HTN in college is at the same level as chad in the real world

Sulfuras

Sulfuras

𝕳𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖑
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Posts
2,181
Reputation
3,213
Not even exaggerating, taking a look at these niggas in college 99% are literally ltn here
not the slightest chance of even touching lmtn
half of the guys are either fat, gay, ultra fat or ultra gay
or missing an eyeball and 4 teeth, also on top of that they are all giga nd or just an average redditor
and when girls have to stare at these types of guys who make almost the entire population of the college
one would have to wonder, if a htn average height guy came here he would be treated like brad Pitt himself and would probably have the best years of anyones life ever while studying
even an mtn would turn heads ngl, especially if gymmaxxed it's crazy
I'm defo spending 30k on surgeries, roiding and failing college just to be able to repeat it again
not even to slay, just to experience the feeling

@j1gga @jotunnr @ArchangeI thoughts?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy, horseman, Informationcapitali and 2 others
idk why I put life fuel I'm not reaching htn in the next 4 lifetimes jfl
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel and j1gga
Not even exaggerating, taking a look at these niggas in college 99% are literally ltn here
not the slightest chance of even touching lmtn
half of the guys are either fat, gay, ultra fat or ultra gay
or missing an eyeball and 4 teeth, also on top of that they are all giga nd or just an average redditor
and when girls have to stare at these types of guys who make almost the entire population of the college
one would have to wonder, if a htn average height guy came here he would be treated like brad Pitt himself and would probably have the best years of anyones life ever while studying
even an mtn would turn heads ngl, especially if gymmaxxed it's crazy
I'm defo spending 30k on surgeries, roiding and failing college just to be able to repeat it again
not even to slay, just to experience the feeling

@j1gga @jotunnr @ArchangeI thoughts?
yeah even mtn is already good so htn is wow:feelsautistic:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
almost everyone in my uni is sub 4 psl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
almost everyone in my uni is sub 4 psl
it's crazy
I never knew how much people were actually ltn-subhuman until I went to a bigger city
also when I was in clubs in Spain, thought at least there would be some mans or higher coming to slay
but I think I saw like 2 mins in 7 days and even when I was in Barcelona everyone the streets is the same, ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
mogs me
it's crazy
I never knew how much people were actually ltn-subhuman until I went to a bigger city
also when I was in clubs in Spain, thought at least there would be some mans or higher coming to slay
but I think I saw like 2 mins in 7 days and even when I was in Barcelona everyone the streets is the same, ltn
yeah its kind of crazy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
Not even exaggerating, taking a look at these niggas in college 99% are literally ltn here
not the slightest chance of even touching lmtn
half of the guys are either fat, gay, ultra fat or ultra gay
or missing an eyeball and 4 teeth, also on top of that they are all giga nd or just an average redditor
and when girls have to stare at these types of guys who make almost the entire population of the college
one would have to wonder, if a htn average height guy came here he would be treated like brad Pitt himself and would probably have the best years of anyones life ever while studying
even an mtn would turn heads ngl, especially if gymmaxxed it's crazy
I'm defo spending 30k on surgeries, roiding and failing college just to be able to repeat it again
not even to slay, just to experience the feeling

@j1gga @jotunnr @ArchangeI thoughts?
Who would you consider htn vs mtn
 
Also college is full of tall htns lol probably the most you’ll see in your life I disagree with the premise
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
what college you at bro??
 
Also college is full of tall htns lol probably the most you’ll see in your life I disagree with the premise
literally

i wanna sign up to wherever the fuck this guys going
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
literally

i wanna sign up to wherever the fuck this guys going
Could just be doing classic tiktokcel inflation where mtn is htn and htn is cl I guess
 

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Replies
3
Views
100
mogorgetmoggedski
mogorgetmoggedski
muhajudin21
Replies
3
Views
20
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
66
Crimx991
Crimx991
1966Ford
Replies
5
Views
39
1966Ford
1966Ford
iLdar
Replies
32
Views
170
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • americanpakitruvcel
  • Miami
  • horseman
  • lowtide654
  • Sulfuras
  • Bipolar2Cel
  • lowtierlevi
  • Gen1leman
  • Mirin.Magnet
  • gnoyim
Back
Top