Huge chad moment just happened to me 20 minutes ago

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
I was walking into the grocery store going to buy some shampoo and a steak to cook for tonight. I go around the aisles pick up my stuff and go to the self check out register. As Im making my way there I lock eyes with the girl whos supposed to be monitoring the section for 2 secoonds and she breaks eye contact. I just pinned 500mg of test around an hour earlier and I was feeling myself but I didn't think much of the girl. Ill keep saying this until every retard on this forum understands, you do not understand what it feels like to be man until youve been on roids, there is no comparison.

i scan my two items and the total comes out to $40, I dont carry my wallet on me as my local store usually takes apple pay and as such I take out my phone to press it on the card receiver and find out theres no apple pay, fuck. So I dont have my wallet and they dont have apple pay so looks like im going home just to go back out again. I say fuck it and ask the girl if she can do anything to help and she replies with well i dont think we do apple pay and i ask is there nothing else to do? she looks at me, looks at the front counter, opens the plastic bags to put my items in and hands them to me.

I tell her shes a queen and thank her and leave right after. this fucking girl risked her job to give me $40 of free shit to me. do you think she wouldve given me free shit if i was a skinny little faggot who couldnt hold eye contact with her beforehand? this is what happens when youre a gymcelled roided chad, girls will literally go to jail and kill for you if you are hot enough and manipulate them enough. you just need to make your presence known and pussy will come to you

time to hop on a cycle incel, you might pack on 2lb of muscle before july and girls might start to give you free shit in august
NINTCHDBPICT000672848805.jpg

@6ft4
@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 15827 and 23 others
bUt muH sTEroiDS doN'T aSceNd yOU aNd BOdy is COpe!!!

Facepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18890, valhalar and 4 others
bUt muH sTEroiDS doN'T aSceNd yOU aNd BOdy is COpe!!!

View attachment 1713276
i hate this image, chico would slay infinitely more if he lifted, just because you have it GOOD because of your face doesnt mean you wouldnt be a lot BETTER if you had face and body

tell me, would matthew slay more if he was skinny or if he looked like how he is now? isn't the answer obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kroker, exeight and 9 others
lol @ incels roiding just for females
RIP your collagen and longevity genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 15827, Banderacell and 5 others
Your gonna be a greycel by next year , No collagen and balding lmao some of the idiots on these forums baffles me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, valhalar and ALP
Dnr but good shit imma gymcel like hell for the summer

Ok but Hair and collagen >>> body

Btw I gymcel but I cucked a much bigger guy (muscular) when I was a twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kroker, valhalar and 4 others
Your gonna be a greycel by next year , No collagen and balding lmao some of the idiots on these forums baffles me
lol @ incels roiding just for females
RIP your collagen and longevity genes
STEROIDS LITERALLY INCREASE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION LMAO

KeenDearAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

you stupid sons of whores cant even google for one second to figure out why you are still incel, you literally believe nonsense garbage some faggot told you because youre too much of a dog to figure it out yourself. you deserve to be a incel son of a whore because of youre own stupidity. i am literally the messiah telling you how to become chad yet you refuse to believe because the mixture of all the goat semen in your mom that spawned you made your iq below 80 aka legally mentally retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 18890, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others

you stupid sons of whores cant even google for one second to figure out why you are still incel, you literally believe nonsense garbage some faggot told you because youre too much of a dog to figure it out yourself. you deserve to be a incel son of a whore because of youre own stupidity. i am literally the messiah telling you how to become chad yet you refuse to believe because the mixture of all the goat semen in your mom that spawned you made your iq below 80 aka legally mentally retarded.
That's MY mod, My old lookism mod..............

I love u man in this sense of your humour. Miss the badboys we had on lookism, so many people here are misinformed soylet chugging fags.

Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Yerico7, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
shit happens all the time without roids. Jfl at destroying ur family jewels.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and RODEBLUR

I love u man in this sense of your humour. Miss the badboys we had on lookism, so many people here are misinformed soylet chugging fags.

