Htn is NOT 1 in 10

HTN is the 80th percentile, if you do not think HTN is the 80th percentile your personal qualifications for what a HTN looks like does not correlate to the original definition of it. @trueceI
Maybe i underrate but i’m a generally goos rater

Maybe i underrate but i’m a generally goos rater
HTN was marked as the 80th percentile looks tier originally, if you think only 1 guy is HTN that you see during a day your valuation for what a HTN should be is way too high.

now imagine how rare chads are like were taking 1 in thousands

HTN was marked as the 80th percentile looks tier originally, if you think only 1 guy is HTN that you see during a day your valuation for what a HTN should be is way too high.
nah tbh i’m generally an accurate rater

now imagine how rare chads are like were taking 1 in thousands
Exactly

I’ve seen one lite in my life and he was treated like a king and that lite was approx 1 in 1.5-2k

Imagine a dude who you literallt have almost no chance of seeing irl

• +1
Reactions: nathan
When did ur bbc jr stop growing
I hit puberty very late at like 16 my sht was growing till like 19 but i think it stopped
I remember measuring it like 5 years ago and it was only 5 inches from the side btw jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I hit puberty very late at like 16 my sht was growing till like 19 but i think it stopped
I remember measuring it like 5 years ago and it was only 5 inches from the side btw jfl
Holy shit i’d rope if i was sub 5 inches at 15 holy shit

I was like 6 inches like 6-9 months ago at my max now im 6.6-6.7

I hope i’m not done growing, i’m 17 in 3 months so hopefully i can grow up to 7.5 ish

i personally want like 5.7 girth so i need .7 inches of girth

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Holy shit i’d rope if i was sub 5 inches at 15 holy shit

I was like 6 inches like 6-9 months ago at my max now im 6.6-6.7

I hope i’m not done growing, i’m 17 in 3 months so hopefully i can grow up to 7.5 ish

i personally want like 5.7 girth so i need .7 inches of girth
U might have a chance still

• +1
Op is correct.toxins,gmo and endocrine disruptors and glyphosate for decades mean 99% of men are ugly.not average mid tier normies,but subhuman .

My sister once said a handsome guy is one in ten thousand approximately.she considers org high htns to chadlites to be nines and tens,her standards are not high like org due to lack of exposure.that shows you why most women will end up with a subhuman eventually as HTN doesn't want most women as they're just as bad looking.

I can't believe people are oblivious to the crowds outside.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ShawarmaFilth
HTN is the 80th percentile, if you do not think HTN is the 80th percentile your personal qualifications for what a HTN looks like does not correlate to the original definition of it. @trueceI
tbh it should be high normie that's top 20%

Everyone has different definitions tho so it's kinda useless

Today i went out and i told myself i wanna gonna count how many ppl i saw rating wise

Of all age ranges

Like 60% were high ltn

The rest were in the mtn ranges

I only saw ONE high htn and was the only dude that surpassed mtn

And i went to a park, a grocery store, and was driving in a populated area
what in your opinion is a htn like explain the features

It depends where I go usually. If it's a bus stop near a school or uni I'll see a lot of HTNs but that's mostly collagen, hair & height carrying them. The average person is a nothing special geezer in his 40s in most countries.
height doesn't contribute to htn only appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
but it doesn't account for location. 80th percentile in a shithole is NOT the same as 80th percentile in a model town in italy.

for my location im like 99th or 99.5th percentile for male looks but im not a chadlite or chad I consider myself low htn, most of the people who rated me said I was htn range yet im way above 80th percentile for where I am, a 80 percentile guy here is just a fucking boneless normie seeing as the average guy already looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and ShawarmaFilth
Wdym? If i see a facially htn i count him as htn facially
but it doesn't account for location. 80th percentile in a shithole is NOT the same as 80th percentile in a model town in italy.

for my location im like 99th percentile but im not a chadlite or chad I consider myself low htn, most of the people who rated me said I was htn range yet im way above 80th percentile for where I am, a 80 percentile guy here is just a fucking boneless normie seeing as the average guy already looks like shit
^^^^
jfl at those saying htn is 1 in 10 or 1 in 5
maybe in a model place but everywhere else it's 1 in 100

• +1
what in your opinion is a htn like explain the features
Broderick hunter is a standard medium HTN.so is Austin dunham.very rare to see this type of man.

This is lifefuel because looksmaxing to HTN means you mog ten thousand other guys.

Today i went out and i told myself i wanna gonna count how many ppl i saw rating wise

Of all age ranges

Like 60% were high ltn

it's true until you go to a rich area and the amount of htns+ goes by like x10

it's true until you go to a rich area and the amount of htns+ goes by like x10
I’m in a rich area but i’ll go to a place soon with ppl my age

I’m in a rich area but i’ll go to a place soon with ppl my age
this site rates harshly, the average guy is ltn-mtn and sometimes youll see a group of htns+ cause social class in friend groups and it skews your perception both ways

for my location im like 99th or 99.5th percentile for male looks but im not a chadlite or chad I consider myself low htn, most of the people who rated me said I was htn range yet im way above 80th percentile for where I am, a 80 percentile guy here is just a fucking boneless normie seeing as the average guy already looks like shit
Outside of Europe is wasteland not part of the game.

Jkjk.

Broderick hunter is a standard medium HTN.so is Austin dunham.very rare to see this type of man.

This is lifefuel because looksmaxing to HTN means you mog ten thousand other guys.
if broderick is a htn according to u who is a chad for u? if you say hexum gtfo

Of all age ranges

Like 60% were high ltn

Life fuel as a tall htn

you cook shawarma for 200rub?

It's easier to spot HTBs than HTNs as most men don't care much about how they look, the gym is the only place where I see HTNs and some true Stacies who can't stop answering messages and taking photos of themselves.
I see htn everywhere. Also almost every young dude have hollow cheeks.