Huge gamble, do I do it?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Might drop 11k on a hosted Iceriver KAS KS3M ASIC miner. Don't have to do anything, as the hosting company takes care of the hardware at their facility and all I do is pay a monthly hosting fee of $175.

Presumably if KASPA continues to do well, I would be earning about $109.72 per day but then you have to consider the fact that more miners will enter the mining pool and difficulty will increase, but as long as the price of KASPA increases I can continue making great profit.

The break even point would be 3.5 months at this rate, but that could be shorter or longer depending on the above.

That's all it takes with these ASICs... is to break even, then you're practically printing money out of thin air and can scale up to more.

Might drop 11k on a hosted Iceriver KAS KS3M ASIC miner. Don't have to do anything, as the hosting company takes care of the hardware at their facility and all I do is pay a monthly hosting fee of $175.

Presumably if KASPA continues to do well, I would be earning about $109.72 per day but then you have to consider the fact that more miners will enter the mining pool and difficulty will increase, but as long as the price of KASPA increases I can continue making great profit.

The break even point would be 3.5 months at this rate, but that could be shorter or longer depending on the above.

That's all it takes with these ASICs... is to break even, then you're practically printing money out of thin air and can scale up to more.
might turn out great, if you do this.

I own some Kaspa crypto. And it's been good to me. And would had been better, if I hadn't bought and help my Kaspa on the TradeOgre exchange. Because that exchange, scammed me out of like 50% of gains.
I bought Kaspa back last summer, when it was like $0.025. Now it's like $0.12.
But fuck, I held it it on TradeOgre platform. Where I could like 2 weeks ago, only seel it at $0.025. Fucking scam platform. Basically they stole hundreds worth of gains, from me. Avoid it at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Hmm...
might turn out great, if you do this.

I own some Kaspa crypto. And it's been good to me. And would had been better, if I hadn't bought and help my Kaspa on the TradeOgre exchange. Because that exchange, scammed me out of like 50% of gains.
I bought Kaspa back last summer, when it was like $0.025. Now it's like $0.12.
But fuck, I held it it on TradeOgre platform. Where I could like 2 weeks ago, only seel it at $0.025. Fucking scam platform. Basically they stole hundreds worth of gains, from me. Avoid it at all costs.
Bro I have $10k of crypto on trade ogre I am currently trying to move into a wallet asap lmao

Bro I have $10k of crypto on trade ogre I am currently trying to move into a wallet asap lmao
Good choice. That platform is dodgy as fuck.
They stole from me, and alot of Kaspa holders.
Maybe others as well, I dunno.

yes

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back