Sad shit
hate to break it to you friend that im not @phuckthisgayearth, just appropriating his avi. i do miss all the lookism boys though. something about bbctakeover and adolfhitler bullying me made me into the man i am today. god i wish undisputed still posted, he would make this faggot forum his own personal bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 4 others
Holy shit my condolences for your absolutely massive levels of autism
Imagine reacting like this to the most mundane shit and acting like roids had anything to do with it

It’s over

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 19551
She was probably intimidated by your roided appearance and let it slide to avoid confrontation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exeight, AscendingHero, the next o'pry and 2 others
At what height roid is worth it? Minimum

A0461762358 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:( and ascension
>i scan my shampoo and steak and the total comes out to $40
america moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, tournesol, valhalar and 7 others
Holy shit my condolences for your absolutely massive levels of autism
Imagine reacting like this to the most mundane shit and acting like roids had anything to do with it

It’s over
tell me the next time a chick at the grocery store gives you 40 bucks of free shit faggot
>i scan my shampoo and steak and the total comes out to $40
america moment
the steak was 13 bucks for grass fed rib eye, the shampoo was the expensive item. i suffer from dandruff so it needs to be specialized
At what height roid is worth it? Minimum
5'8, anything less is manlet coping

Btw I gymcel but I cucked a much bigger guy (muscular) when I was a twink
U can legit keep ur hair and collagen while roiding unless u don’t know wtf you’re doing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and cmfanel
U can legit keep ur hair and collagen while roiding unless u don’t know wtf you’re doing
its literally trivial shit too. jeff seid, cbum, chest brah, jay cutler, rich piana, dorian yates etc etc have all been blasting for years and have all kept their hairlines. its only the nutcases like connor murphy who are too stupid to google what the fuck fin is and make a bad name for roids. even derek moreplatesmoredates guy was losing his hair from roids and just took fin and minox and got it back, you have to be a braindead lab monkey (95% of forum users) to lose your hair while on roids

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, mogstar and 1 other person

You thought anavar boosts collagen? You thought wrong

Anavar actually decreases collagen after longer usage, and by longer I mean 5 days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not to mention synthetic test damages skin and health DNA so even if it did boost collagen short term you will end up aging like shit anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and AscendingHero
this is ideal imo

Attachments

• GIF-220601_224604 (1).gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
You thought anavar boosts collagen? You thought wrong
View attachment 1713913
Anavar actually decreases collagen after longer usage, and by longer I mean 5 days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not to mention synthetic test damages skin and health DNA so even if it did boost collagen short term you will end up aging like shit anyway
Muh collagen.
Just use test or some collagen increaser to combat it.
Also,some roids are less harsh on collagen,not all roids are same
@cmfanel

you got $40 worth free groceries for being a scary ogre but skinny pretty boy fucked her hard that night

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, exeight, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Muh collagen.
Just use test or some collagen increaser to combat it.
Also,some roids are less harsh on collagen,not all roids are same
@cmfanel
Anavar is literally one of the weakest steroids out there, they developed it for safe use for women and children :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Incels simply cannot fathom that their precious roids will be their downfall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Sad shit
hate to break it to you friend that im not @phuckthisgayearth, just appropriating his avi. i do miss all the lookism boys though. something about bbctakeover and adolfhitler bullying me made me into the man i am today. god i wish undisputed still posted, he would make this faggot forum his own personal bitch
shit how good was that forum

why was it taken down tho
who knows, just went down one day in late november 2021 and never came back. we have some old mods who post here @TheMewingBBC and @ryu but forgot his @ on here and they dont know what happened either. we can speculate on what happened but we may never know

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
how hard is it to get than a gymcelling lifestyle (calorie surplus/high protein diet) and AAS use will lead to greater mtor and growth factor activation overall and states of more oxidative stress in general,

which will inevitably lead to faster aging.

You know what males lead the longest on average? That's right, castrated males, Eunuchs.

Androgens = aging

Calls other people incels on a incel forum , yeah i dont need to read the rest , your iq explains everything

I was walking into the grocery store going to buy some shampoo and a steak to cook for tonight. I go around the aisles pick up my stuff and go to the self check out register. As Im making my way there I lock eyes with the girl whos supposed to be monitoring the section for 2 secoonds and she breaks eye contact. I just pinned 500mg of test around an hour earlier and I was feeling myself but I didn't think much of the girl. Ill keep saying this until every retard on this forum understands, you do not understand what it feels like to be man until youve been on roids, there is no comparison.

i scan my two items and the total comes out to $40, I dont carry my wallet on me as my local store usually takes apple pay and as such I take out my phone to press it on the card receiver and find out theres no apple pay, fuck. So I dont have my wallet and they dont have apple pay so looks like im going home just to go back out again. I say fuck it and ask the girl if she can do anything to help and she replies with well i dont think we do apple pay and i ask is there nothing else to do? she looks at me, looks at the front counter, opens the plastic bags to put my items in and hands them to me.

