HTN guy dates a LTN girl

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Muh hypergamy, muh all of that, this story is different

My friend from school, who is objectively a strong HTN, dates a girl from another class.

Now, the girl has an extreme SFS. Like, her gonial angle is literally around 95°, and her mandible is twice shorter in height than that of my 8 year old brother.

Other than that the girl looks fine but her looksmatch would currently be searching this forum for "cw with downgraft".

In either case, that dude asked me once:

"whats your type bro?"

I obviously didn't start being an autist talking about gonial angle type shit, but I did tell him:

"I like women that have, like, tall faces, kinda tall jawlines you know?"

he replied:

"Bro are you a faggot, thats masculine"

I mean he was joking since we usually talk like this to eachother but still, the weird part to me is that he genuinely feels like she looks ideal.

He clearly has many options, too. Many good options, I see it daily, he is among the more popular guys. And yet, he finds attractive something which I find repulsive.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Xangsane and sportsmogger
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969, sportsmogger, Deleted member 67558 and 2 others
tales from mumbai

Bro I posted this 17 seconds ago you didn't read shit
There are people out here farming posts for some reason. I recently made a thread long enough for a 3-5 minute read, and a dude replied after 1 minute. :forcedsmile:

Your "friend" is the reason why we still see deformed subhumans roaming around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, butterworld and Lonenely sigma
idk

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Muh hypergamy, muh all of that, this story is different

My friend from school, who is objectively a strong HTN, dates a girl from another class.

Now, the girl has an extreme SFS. Like, her gonial angle is literally around 95°, and her mandible is twice shorter in height than that of my 8 year old brother.

Other than that the girl looks fine but her looksmatch would currently be searching this forum for "cw with downgraft".

In either case, that dude asked me once:

"whats your type bro?"

I obviously didn't start being an autist talking about gonial angle type shit, but I did tell him:

"I like women that have, like, tall faces, kinda tall jawlines you know?"

he replied:

"Bro are you a faggot, thats masculine"

I mean he was joking since we usually talk like this to eachother but still, the weird part to me is that he genuinely feels like she looks ideal.

He clearly has many options, too. Many good options, I see it daily, he is among the more popular guys. And yet, he finds attractive something which I find repulsive.
Ok :feelsthink:

brutal non nt pill

:chad::blackpill:

Your "friend" is the reason why we still see deformed subhumans roaming around.
Facts, he's the reason why there are uglies in this world and why people like me are born. If my parents didn't settle for each other, this suffering would not have happened. They should have just let natural selection take place. The bloodline ends with me.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381