HTN is a garbage looks level

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

V kakoi strane zhivesh?
Literally 1/10 blokes you see IRL yet this forum worships HTN as a second coming of Jesus Christ but they struggle with dating unless they have something going on for them as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, poopoohead, optimisticzoomer and 21 others
@poopoohead

Okay bro

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, ggg.tv🤫, Clqs and 5 others
Not a pixel nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, ggg.tv🤫, Clqs and 8 others
HTN is not 1/10 in real life. Closer to 1/1000, for this forum's standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Pandora, poopoohead and 22 others
Low htn yeah 1/10. High htn ngl is the best looking person i see in a day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, Clqs, greywind and 3 others
ur saying 1 in 10 people look like this and taller than 6 foot?

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, roidheadjockey, greywind and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 72072 and 3 others
A legit HTN at least average height can easily date and slay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, EggKing, roidheadjockey and 10 others
6’ is like a 40th-50th percentile height in Jewrope and his face is 30-40th percentile so chance of encountering a person like this is 30%
Record it and prove it then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
in my shithole being a mtn already puts you noticeably above average for men, the best looking guys ive ever seen were low htn i genuinely think there isn't a single chad here

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, rand anon, HitAndRun and 2 others
Record it and prove it then
bro if you go to any country in europe besides uk if that even countsd htn is easily 1/10 more like 1 in 6 any1 from europe wil tell you that

in my shithole being a mtn already puts you noticeably above average for men, the best looking guys ive ever seen were low htn i genuinely think there isn't a single chad here
Im at the gym rn and theres 5 ppl and one textbook htn, rest are oldcels

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
In America. 90% Zoomers on my college campus often fall between high LTN and mid MTN. Only 10% are between strong MTN and low HTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, greywind, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
bro if you go to any country in europe besides uk if that even countsd htn is easily 1/10 more like 1 in 6 any1 from europe wil tell you that
Coping truecels will tell me that. Give me solid recording proof , all the vlogs of festivals even in Scandinavia etc most are mtn w htn being 1 in 30-50 not 1 in 10

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind, leanmaxx74 and 2 others
WishiwasChico is literally a HTN and has better results than most models. tall HTN + gymmaxx is all you need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Pandora, poopoohead and 4 others
Arguably best looking a week*. I see maybe 2-3 chadlites a month

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
you haven't even completed 1 month here wtf do you know about anything

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and AspiringMogger
I have never seen a person above high htn in my country and I`m established middle class/ high middle class

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and mrriceguyreturn
Literally 1/10 blokes you see IRL yet this forum worships HTN as a second coming of Jesus Christ but they struggle with dating unless they have something going on for them as well
Legit being HTN face wise and around average height you’re just in consideration to date *IF* all your other stats are 5/10 across the board.

Male life begins at HTN. If you got HTN face and is tall you’re set. If you got HTN face and low inhib you’re set. If you got HTN face and is muscular you’re set. If you got HTN face and niche drip you’re set.

You only need HTN face and one other thing to be set. If you got 2 others you’ll live life on easy mode.

Example: HTN face, dripped out, tall = life on easy mode

Another example: HTN face, muscular, low inhib = life on easy mode.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Pandora, neverchadlite and 5 others
you haven't even completed 1 month here wtf do you know about anything
His join date is earlier than mine. This is like his 4th account. Nigga is a prestige rotter

His join date is earlier than mine. This is like his 4th account. Nigga is a prestige rotter
lol ye i just realized his name says 'return' that means he's an old user

oh well

he has the IQ of a greycel anyways :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 67581 and mrriceguyreturn
lol ye i just realized his name says 'return' that means he's an old user

oh well

he has the IQ of a greycel anyways :feelskek:
Legit being HTN face wise and around average height you’re just in consideration to date *IF* all your other stats are 5/10 across the board.

Make life begins at HTN. If you got HTN face and is tall you’re set. If you got HTN face and low inhib you’re set. If you got HTN face and is muscular you’re set. If you got HTN face and niche drip you’re set.

You only need HTN face and one other thing to be set. If you got 2 others you’ll live life on easy mode.

Example: HTN face, dripped out, tall = life on easy mode

Another example: HTN face, muscular, low inhib = life on easy mode.
This post I made is legit. Tbh HTN face is just entry level. If you’re 5/10 across the board with no other stats going for you, it’s a mediocre slay life you’ll have. 1 time a week with a mtb and occasional ltb and HTB

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and yeeyeeslayer
HTN’s don’t struggle with dating. MTN is all you need, most users are just below that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, HTN_Mentalcel, EggKing and 2 others
This post I made is legit. Tbh HTN face is just entry level. If you’re 5/10 across the board with no other stats going for you, it’s a mediocre slay life you’ll have.
But that’s the thing you get to have a slay life

That’s why we say it’s the start of living, life will she shit as a sub htn

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and AspiringMogger

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, mirrormogger, rand anon and 2 others
Not a single fucking planck

not a pixel bro. schizo tales

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 67581
OP is dolbaebcel

L take crodie

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart, TechnoBoss and the BULL
forum rates mean nothing
every one rates based on their own criteria
meaning one person rates mtn, then different user rates and they get cl

all pointless

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and the BULL
forum rates mean nothing
every one rates based on their own criteria
meaning one person rates mtn, then different user rates and they get cl

all pointless
TRM fucking reddit is more accurate and objective than this place.
at least all users have some basic criteria to follow and compare with unlike here

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and manletmogger
HTN is not 1/10 in real life. Closer to 1/1000, for this forum's standards.
like half the people in ratings section are being rated 'HTN'.

HTN on this forum = LTN in the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, St.TikTokcel, Aero and 3 others
like half the people in ratings section are being rated 'HTN'.

HTN on this forum = LTN in the real world.
Who rates people in ratings HTN? Greycels?
Actual users of the forum are much harsher.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and MoggerGaston
-LTN

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Who rates people in ratings HTN? Greycels?
Actual users of the forum are much harsher.
yeah just greycels rating greycels. It's the greycel section of the forum. I don't venture there often.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and SidharthTheSlayer
yeah just greycels rating greycels. It's the greycel section of the forum. I don't venture there often.
Yeah when I say forum HTN I don't mean by greycels, I mean by the active userbase who is more knowledgeable on objective aesthetics, such as ratios, dimorphism, all that autism.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and MoggerGaston
Good for you that you don't enter it, the la creatures I saw there...

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah when I say forum HTN I don't mean by greycels, I mean by the active userbase who is more knowledgeable on objective aesthetics, such as ratios, dimorphism, all that autism.
Yh idk if it's cope (bc this is what happened to me) but imo you're forum htn if you get at least mostly HTN ratings and not just from graycels but from legit users. I got 70% htn rates (rest were strong mtn or chadlite ) and a lot those were from legit users. Just take your average or find the most common rate you get, see who rates you and boom you have your forum rating

Last edited:
Yh idk if it's cope (bc this is what happened to me) but imo you're forum htn if you get at least mostly HTN ratings and not just from graycels but from legit users. I got 70% htn rates (rest were strong mtn) and a lot those were from legit users. Just take your average or find the most common rate you get, see who rates you and boom you have your forum rating
Were you rated in pms or public

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Htn/weak Chadlite is when you get lots of IOIs but no approaches and you have to put effort into everything. It’s one giant cock tease basically.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart