HTN is a garbage looks level

O
Htn/weak Chadlite is when you get lots of IOIs but no approaches and you have to put effort into everything. It’s one giant cock tease basically.
dk about no approaches bc i do get approached from time to time. Htn and low lite get approached just not that often imho

O

dk about no approaches bc i do get approached from time to time. Htn and low lite get approached just not that often imho
Might be an appeal thing then. I had a good face at 18% body fat but I only got approached when I leaned down. I guess a dimorphic mtn gets approached more than a HTN without dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, HTN_Mentalcel and DOHC
Htn/weak Chadlite is when you get lots of IOIs but no approaches and you have to put effort into everything. It’s one giant cock tease basically.
Htn maybe for lols but chadlites is where you get approaches. If u dont get any lols as htn. You are not even htn.

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, HTN_Mentalcel, Copeful and 1 other person
like half the people in ratings section are being rated 'HTN'.

HTN on this forum = LTN in the real world.
Internet ratings does not mean shit. I got more lols when I look mtn in pics and less when I look htn. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Internet ratings does not mean shit. I got more lols when I look mtn in pics and less when I look htn. :lul:
my life quality only deteriorated as I became 'better' looking.
When I was a fat kid and looked like shit, I loved my life, had endless self-esteem, no anxiety, many friends.

C1adKlKXUAAreZM.jpg

This mentality.

Why looksmax when you are number #1?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel, negativetiltedheart and 1 other person
i get IOIs and have been approached and im ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
my life quality only deteriorated as I became 'better' looking.
When I was a fat kid and looked like shit, I loved my life, had endless self-esteem, no anxiety, many friends.

C1adKlKXUAAreZM.jpg

This mentality.

Why looksmax when you are number #1?
Reminds me of pic related(guy who spent 30k on surgeries)
A8B9C6FE 739B 47D8 8872 5CF8B0A9FAA8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
de Clérambault's syndrome
naw
random girls called me cute, ive been catcalled, handed numbers, girls have had their friends approach me for them, etc
im not some autist to think eye contact is a ioi
gymmaxx and dripmaxx is enough to stand out despite poor stats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 72072 and Allornothing
naw
random girls called me cute, ive been catcalled, handed numbers, girls have had their friends approach me for them, etc
If you want to brag don’t be shy. Cut the “Ltn” crap.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
If you want to brag don’t be shy. Cut the “Ltn” crap.
buddy im LTN confirmed by reputable users here
i just have a good style with a lean athletic build and look high trust/friendly
thats enough to stand out

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 72072
Literally 1/10 blokes you see IRL yet this forum worships HTN as a second coming of Jesus Christ but they struggle with dating unless they have something going on for them as well
You’re a faggot

• +1
Legit being HTN face wise and around average height you’re just in consideration to date *IF* all your other stats are 5/10 across the board.

Male life begins at HTN. If you got HTN face and is tall you’re set. If you got HTN face and low inhib you’re set. If you got HTN face and is muscular you’re set. If you got HTN face and niche drip you’re set.

You only need HTN face and one other thing to be set. If you got 2 others you’ll live life on easy mode.

Example: HTN face, dripped out, tall = life on easy mode

Another example: HTN face, muscular, low inhib = life on easy mode.
How do I get HTN face?

Hard to believe. As I said before forum rating does not mean shit. Some people just aint photogenic. REeal Ltn will not get you result dude.

In America. 90% Zoomers on my college campus often fall between high LTN and mid MTN. Only 10% are between strong MTN and low HTN
Largely dependent on the college and state imo, on my campus there a ton of mtns and a few htns/chads

Exactly lmaoo. Imagine being satisfied with htn. Gotta surgerymax to chadlite+

I disagree with the struggling in dating part tho

Hard to believe. As I said before forum rating does not mean shit. Some people just aint photogenic. REeal Ltn will not get you result dude.
Yea true im not photogenic tbh but if i was good looking irl i would be good looking in pics
im ltn by PSL standards (boneless face)
also most girls that i get interest from are underaged or just graduated high school so not even sure if it counts
i think i fit some cutecel niche with neotonous face but also gymmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Yea true im not photogenic tbh but if i was good looking irl i would be good looking in pics
im ltn by PSL standards (boneless face)
also most girls that i get interest from are underaged or just graduated high school so not even sure if it counts
i think i fit some cutecel niche with neotonous face but also gymmaxxed
Send face pm

In America. 90% Zoomers on my college campus often fall between high LTN and mid MTN. Only 10% are between strong MTN and low HTN
I see some zoomers out preforming psl chads , is this common where you live also?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I see some zoomers out preforming psl chads , is this common where you live also?
I'll see a full blown Chad/Chadlite maybe once every month. 1-3 solid HTNs every week. I live in Atlanta and go to a uni where there are a lot of ethnics, so I try not to let that skew my views and just focus on the whites. Never seen a PSL god looking guy IRL tho.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and edodalic29
naw
u are not ltn for god sake.

I'll see a full blown Chad/Chadlite maybe once every month. 1-3 solid HTNs every week. I live in Atlanta and go to a uni where there are a lot of ethnics, so I try not to let that skew my views and just focus on the whites. Never seen a PSL god looking guy IRL tho.
I see them 1-2 per year. One guy had insane cheekbones and forward growth. I see htn almost every day. There are few of them but they arent as rare as Chadlites or chads.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
u are not ltn for god sake.
MTN max
if i posted here i would get bullied by forum for being shitskin manlet boneless truecel
im proof drip and gymmaxx ascends anybody :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
you haven't even completed 1 month here wtf do you know about anything
Did you buy your account? His current username is the same as his old one and he had almost 20k posts.

Did you buy your account? His current username is the same as his old one and he had almost 20k posts.
I realized that after I bothered to read his name properly

MTN max
if i posted here i would get bullied by forum for being shitskin manlet boneless truecel
im proof drip and gymmaxx ascends anybody :bluepill::bluepill:
gymmax will not do anything at 5.6 height.

yup same. Im also average height and LTN and have gotten approaches from time to time. Will never understand these cope threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and negativetiltedheart
yup same. Im also average height and LTN and have gotten approaches from time to time. Will never understand these cope threads
nigga show ur face. It always those ltn guys that are actually decent looking.

• Hmm...
nigga show ur face. It always those ltn guys that are actually decent looking.
a couple users have seen it, i’m confirmed LTN and my height is average. Still if i try OLD i do get some matches and positive comments from girls and IRL also get approaches (not regular but on occasion it happens). Thats just how it is

a couple users have seen it, i’m confirmed LTN and my height is average. Still if i try OLD i do get some matches and positive comments from girls and IRL also get approaches (not regular but on occasion it happens). Thats just how it is
how u get approaches? your not fucking ltn. Real Ltn dont get such treatment. People can severely underrated people here.

• Woah
as i have said it doesn’t happen a lot but it happens. IOI’s idk i dont pay attention too much lol
CAN U pm u r pics? I dont believe ur LTN.