HTN jestering

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
what? who? why?? tylermaher, why did she go that hard tho is she fucking retarded, guys a cuck if he didnt rail her that night

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
is the HTN behind the camera?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, user123456, ggg.tv🤫 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and ambi
you have 5 more days, forevergymcelling.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, TechnoBoss, incel194012940 and 10 others
wheres the htn

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Lulleko
I'd rather be single. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and bloomercel
you need to dare her to take a slap because then she"ll get turned on by it

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I am 0% blackpilled. I saw a curry guy today that I haven’t seen in forever. He gave me a lift to some football event. His GF was High HTB/stacylite, with the best eye area on a woman I’ve seen this month. She was quite annoying but looks wise they had no reason to be together. My friend is a 5’7 skinny fat curry with NT hair cut. In no blackpilled world should he be able to pull her but here we are.

JFL at this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, TUSSELEIF, iblamechico and 5 others
I am 0% blackpilled. I saw a curry guy today that I haven’t seen in forever. He gave me a lift to some football event. His GF was High HTB/stacylite, with the best eye area on a woman I’ve seen this month. She was quite annoying but looks wise they had no reason to be together. My friend is a 5’7 skinny fat curry with NT hair cut. In no blackpilled world should he be able to pull her but here we are.

JFL at this shit.
I refuse to believe this
Curries have 0 smv wtf

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

JFL at this shit.
Foto of the

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
I refuse to believe this
Curries have 0 smv wtf
I would’ve called LARP if someone wrote my post on this forum. I have nothing to say if you don’t believe me but I saw this shit with my own eyes. I’m in disbelief tbh.

There are also 0 curries where I live so maybe that’s why. But yea sickening stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Sprinkles, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

JFL at this shit.
all the blackpill drained out of me when a clinically reccesed dude who is also a manlet got with a htb girl who is fairskinned huge halo over here i litterly never wanted to rope more

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and AspiringMogger
nigga got his ahh POPPED

all the blackpill drained out of me when a clinically reccesed dude who is also a manlet got with a htb girl who is fairskinned huge halo over here i litterly never wanted to rope more

JFL at this shit.
What do you rate them? Low mtn? And how do you think they pulled these chicks? (just tell me doesn't matter if it's bluepilled or wtv)

What do you rate them? Low mtn? And how do you think they pulled these chicks? (just tell me doesn't matter if it's bluepilled or wtv)
dude the guy was almost truecel tier
-NW3 at 17 jfl
- insanely reccesed chin and jaw like repulsive
-huge buggy eyes and wierd ass mouth are
-pedo mousthache like he was repulsive to look at
-he also has the inverted triangle shitty frame
i asked his gf cuz she is friends with my sis and JFL I ALMOST ROPED WHEN SHE SAID he was really kind and caring they have been togather for 2years btw

• Woah
Reactions: iblamechico
dude the guy was almost truecel tier
-NW3 at 17 jfl
- insanely reccesed chin and jaw like repulsive
-huge buggy eyes and wierd ass mouth are
-pedo mousthache like he was repulsive to look at
-he also has the inverted triangle shitty frame
i asked his gf cuz she is friends with my sis and JFL I ALMOST ROPED WHEN SHE SAID he was really kind and caring they have been togather for 2years btw
What the fuck 🤣 . Shut this site down.

But they were 15 when they became a couple so she was still a reactive hormonal teenager. Probably will break up when she goes to college and get ran thru like every other chick as society intended.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
What the fuck 🤣 . Shut this site down.

But they were 15 when they became a couple so she was still a reactive hormonal teenager. Probably will break up when she goes to college and get ran thru like every other chick as society intended.
sorry 16 but i dont think so but the thing is what really fucks me up is he has had around 5 gf's which i seriously dont get subhumans in my school unironically get more pussy than legit good looking guys in my school its insane lemme show u a slayer from my school
Screenshot 2024 06 20 065952

jfl he doesnt even look human when im next to him but he outslays me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456 and iblamechico
sorry 16 but i dont think so but the thing is what really fucks me up is he has had around 5 gf's which i seriously dont get subhumans in my school unironically get more pussy than legit good looking guys in my school its insane lemme show u a slayer from my schoolView attachment 2990288
jfl he doesnt even look human when im next to him but he outslays me
Kinda looks like brahminboss jfl. Where do u live anyway? Probably different beauty standard or some shit. Maybe it's the height. Or they're just NT

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Kinda looks like brahminboss jfl. Where do u live anyway? Probably different beauty standard or some shit. Maybe it's the height. Or they're just NT
im in pakistan but like live in a very high class area so everyone is rich af and kids in my school are also tall af but he is super nt tho but this pic is edited he looks like dogshit irl

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico

JFL at this shit.
Meanwhile I get 0 if I don’t reduce standards, fucking clown world. I’ll never understand Scandi women.

I have seen couples like this several times (they’re in Sweden):
IMG 3649

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, AspiringMogger and based_pakichad421
Meanwhile I get 0 if I don’t reduce standards, fucking clown world. I’ll never understand Scandi women.

I have seen couples like this several times (they’re in Sweden):
View attachment 2990322
They’re looksmatched to me. She just got better pheno. The girl I mentioned in the above post looked so much better than my friend JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF