HTN potential?? 19 180 cm

P

p1eh15

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
6
Hey guys just wondering if I have htn potential. If I do how would I be able to achieve it? Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6524.jpeg
    IMG_6524.jpeg
    929.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6525.jpeg
    IMG_6525.jpeg
    788 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6510.jpeg
    IMG_6510.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6478.jpeg
    IMG_6478.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6418.jpeg
    IMG_6418.jpeg
    797.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
i'd say you should look into test, to increase dimorphism. Though since you are 20, a lot of your growth plates are closed. If you really wanna ascend try to look into the jaw surgeries. Your need to improve your skin for sure, as well as buy a lash serum. Your appeal is high already since you're low bf and buffed. I'd say for additional halos to get height boosters and larp high class. Personal experience you have colores eyes which is an inmense halo. Your not htn currently you are mtn with appeal. A rhino i believe will push you more in the htn maybe? i could be overrating you. Get tretinoin + Azeleic acid + lash serum + height boosters because yes you are 180 but being taller is always the goal if your serious into looksmaxxing. Some redpill, you are conventionally attractive u def not ugly dude.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne and p1eh15
Hey guys just wondering if I have htn potential. If I do how would I be able to achieve it? Thank you!
Cover your forehead and no prob mtn-hmtn potential
 
  • +1
Reactions: p1eh15
i'd say you should look into test, to increase dimorphism. Though since you are 20, a lot of your growth plates are closed. If you really wanna ascend try to look into the jaw surgeries. Your need to improve your skin for sure, as well as buy a lash serum. Your appeal is high already since you're low bf and buffed. I'd say for additional halos to get height boosters and larp high class. Personal experience you have colores eyes which is an inmense halo. Your not htn currently you are mtn with appeal. A rhino i believe will push you more in the htn maybe? i could be overrating you. Get tretinoin + Azeleic acid + lash serum + height boosters because yes you are 180 but being taller is always the goal if your serious into looksmaxxing. Some redpill, you are conventionally attractive u def not ugly dude.
Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback man I really appreciate it. What archetype do you think I fit into?
 
  • +1
Reactions: baldheadnightyniner
No i think you overestimate how attractive htn is.
Your esr is unideal
 
Dnr top
No i think you overestimate how attractive htn is.
Your esr is unideal, super orbitals pretty cucked but not terrible, is a little to big but I’d say hltn brutally.
Physique looks good tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: p1eh15
Dnr top
No i think you overestimate how attractive htn is.
Your esr is unideal, super orbitals pretty cucked but not terrible, is a little to big but I’d say hltn brutally.
Physique looks good tho
Thanks I appreciate. Is ipd/
 
Dnr top
No i think you overestimate how attractive htn is.
Your esr is unideal, super orbitals pretty cucked but not terrible, is a little to big but I’d say hltn brutally.
Physique looks good tho
Is ipd/esr that noticeable in real life though? It’s honestly never something I’ve noticed on myself
 
Is ipd/esr that noticeable in real life though? It’s honestly never something I’ve noticed on myself
I mean the eyes is debatably the most important part of your face it makes you breaks you on first looks. Nobody’s gonna say that your eyes are too close but they’re gonna subconsciously notice it overtime. They’ll notice it. You can’t really fix it without surgery but maxing out other stats can help a lot.
 
Dnr top
No i think you overestimate how attractive htn is.
Your esr is unideal, super orbitals pretty cucked but not terrible, is a little to big but I’d say hltn brutally.
Physique looks good tho
how is he ltn lmao
 
Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback man I really appreciate it. What archetype do you think I fit into?
Softboy/Pretty boy/Superhero archetype. You have a good archetype for appeal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: p1eh15
what are your suggestions for hardmaxxing?
I would say now try every soft max possible like dieting, bonesmashing with a massage gun preferably a flat blunt tip, I would say only smash zygos, fix skin with products. Then I would start looking into hard maxing
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
9
Views
148
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
markberg12345
Replies
6
Views
139
p1eh15
P
martxelamu
Replies
14
Views
134
BootyHoeKenny
BootyHoeKenny
Funtik1337
Replies
13
Views
125
ByeCruelworld
ByeCruelworld
ijustwannabeloved1
OP Rate 19
Replies
2
Views
27
RenSTER
RenSTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top