hate
MSFM
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2024
- Posts
- 6,248
- Reputation
- 17,264
Yo niggas it’s hate, a few weeks ago I posted my cycle and I’m proud to announce some fun stuff.
I’ll start with the good news, today in class my back hurt like shit. I literally couldn’t sit up straight because it was so sore, I got home and took of my shirt and saw HUGE red stretch marks all over it. This means my spine is actually growing! I haven’t measured myself in a while, but I’m definitely 6’3 now.
I also updated the cycle a little bit, so feel free to critique in the replies.
100mg Tren E weekly (8 weeks on 4 off)
50mg Anadrol PWO (8 weeks on 4 off)
50mg Test E weekly
25 IU HGH daily (soon)
500mcg GHRP2 daily
500mcg Ipamorelin daily
500mcg Sermorelin daily
2.5mg Letrozole daily
20mg Tamoxifen daily
6mg Erdafitinib daily
120mg Gravitor 1.5 hours before GHS
100mcg Abaloparatide (NEXT WEEK!
)
(THESE ARE THE MAIN COMPOUNDS, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANCILLARIES)
1 inch in a month I’m guessing…. Mirin?
@nwed @Vrowding @Vrilltrum @ESR @Tesarossa
I’ll start with the good news, today in class my back hurt like shit. I literally couldn’t sit up straight because it was so sore, I got home and took of my shirt and saw HUGE red stretch marks all over it. This means my spine is actually growing! I haven’t measured myself in a while, but I’m definitely 6’3 now.
I also updated the cycle a little bit, so feel free to critique in the replies.
100mg Tren E weekly (8 weeks on 4 off)
50mg Anadrol PWO (8 weeks on 4 off)
50mg Test E weekly
25 IU HGH daily (soon)
500mcg GHRP2 daily
500mcg Ipamorelin daily
500mcg Sermorelin daily
2.5mg Letrozole daily
20mg Tamoxifen daily
6mg Erdafitinib daily
120mg Gravitor 1.5 hours before GHS
100mcg Abaloparatide (NEXT WEEK!
(THESE ARE THE MAIN COMPOUNDS, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANCILLARIES)
1 inch in a month I’m guessing…. Mirin?
@nwed @Vrowding @Vrilltrum @ESR @Tesarossa
