HTN resignation PART 2 (detailed spec/pics)

PSL .

• Chad 8+/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chadlite 7/10

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • HTN 6/10

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MTN 5/10

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • OVER 4/10

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Ascend_forever

Ascend_forever

Iron
I made a previous post about struggling securing women .I big cause of my problem was my goofy ass hair so im going spam so previous hair styles ive had whilst being in good shape so a huge controllable variable in looksmaxing is the same. Obviously the male gaze is thing ,but this more to add to the point that it isn't through my lack of trying opposed to i'm just not facially good looking enough .

As you will see .all types of hair styles .pretty much the same results

Quick summary if u are new .thought i was a htn being 6'3 night height barefoot @ 95kg 215lbs 16.5 inch neck and 32.5 inch waist.Supposedly 12-13.5% body fat.Always been in shape just added about 20kg 45lbs since 18 y/o ..early 20's rn. Iv'e had tinder got banned from that haha .bumble i get like 1/2 matches in like 6 months .I've made dozens of account of the years .I had hinge up until yesterday had 10 matches .spoke to them .get ghosted mostly after decent comoves .Common online shit.200 back and fourths to nowhere

My whole point of frustration is i'm tall gymmaxed . shoulders could be a lil wider with a slightly thick neck and a lil leaner to really make my flat maxilla pop hahah.but other than that ive actually done the work and ive been in the field for years.Opposed to 18 y/o here claim to be normicels

I obviously cant live without a partner that life isnt worth living especially in my prime .lord knows how bad its boing to be once im in my 30/40 with zero friends .zero youthfulness ,and being legit that old guy.So what the fuck am i missing?Fuck that grindset bullshit .Err just get a lambo bro just be a high value guy to get some average women .Just be a 99% except from face bro .Just go to japan bro ...run bbc game bro .If this is what life truly is i'll just be a shell and devote myself to hobbies paying off debt and walk out into the blizzard with no jacket and one final beer and a cigarette

PS:my grammar is shit ,im not aspie like i more of meathead less cringe tren twin kinda aspie if anything.I can talk to anyone ..sober just don't mostly care to, as most people are just on their normie shit....lol actually such an aspie deviant thing to say

I'm not cherry picking pics either or picking great lighting or jutting my jaw and asking if im forward grown enough :feelsuhh:.Just candid shit to paint a true picture of what's what's .No false shit just the truth to find the best and clearest answer to my lacking female successful ,when i'm told i should be slaying.

Slaying/Slayer In my person opinion is like good insta dming success/min 3 matches a day on dating apps with one lead to a secured lay ....such as "do you want to come over to my house?,and into my room " type shit not nudes to nowhere bs.

Essentially one decent slay everyday is a slayer or chad in today's setting .When guys are talking to them selves in females dms.Let's make this clear the average guy ,5 out of guys aren't having any sex ...and never have been. The guys who are in relationship have very very few options if they left them.So banging a few beckies a week is in the 80 percentile, especially with lil/normal effort .

TLDR :Grow up, literally a grammatically incorrect 5 min read ...and if you are on Looksmax late night on a Saturday ..in your prime! In the most favourable bountiful time in human existence you better keep your TLDR mouth shut :lul::lul:

Shout out TAILS I see you lurking here my boy.Fr give me some pointers ...I would truly appreciate it.Unless you are too right-wing now,and colours don't mix hahahah.But fr i would no doubt really benefit the advice.

FR last point might just gymmaxxing solely no fighting (MMA).Get a sponsor and chill and lift and cope with that and Netflix...

IMG 2132

IMG 2249
IMG 2262
IMG 2255
IMG 2245
IMG 2241
IMG 2254
IMG 2284

Poll just for the sake of it
@Blackgymmax
@Skywalker
@oragamifolds
@thereallegend
@New Poster
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@mogstars
@GRINCHN’4$URGERY
@Chadpreet_
@Moggee

Attachments

• IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Blackgymmax
High LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, seethe, LooksThinker and 1 other person
fuck i dnrd

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I made a previous post about struggling securing women .I big cause of my problem was my goofy ass hair so im going spam so previous hair styles ive had whilst being in good shape so a huge controllable variable in looksmaxing is the same. Obviously the male gaze is thing ,but this more to add to the point that it isn't through my lack of trying opposed to i'm just not facially good looking enough .