I tell her shes a queen and thank her and leave right after. this fucking girl risked her job to give me $40 of free shit to me. do you think she wouldve given me free shit if i was a skinny little faggot who couldnt hold eye contact with her beforehand? this is what happens when youre a gymcelled roided chad, girls will literally go to jail and kill for you if you are hot enough and manipulate them enough. you just need to make your presence known and pussy will come to you

time to hop on a cycle incel, you might pack on 2lb of muscle before july and girls might start to give you free shit in august

@6ft4
@forevergymcelling
No physique pic? no care , you’re just talking, i bet your not even that big , im probably your size right now natrually 🤣🤣🤣

how hard is it to get than a gymcelling lifestyle (calorie surplus/high protein diet) and AAS use will lead to greater mtor and growth factor activation overall and states of more oxidative stress in general,

which will inevitably lead to faster aging.

You know what males lead the longest on average? That's right, castrated males, Eunuchs.

Androgens = aging
Not exactly, they dont seem to cause aging within the natural human range, other genetic factors also play a major role
Androgen deficiency in males has been associated with Alzheimers disease and other mental health issues

So how are these eunuchs avoiding Alzheimers? I suspect due to higher estrogen, estrogen has shown to have anti-oxidant effects

Steroid hormones in general (Androgens, estrogens, DHEA, HGH, Vitamin D, etc) will promote youthfulness and longevity within natural ranges, with the exception of DHT maybe

How do you get the positive effects of estrogen without the feminization? By focusing on activating the estrogen beta receptor (the estrogen alpha receptor is where feminization occurs)

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
of course a good body is perfect to attract women
but i think its better to have an athletic-lean body with good looking face
body building body is too much

like everything in life, everything into extreme is bad because its out of normal range... normal = healthy and well known/familiar
too skinny = unnatural = unhealthy = not sexy
too fat = unnatural = unhealthy = not sex<
even too muscular (body building = uhealthy = not sexy (but better than too skinny or too fat)

the thing is, most people dont understand; we are controlled by our subconcious.. our subconcious/instinct decide, which person we find sexually attractive.. and our subconcious doesnt know the difference between attractive - unattractive

our subconcious decide between healthy - unhealthy

and as we are visual beings, we scan our enviroment 24/7
that means; if a girl see a man, her subconcious scan him and decide, is he healthy or not.. and when you are in a normal healthy
range; tall, lean, athletic, good face then her subconcious send a "he is healthy" signal and her concious interpret that as "he is attractive" so he is good for the offsprings

Thats why ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE! the fuckin blue pillers and red pillers dont understand that.. they think attraction is just a choice like "oh he is this and that so i find him attractive" NO, its our instinctiv subconcious!

@6ft4
@forevergymcelling
I fucking hate that you mogg me can you PM me your pic so i can commit harakiri

@6ft4
@forevergymcelling
My big two questions are how to prevent facial bloatness and hairloss on 250mg test/week? That dose is sweet point for gains/downsides ratio so would be finasteride enough or dutasteride is needed? Hair is important in my looks

Not exactly, they dont seem to cause aging within the natural human range, other genetic factors also play a major role
Androgen deficiency in males has been associated with Alzheimers disease and other mental health issues

So how are these eunuchs avoiding Alzheimers? I suspect due to higher estrogen, estrogen has shown to have anti-oxidant effects

Steroid hormones in general (Androgens, estrogens, DHEA, HGH, Vitamin D, etc) will promote youthfulness and longevity within natural ranges, with the exception of DHT maybe

How do you get the positive effects of estrogen without the feminization? By focusing on activating the estrogen beta receptor (the estrogen alpha receptor is where feminization occurs)
DHEA should be ER-B agonist mostly, took it for weeks as test base at 150-200mg daily, when I was on RAD-140 cycle,

in order to avoid subjective side effects of suppression from the SARMs, mostly due to low e2 levels on cycle and post-cycle as well

My big two questions are how to prevent facial bloatness and hairloss on 250mg test/week? That dose is sweet point for gains/downsides ratio so would be finasteride enough or dutasteride is needed? Hair is important in my looks
Hair system bro