aging, thats basically a myth
Paul rudd doesnt age split gty jc 190328 hpMain 16x9 1600

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
He has a shitton of bonemass+quadroon. Bones arent a guarantee for good aging, thats basically a myth
View attachment 2531696
maher has white and thin skin. Check his Instagram he still looks good. Idk what the pic you linked has to do with anything

maher has white and thin skin. Check his Instagram he still looks good. Idk what the pic you linked has to do with anything
Shows how boneless guy aged well. And maher has descended at only 28, youd think a guy like him would onlylook better now

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Shows how boneless guy aged well. And maher has descended at only 28, youd think a guy like him would onlylook better now
Having a shitty beard is not descension jfl , I never said boneless guys can’t age well. It’s just not the common rule

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and cytoplasm
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and HarrierDuBois
I have ascended hard too and mog them hard. Late puberty, my face became lot more masc. But most brutal thing to me was the low status job and losing social circle.(prob cuz in school its easier to make friends/status vs after school where job/social standing matters lot more)
I think I would be even more of an incel if I were born in 2003.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dont think that guy actually cared/know these autist concepts.

They have his own life + ambition and its only ppl here inventing the concept of 'mog' then applying it in their head thinking everyone is the same.

The delusional

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Xangsane
if he was an asshole back then i can feel your dopamine rush

if he wasn't then go fuck yourself

btw have fun norwooding u laugh about his receding hairline u will also get it

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, tombradylover and 2 others

They have his own life + ambition and its only ppl here inventing the concept of 'mog' then applying it in their head thinking everyone is the same.

The delusional
yeah ikr

The delusional
Nah he was narcy as fuck I could tell he looked humble and not smug in the photos. You legit see his smile going from smug to soy in his post history between the years.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
if he was an asshole back then i can feel your dopamine rush

if he wasn't then go fuck yourself

btw have fun norwooding u laugh about his receding hairline u will also get it
I have pretty good hair genetics still NW0. I'll just hop on fin if it starts going.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
you are gay

i have these spikes of motivation too, then it crumbles the next day lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
just post fucking pics

So what, he lived his life to the fullest when he was supposed to