help

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
forehead reduction surgery

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
If you lose your hair at 15, you either have the shittiest hair genetics in the world or you just have a bad lifestyle, take drugs, eat poorly and have never seen the inside of a gym. healthmax

If you lose your hair at 15, you either have the shittiest hair genetics in the world or you just have a bad lifestyle, take drugs, eat poorly and have never seen the inside of a gym. healthmax
my parents have football helmets for foreheads
no minox and dermarolling for me?

my parents have football helmets for foreheads
no minox and dermarolling for me?
At least try it, can't guarantee that it will do anything. Or you can go to Istanbul with a one-way ticket and have a hair transplant. Check botb there are multiple good threads on the topic hair

Attachments

• hairline.png
    hairline.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
At least try it, can't guarantee that it will do anything. Or you can go to Istanbul with a one-way ticket and have a hair transplant. Check botb there are multiple good threads on the topic hair
how much money do u think a 15 yo has?

just get ehren haircut moron

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
iam working since 14 and i saved 6k for surgerys - stop crying and work dawg
even if i had that much money id spend it on a lip lift and hgh

You aren't gonna see balding at 15 unless you have an autoimmune disorder. You likely just were born with a large forehead, not much you can do dude.

You aren't gonna see balding at 15 unless you have an autoimmune disorder. You likely just were born with a large forehead, not much you can do dude.
no minox and dermarolling?:feelswhy:

no minox and dermarolling?:feelswhy:
If you used minoxidil and dermarolling (which I have) you know how little effect it has on deadzones. You can go ahead and try it and it will slightly lower the hairline and replace it with areas that are sparse but you aren't going to drop norwood scales with it. You can pull the dumbass tiktok eboy thing and be fine likely, that's what every faggot highschooler does.