HtN Mass Shooter

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Posts
406
Reputation
265
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?
christian bale film GIF
 
htns tend to prefer bombings rather than school shootings.

tsarnaev
 
  • +1
Reactions: tom69
why even post this thread without posting pics of him faggot?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?
how old are you bruh
 
Stop saying crap like this, stop idolizing incel losers who decide to be cowards and do atrocious things because they can't rizz up a girl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gp8, Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 3105
Has an HTN ever took up the incel crusade and gone ER? I think it would be spectacular if such an individual decided to pursue this higher purpose despite their looks, it would be inspiring to many.

And if I'm not mistaken, an HTN still wouldn't slay like a Chad, but would merely enjoy occasional success on apps?
That banker. Forgot his name. Had a male model brother.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and thereallegend
Stop saying crap like this, stop idolizing incel losers who decide to be cowards and do atrocious things because they can't rizz up a girl.
Are you being sarcastic, or are you a red pilled moralfag simp?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30461 and Sprinkles
That banker. Forgot his name. Had a male model brother.
Yup the banker mass shooter from Kentucky.
Was 6’4 WASP HTN who lived at home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Kerch shooter
220px Vladislav Roslyakov
 
Are you being sarcastic, or are you a red pilled moralfag simp?
Niether, I'm just not being a black pilled cringe beta who glorifies shooters because he's not happy with his life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
That Nigga who shot up buffalo is htn ish
 

Similar threads

Andre10
Replies
10
Views
65
Niujy
Niujy
bigredogre
Replies
0
Views
18
bigredogre
bigredogre
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
32
jflmeister
jflmeister
fuckincell
Replies
0
Views
45
fuckincell
fuckincell
Unknown tony
Replies
18
Views
99
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top