Quick summary if u are new .thought i was a htn being 6'3 night height barefoot @ 95kg 215lbs 16.5 inch neck and 32.5 inch waist.Supposedly 12-13.5% body fat.Always been in shape just added about 20kg 45lbs since 18 y/o ..early 20's rn. Iv'e had tinder got banned from that haha .bumble i get like 1/2 matches in like 6 months .I've made dozens of account of the years .I had hinge up until yesterday had 10 matches .spoke to them .get ghosted mostly after decent comoves .Common online shit.200 back and fourths to nowhere

My whole point of frustration is i'm tall gymmaxed . shoulders could be a lil wider with a slightly thick neck and a lil leaner to really make my flat maxilla pop hahah.but other than that ive actually done the work and ive been in the field for years.Opposed to 18 y/o here claim to be normicels

I obviously cant live without a partner that life isnt worth living especially in my prime .lord knows how bad its boing to be once im in my 30/40 with zero friends .zero youthfulness ,and being legit that old guy.So what the fuck am i missing?Fuck that grindset bullshit .Err just get a lambo bro just be a high value guy to get some average women .Just be a 99% except from face bro .Just go to japan bro ...run bbc game bro .If this is what life truly is i'll just be a shell and devote myself to hobbies paying off debt and walk out into the blizzard with no jacket and one final beer and a cigarette

PS:my grammar is shit ,im not aspie like i more of meathead less cringe tren twin kinda aspie if anything.I can talk to anyone ..sober just don't mostly care to, as most people are just on their normie shit....lol actually such an aspie deviant thing to say

I'm not cherry picking pics either or picking great lighting or jutting my jaw and asking if im forward grown enough :feelsuhh:.Just candid shit to paint a true picture of what's what's .No false shit just the truth to find the best and clearest answer to my lacking female successful ,when i'm told i should be slaying.

Slaying/Slayer In my person opinion is like good insta dming success/min 3 matches a day on dating apps with one lead to a secured lay ....such as "do you want to come over to my house?,and into my room " type shit not nudes to nowhere bs.

Essentially one decent slay everyday is a slayer or chad in today's setting .When guys are talking to them selves in females dms.Let's make this clear the average guy ,5 out of guys aren't having any sex ...and never have been. The guys who are in relationship have very very few options if they left them.So banging a few beckies a week is in the 80 percentile, especially with lil/normal effort .

TLDR :Grow up, literally a grammatically incorrect 5 min read ...and if you are on Looksmax late night on a Saturday ..in your prime! In the most favourable bountiful time in human existence you better keep your TLDR mouth shut :lul::lul:

Shout out TAILS I see you lurking here my boy.Fr give me some pointers ...I would truly appreciate it.Unless you are too right-wing now,and colours don't mix hahahah.But fr i would no doubt really benefit the advice.

FR last point might just gymmaxxing solely no fighting (MMA).Get a sponsor and chill and lift and cope with that and Netflix...

View attachment 2611686

View attachment 2611648View attachment 2611649View attachment 2611658View attachment 2611657View attachment 2611660View attachment 2611661View attachment 2611662

@Blackgymmax
@Skywalker
@oragamifolds
@thereallegend
@New Poster
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@mogstars
@GRINCHN’4$URGERY
@Chadpreet_
@Moggee
goodlooking

high mtn

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, the next o'pry, shalomnigga and 3 others
did not read but you have MTN face and height boosts you to HTN. if you have trouble with women its probably cause of autism

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Chadliter, shalomnigga and 1 other person
If you were white, you could've been a fitness influencer. You have an insane frame with near perfect insertions.

Unfortunately you are black so you are simply a normal person. I didn't read your post but you look tall and have a decent face, so HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, sportsmogger and Ascend_forever
If you were white, you could've been a fitness influencer. You have an insane frame with near perfect insertions.

Unfortunately you are black so you are simply a normal person. I didn't read your post but you look tall and have a decent face, so HTN
unfortunately true would have to HStikktokky max with more gym stuff

wat are ur results

few lays here and there with chubby avaerge women . IRL is king though so much easier .Just dont have there friends to go out to club with anymore

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
few lays here and there with chubby avaerge women . IRL is king though so much easier .Just dont have there friends to go out to club with anymore
How many likes & matches would you say u receive on each OLD app?

Differentiate the likes & matches btw

Screenshot 2023 12 16 at 220513
what makes you think ur a htn btw ?
Lmao crying laughing

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and Spiritualcell
How many likes & matches would you say u receive on each OLD app?

Differentiate the likes & matches btw
bumble like 2 likes and matches in a week on dozens are occasions .Got banned from tinder for chadfishing .but like the most on hinge was 20 in a week then no new matches

being tall and in shape with no overbarring facial flaws .
no i know shit eye area and big forehead and a narrow face
fair enough but that face is ltn sorry

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, Chadliter, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
bumble like 2 likes and matches in a week on dozens are occasions .Got banned from tinder for chadfishing .but like the most on hinge was 20 in a week then no new matches
btw it would be way easier for u to pull in person.

