Huge disparity between real life (in person) and online dating

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Since im on low bloat diet, specially lately i have seen lots of attention irl. Just yesterday I walked into some night bar for a beer and a random girl stopped me complimenting me on my looks like she was really fascinated, she looked at me like someone who watches an unusual event, that kind of facial expression (I capitalized on that opportunity of course). This is the second or third time this happens to me in two weekends, some girl begins talking to me and all the conversation is her talking about my looks or face. Lately I receive much more attention than the average guy.

but

in online dating I barely get matches and shit. also don't get much followers on social media apps. Why is this disparity? do I look better or something in motion, like is that possible? Because its not social skills or anything, in the rl example I only count the examples of girls who started talking about how I look before I said anything. How can I "transfer" irl to online success?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Zesto and Nibba
Online dating is just tougher. If you're not male model tier don't bother.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, BlackBeard, Nibba and 2 others
maybe because most girls just uses dating aps for validation or they just dont use them at all and the few that do only want models also do you mind to post a pic to tell you your chances generally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LooksJourney, BlackBeard and 2 others
What is a low bloat diet?

maybe because most girls just uses dating aps for validation or they just dont use them at all and the few that do only want models also do you mind to post a pic to tell you your chances generally
(lowest bloat me)

(candid with flash camera)
(mirror selfie, around 80 cm away)
(semi candid, 3/4 vview with very common lightning condition)
What is a low bloat diet?
A diet with heavily reduced sugar, carbs and sodium in order to reduce facial water retention

30? lmao, maybe 1 match per day
are you forreal? even I get like 2-3 a day and ive got crap pics + im in the UK and im an ethnic

are you forreal? even I get like 2-3 a day and ive got crap pics + im in the UK and im an ethnic
Yeah I dunno if Tinder is just not that used in my zone but im afraid to chadfish and become depressed if I get response.

Yeah I dunno if Tinder is just not that used in my zone but im afraid to chadfish and become depressed if I get response.
where do you live? if it's south spain maybe you look like an ethnic and those spanish girls want their spanish kind

View attachment 4211 (lowest bloat me)

View attachment 4212 (candid with flash camera)
View attachment 4213 (mirror selfie, around 80 cm away)
View attachment 4215 (semi candid, 3/4 vview with very common lightning condition)

A diet with heavily reduced sugar, carbs and sodium in order to reduce facial water retention
yeah bro you are very good looking no shit you get girls to stop you if you want advice to even be better train your neck a little more not too much and you will remember me and if you dont have shit ears cut the hair but you look good with it either way so dont do it if you dont want to and about dating aps you will still find trouble for the reasons i said and i think you dont need it at all if you get girls to stop you

yeah bro you are very good looking no shit you get girls to stop you if you want advice to even be better train your neck a little more not too much and you will remember me and if you dont have shit ears cut the hair but you look good with it either way so dont do it if you dont want to and about dating aps you will still find trouble for the reasons i said and i think you dont need it at all if you get girls to stop you

Its not like they stop me on the streets by day usually, happens more at bars and nights. Oh I forgot I wear my hair tied down lately. Yes I would want a thicker neck but my frame is death tier so I dunno how it would result.
have you ever tried gymcelling? also how tall are you?
I thought about it but with my frame its over in the body department anyways. I'm around 5'11, maybe 6 with boots on.

Its not like they stop me on the streets by day usually, happens more at bars and nights. Oh I forgot I wear my hair tied down lately. Yes I would want a thicker neck but my frame is death tier so I dunno how it would result.

I thought about it but with my frame its over in the body department anyways. I'm around 5'11, maybe 6 with boots on.
its not over, Zyzz had a below average frame, look at his before pics, you'd basically have to go through some heavy eating and probably roids if you're old enough
it is worth it, it's like the final bit you need

its not over, Zyzz had a below average frame, look at his before pics, you'd basically have to go through some heavy eating and probably roids if you're old enough
it is worth it, it's like the final bit you need
I fear roids will age me, i'm 30 years old and dont want to risk it. Also heavy eating = bloating usually.

I fear roids will age me, i'm 30 years old and dont want to risk it. Also heavy eating = bloating usually.
wouldnt something like TRT be beneficial? frame really doesnt mean shit, most guys outside have small frames

no need to worry about it you just need to work out reguraly and eat 3000 calories not 5-6K and shit if you dont want to bloat and you will see results even the little counts by looking at you if you get size on at least the athletic build which will take 2-3 years of hard work and based of genes food supplements etc and by training your neck i believe you can be chad easily if you are not now

plus you have a big head with hair so it makes your shoulders look narrow

Are you virgin?

Women are so damn picky online don't even bother. You have to be your stereotypical mm white chad to get anything there but irl is so fucking easy

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
Zyros you need to know that in order to succeed on dating apps, you absolutely need to look like a 10 MM. You are already very good looking bro but if you could get a better haircut, take care of your eyebrows and get some muscles as a bonus you'd definitely be at the 8-9 range bro.

btw, how old & tall are you ?

Zyros, until what age did you experience facial bone growth?

I noticed the same shit. I guess foids are more superficial in online dating apps

Zyros you need to know that in order to succeed on dating apps, you absolutely need to look like a 10 MM. You are already very good looking bro but if you could get a better haircut, take care of your eyebrows and get some muscles as a bonus you'd definitely be at the 8-9 range bro.

btw, how old & tall are you ?
30 years old, 5'11
Zyros, until what age did you experience facial bone growth?
Id say around 25-26

I've gotten compliments irl but it's very rare.
Online no one ever compliments me.

Go easy on the beer Zyros ;)

I get complimented online a lot - 4000 tinder matches but my gf (now ex-gf) forced me to delete it smh FML

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Since im on low bloat diet, specially lately i have seen lots of attention irl. Just yesterday I walked into some night bar for a beer and a random girl stopped me complimenting me on my looks like she was really fascinated, she looked at me like someone who watches an unusual event, that kind of facial expression (I capitalized on that opportunity of course). This is the second or third time this happens to me in two weekends, some girl begins talking to me and all the conversation is her talking about my looks or face. Lately I receive much more attention than the average guy.

but

in online dating I barely get matches and shit. also don't get much followers on social media apps. Why is this disparity? do I look better or something in motion, like is that possible? Because its not social skills or anything, in the rl example I only count the examples of girls who started talking about how I look before I said anything. How can I "transfer" irl to online success?

Happy10

You are like CW actor (teen drama).

I say don't worry about online dating and keep casting out your line how you've been doing, obviously working.

Online dating = jew scam

I still do in Asia but in west is like pissing in wind (with wind blowing in your direction).