Huge blackpill in mainstream French media

Andros

Andros

Kraken

Qui fera le bonheur des « exclus » du sexe ?

80 % des hommes ne susciteraient pas ou peu l’intérêt des femmes… Ce constat terrible questionne la société tout entière, explique la chroniqueuse de « La Matinale » Maïa Mazaurette.

Selon la biologiste allemande Meike Stoverock, 80 % des femmes sont sexuellement attirées par 20 % des hommes. Vous étiez en train de passer un dimanche empli de joie et de sérénité ? Toutes mes condoléances. Car depuis la parution de son essai Female Choice aux éditions Tropen (février 2021, 352 pages, en allemand seulement), la chercheuse fait feu de tout bois : elle défend sa thèse dans les pages de la presse d’outre-Rhin (Die Zeit, Der Tagesspiegel, Der Standard, la radio Deutschlandfunk Kultur), répond aux questions des lecteurs sur son site, et commence à faire parler d’elle en anglais (For Better Science).

Who will make the "excluded" from sex happy?

80 % of men would not or hardly attract women's interest... This terrible observation questions the whole society, explains the columnist of "La Matinale" Maïa Mazaurette.

According to the German biologist Meike Stoverock, 80% of women are sexually attracted to 20% of men. You were spending a Sunday filled with joy and serenity? I am sorry for your loss. Since the publication of her essay Female Choice by Tropen (February 2021, 352 pages, in German only), the researcher has been firing on all cylinders: she defends her thesis in the pages of the German press (Die Zeit, Der Tagesspiegel, Der Standard, Deutschlandfunk Kultur radio), answers readers' questions on her website, and is beginning to make a name for herself in English (For Better Science).

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
This wouldn't be in nature. In nature men gained sex through brute force. But now it's over for most thanks to the White man and the Jewish man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Any normal nigga mogs me. It's over I unironically need skull reshaping surgery, even the surgeon would cover it, I promse it.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123 and Chadakin
So psl Autists are larping as biologists now ?