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and Spiritualcell
2 likes in a week on bumble is bad (prob average for a man)
20 likes in a week on Hinge is good. (Above avg for a man)

Dating apps are based on presentation (pic quality), not looks so much.

A mtn with selfies may get 2 likes
A mtn on holiday w good quality candid, nice clothes & smiling may get 100 likes.

For online dating, work on presentation.
For irl, it seems you already have success

You are over MTN to me but no one can say ur below mtn atleast

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever

A mtn on holiday w good quality candid, nice clothes & smiling may get 100 likes.

At best he's mtn really with niche body.
Bad eye area bad jaw balding.
He's kinda lt territory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascend_forever and blatonslatt
pretty valid considering my results
No
Your matches come from niche body halo + height. Overall you don't even have the typical broad appeal body. Most girls would instantly look at your face and say sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and Ascend_forever
being tall and in shape with no overbarring facial flaws .
no i know shit eye area and big forehead and a narrow face
You have bad eye area AND a bad Jaw with Meh zygos and balding. You fail every basic criteria there is for htn and have plenty of glaring flaws such as sfs balding bad eyes etc
Your eyes are too close together too

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
You have bad eye area AND a bad Jaw with Meh zygos and balding. You fail every basic criteria there is for htn and have plenty of glaring flaws such as sfs balding bad eyes etc
only thing i'd deffo disagree with is my ipd .probs the lense

pretty much surgery or LDAR.
cus lets be honest

-hair graft
-orbital decompression
-jaw wing
if i was to full send it ?

Thanks clears up alot....im signing out for a while gunna actually full send an ascension .

-cut alotttt more weight ..especially to have my bones show at least
-build wide shoulders 19 inch bideltoid to 22
-thicker neck
-grow a beard
-rosemary oil my hairline /get braids to cover it
-get neck tattoos /full sleeves
from a 3...4/10 face to a 6/10 by mid next years. Summer time

Probs get some minor eye and jaw surgery if i still look sub 5.I fight so its debatable .

nigga resigned his HTN status

ur facially MTN (i am accounting for lens distortion) ur SMV is like HTN
some pics u look HTN some pics u look LTN

View attachment 2611686

View attachment 2611648View attachment 2611649View attachment 2611658View attachment 2611657View attachment 2611660View attachment 2611661View attachment 2611662

@Blackgymmax
@Skywalker
@oragamifolds
@thereallegend
@New Poster
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@mogstars
@GRINCHN’4$URGERY
@Chadpreet_
@Moggee
Why are you surprised at having no hoes when ur hair literally looks like fucking dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadliter
Great physique

• +1

WOW!

You're so edgy dude, oh my!

Bro show me what pics are you using the quality is really important to get more matches

• +1
Tbh I use videos alot opposed to pics

View attachment 2611686

@Blackgymmax
@Skywalker
@oragamifolds
@thereallegend
@New Poster
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@mogstars
@GRINCHN’4$URGERY
@Chadpreet_
@Moggee
You look like a tiktoker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
You look like a tiktoker
Just in general or someone u have seen ? ohhh this reminds i went for a photo shoot and they said I should go on loveisland.This is when people said i should model ,so this is another reason why I perplexed about my dating results.Not just pure narcy behaviour.

I'll search for the high quality pics i had taken .

its really the face, forget everything else no needs to work on that.
Focus on your face but u cant do anything about the norwood reaper he's coming for all of us

• +1
minox and fin but I’m scared to do it too cause it will fuck your hormones up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Ascend_forever
@Chadliter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
its really the face, forget everything else no needs to work on that.
Focus on your face but u cant do anything about the norwood reaper he's coming for all of us

face is king fr .I'm starvmaxing from a 33 waist down to a perfect 28 inch. with neckmaxxing to still look good.This should be everyones only focus. obviously if u are 16 just eat clean af and excerise.

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter
wait he has short face syndrome?

Buzz cut mogs your other hair styles, but as others have said your tizm is probably holding you back

Unironically move to the DR and fuck Dominican girls, the language barrier will mask your mental shit

Bro you're easily chadlite potential just fix that hairline and debloat. Legit your face fat is what's holding back your slayer face. Anyways you're chad irl with that body, height, and pheno.

• +1
Bro you're easily chadlite potential just fix that hairline and debloat. Legit your face fat is what's holding back your slayer face. Anyways you're chad irl with that body, height, and pheno.
I'll do part 3 in like 5 months.