Huge incel trait: You almost always have to carry conversations

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
If you always find yourself to be the one that has to carry a conversation then people see no value in you and would prefer it if you stopped bothering them.

The friend/s that you always text/talk to first and it feels like you have to pull words out of their months with a cane?

The girl that you also always text first and responds back with "lol" "haha" "generic 1 to 3 word answer", all while she never tries to get to know you better and expects you to essentially have a quasi-monlogue with her?

All of these people couldn't care less about you and if you died tomorrow they would probably joke about your death in private. Keep on looksmaxxing and cut out all the fake friends and girls that lead you on for the lolz.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, A23ghskung, Honoric and 5 others
My fellow incels contribute equally to conversations. There was a guy I made friends with who tried to talk as much as possible to befriend me. However, we look retarded as 2 trucels always talking to each other. It is what it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alesund and SixFootManlet
i never texted a foid, only thet did when they needed something

Story of my life.

Not just conversations - applies to meetups with """friends""" as well. As soon you stop initiating and inviting others, everyone forgets you even exist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Alesund
I have never texted a girl first. I dont even text my friends first. I'm starting to believe I'm the problem as I'm a huge loner and will go ghost for days at a time. My friends still message me tho least only the real ones. Same happens with girls if she starts the convo with you then you stop texting she expects you to initiate the next one. Happened to me and I never did she was giving heavy iois now I just reminisce looking at her page and spam thinking about texting her again since at the time had sht going on with my family

My fellow incels contribute equally to conversations. There was a guy I made friends with who tried to talk as much as possible to befriend me. However, we look retarded as 2 trucels always talking to each other. It is what it is.
Yes, I forgot to mention how having to carry conversations mostly happens when you're considered unattaractive compared to them. People of equal attractiveness should have a better chance of having an actual decent convo.

I have never texted a girl first. I dont even text my friends first. I'm starting to believe I'm the problem as I'm a huge loner and will go ghost for days at a time. My friends still message me tho least only the real ones.
same bro

I have never texted a girl first. I dont even text my friends first. I'm starting to believe I'm the problem as I'm a huge loner and will go ghost for days at a time. My friends still message me tho least only the real ones. Same happens with girls if she starts the convo with you then you stop texting she expects you to initiate the next one. Happened to me and I never did she was giving heavy iois now I just reminisce looking at her page and spam thinking about texting her again since at the time had sht going on with my family
You deserve all the misfortune you have caused on yourself. You're the equivalent of a girl that cries about how nobody likes her yet has 10+ simps spamming her DMs.

You deserve all the misfortune you have caused on yourself. You're the equivalent of a girl that cries about how nobody likes her yet has 10+ simps spamming her DMs.
Yes I know I do. That's why I have missed opportunities as my sig. Everything that has not happened to me yet is my fault due to my fucked up brain and insecurities from being a small framed ugly before puberty from teasing and being left out.

• +1
Reactions: william