HTN or CHAD LITE

too downward rotated. ur htn.

Nobody is chadlite according to Eric Johnson.
chadlite for users here look like they dont exist, and chads seem like some mythological creature that no one ever sees irl. yet they are apparently fucking all women, looksmax logic

chadlite for users here look like they dont exist, and chads seem like some mythological creature that no one ever sees irl. yet they are apparently fucking all women, looksmax logic
Nah, the logic is retarded here cuz people send cherrypicked frauded pics. It shifts the scale too far. Average 4 PSL normie unfrauded irl would be rated 5 PSL on here if they frauded that hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 1851
"only" thing. eye color is equally as important as jaw.
Eye shape and eyebrows are better than color and no eye color is not on the same equivalent to your entire jaw area who told u this?

Eye shape and eyebrows are better than color and no eye color is not on the same equivalent to your entire jaw area who told u this?
No they arent lil bro. eye color and jaw are equally important. keep coping with your shit eyes.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
No they arent lil bro. eye color and jaw are equally important. keep coping with your shit eyes.
Your IQ astonishes me and my eyes are top percent cat eyes keep coping tho

They are pretty good (even tho u frauding). But despite you having great shape and eyebrows, his eye area still mogs yours to oblivion by virtue of his eye color alone. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Not to mention your lack of nasomaxillary projeciton and medial eyebrows length utterly cucking whatever nascence your soft orbital anthropometry entailed you.

They are pretty good (even tho u frauding). But despite you having great shape and eyebrows, his eye area still mogs yours to oblivion by virtue of his eye color alone. Keep coping.
How am I fraduing? Also color means nothing without harmony give chico blue eyes he looks worse

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
How am I fraduing? Also color means nothing without harmony give chico blue eyes he looks worse
How many fems comment on your eyes a month. If under 4 JFL.

Not to mention your lack of nasomaxillary projeciton and medial eyebrows length utterly cucking whatever nascence your soft orbital anthropometry entailed you.

How many fems comment on your eyes a month. If under 4 JFL.
I've had multiple females comment on my face in general but my eyes always stick out just this week 3 girls said my eyes are really pretty

Attachments

• Snapchat-69240247.mp4
    1.2 MB
no he doesnt. ur coping hard af bro.

2777459 francisco 001 2

even outside of eye color, ur nasoglabellar process is utter shit and drastically lowers any appeal that your eyes/eyebrows would otherwise create.

View attachment 1889960

even outside of eye color, ur nasoglabellar process is utter shit and drastically lowers any appeal that your eyes/eyebrows would otherwise create.
:lul::lul::lul: chico looking like your average slav with blue eyes

View attachment 1889960

it throws off his Harmony completely and looks uncanny asf also idk what world u live in if he mogs my eye area I'm guessing u have bias and have blue eyes
20220930 194632
Screenshot 20220930 193152 kindlephoto 2821307

:lul::lul::lul: chico looking like your average slav with blue eyes
literally these idiots think if u slap blue eyes on every human they are 3 psl points higher jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
u frauding vs him in an unflattering angle completely candid. If he frauded as hard as you it would be a brutal mog (not that it already isn't).
keep coping crimson chin does have shit on me white boy

keep coping crimson chin does have shit on me white boy
sure brah. he mog u hard af but keep coping lil bro. eye color and jaw are the most important traits and he mogs u hard af in both regards.

literally these idiots think if u slap blue eyes on every human they are 3 psl points higher jfl
btw bro dont waste your time arguing with this schizo. he used to larp as a 6ft7 virgin but now he is a russian mobster that works in a factory and wants to fuck american women

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
sure brah. he mog u hard af but keep coping lil bro. eye color and jaw are the most important traits and he mogs u hard af in both regards.
im just going to leave this here
Screenshot 20220930 195327 Video Player
3097355 EEC80E92 126E 4154 B32D 6D39A0130E4B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
btw bro dont waste your time arguing with this schizo. he used to larp as a 6ft7 virgin but now he is a russian mobster that works in a factory and wants to fuck american women
ur 100% right I knew he was special education when he said eye color is equivalent to the entire jaw area jfl

ur 100% right I knew he was special education when he said eye color is equivalent to the entire jaw area jfl
eye color is a huge halo for MTN+ though. still meaningless for sub-5s

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and MakinMogReturns
eye color is a huge halo for MTN+ though. still meaningless for sub-5s
I'd say for most yeah but people don't understand not everyone I think eye color is only halo for blacks and other ethics tho most whites I see would look weird with a10s

Ayyy brother u ain’t bad looking…kinda look like xxxtentation. But you ain’t eye mogging sorry

Attachments

• 1EF89B07-B9AB-497E-B305-DAE02BCE4528.jpeg
    1EF89B07-B9AB-497E-B305-DAE02BCE4528.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Ayyy brother u ain’t bad looking…kinda look like xxxtentation. But you ain’t eye mogging sorry
to each their own I've noticed many people are not objective with ratings

ur not bad looking nor do u have a bad eye area but ur philtrum and lips are making me cage dude

to a normal person u look fine tho but for psl aspies like me eh

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
schizos.me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
slayer irl, caging at the psl autists on here thinking they mog him anywhere near in sex appeal irl, dude looks like your everyday big framed chad that fucks a stacy everyday

ppl really saying "high tier normie" :lul:

• Hmm...
slayer irl, caging at the psl autists on here thinking they mog him anywhere near in sex appeal irl, dude looks like your everyday big framed chad that fucks a stacy everyday

ppl really saying "high tier normie" :lul:
I mean I think he's chadlite only cause of his coloring though but I still mog

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Chadlite

• JFL
HTN at max, if that’s chadlite then 2 of my classmates would be chad

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and MakinMogReturns
You lack the harmony to be above a HTN

• +1