Huge lifefuel for late bloomers

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
I documented my height, and from 20-21 years old I went 183cm-187cm (about 6'0-6'2). I'm also finally getting facial hair in all of my face, and my jaw is fully developed.

I'd say you're a late bloomer if you're still growing in height by 19 and don't have a lot of facial hair. My father is very dimorphic and according to him he only got a beard at like 23.

More info:
-I had a huge growth spurt at around 17. Stopped growing until 19, then started growing steadily again.
-I always looked younger than my peers
-I have a cousin who's around my age and he's the EXACT SAME. His facial structure and beard are still developing early 20s, but he stopped growing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 14264 and 21 others
Damn Lifefuel. I don't have much beard action going on. Does having body fat decreases the chances?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
I documented my height, and from 20-21 years old I went 183cm-187cm (about 6'0-6'2). I'm also finally getting facial hair in all of my face, and my jaw is fully developed.

I'd say you're a late bloomer if you're still growing in height by 19 and don't have a lot of facial hair. My father is very dimorphic and according to him he only got a beard at like 23.
More info: I had a huge growth spurt at around 17. Stopped growing until 19, then started growing steadily again.
Lifuel how late am i if i buste my first nut at 16? Growth spurt rn at 18 im 6’1 maybe i can become a 6’5mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5081, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I didnt get any more manly the last years jfl. Maybe I have to do nofap. Still look like teenager with underdeveloped lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Chadeep
me at 24: -,-

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Growth spurt rn at 18 im 6’1 maybe i can become a 6’5mogger
Idk if you'll get much taller but your face will definitely develop until your early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
u got lucky

My growth stopped at 16

• +1
Lifuel how late am i if i buste my first nut at 16? Growth spurt rn at 18 im 6’1 maybe i can become a 6’5mogger
Fairly likely, I bust my first nut at 15, and am still growing at 20.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Is there a correlation between puberty and height? Cuz I think I hit puberty like 14.5/15 and I’m like 6’1 at 16 so can I expect a lot more growth

• +1
Fairly likely, I bust my first nut at 15, and am still growing at 20.
How fast are you growing? An inch a year?
Is there a correlation between puberty and height? Cuz I think I hit puberty like 14.5/15 and I’m like 6’1 at 16 so can I expect a lot more growth
Yes the later your puberty starts the longer your hgh can prepare or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion
I started puberty at 14 and now I’m 6’2. I think late puberty results with being taller.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion
what do you mean by your jaw is fully developed, like it got bigger in bone mass or the shape of ur jaw changed or like what

• +1
I'm a late bloomer too, tho I'm still looksmaxxing. I was initially GL as a child but puberty fucked me up... I was breaking out like crazy and my face was bloated. I actually grew an inch from 21-22, I was 5'10 when I graduated HS and got to 6'0 by 22. Also I lost a lot of the bloat in my face and facial hair also helped me. My dad didn't get a nice beard until he was in his late 20s, so I'm still waiting to grow a nice beard, I can only grow a little goatee atm w/ a few hairs on the sides (I shave the patchy parts on the sides tho). Also I feel like my face just got more manlier from the time I graduated college, and have gotten way more female attention than I could have ever dreamed of when I was 18-20 (I'm currently 24)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
YES PLEASSSE
Looks like I will be holding off on the rope for alittle while longer.
What exactly were you doing and what do you think contributed the most apart from late puberty?

• +1
How fast are you growing? An inch a year?

Yes the later your puberty starts the longer your hgh can prepare or some shit
I grew an half an inch in 2 months a couple months ago, haven’t measured since.

• +1
what do you mean by your jaw is fully developed
My jaw is nothing spectacular but it developed a shit ton after 18,. Mostly it just got wider and more defined. I didn't have a visible jaw at all before 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Got the hunter eyes
same, had a hiatus from 16-17 then grew 2 inches 18 now

just lift eat sleep dont stress take supps etc etc

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
i grew mostly from 16-21 and 2 inches were in the last year and a bit.

i also went from 0 beard to full beard within a couple months of turning 22

• +1
Lateblooming is horrible for your mental development. I can fuck prime JB now but being incel in youth has destroyed me. Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 6401, Fear and 2 others
I was a late bloomer.. Seriously i think i went through puberty later than my peers at school.

I remember still being short and having a squeaky voice at the age of 15 and other boys were becoming very tall.
At around the age of 17-18 i grew up to 6ft

• +1
I would like height but not beard fuck that

• +1
If I can't grow proper facial hair yet does that mean i'll still grow in height or do I just have shit facial hair genetics?

• +1
If I can't grow proper facial hair yet does that mean i'll still grow in height or do I just have shit facial hair genetics?
Shit/late bloomer facial hair genetics most likely.

I stopped growing at 19. I'm 26 and my beard is still filling in.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
זה נגמר

• +1
Lifefuel indeed. I'm 16 and stil 0 facial hair or "adult" features, besides height
My jaw is nothing spectacular but it developed a shit ton after 18,. Mostly it just got wider and more defined. I didn't have a visible jaw at all before 16
Lifefuel once again thank you man

Last edited:
  • +1
People that have puberty early are shorter because they’ve only been growing for 11 years then have 5 years of peak pubertal growth and Then their bones fuse.

While late bloomers start puberty taller then the early bloomers at like 15 and then have their 5 years of peak pubertal growth and their bones fuse.

Late bloomers grow for longer, So on average they are taller. Unless the late puberty is due to fucked up hormones.
Lifefuel indeed. I'm 16 and stil 0 facial hair or "adult" features, besides height

Lifefuel once again thank you man
Wouldn’t go by beard growth because you could just not have the ability to grow a beard (I don’t care if your dad can you may never be able to). You should check more at your pubes and snail trail. Or do a tanner scale calculator.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Got the hunter eyes and SpearOfOrion
I hope I'm a late bloomer man, gonna GHmaxx in the meantime
Still look like a damn baby

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad and Deleted member 6401
Suifuel

I already have beard at 17, had growth sprout at 15. Pretty much done puberty, 5'7 ugly guy.

• +1
I’ve only grown 1 inch in 3 years and I’m 19.

OVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Late blooming usually is a cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Lifefuel. I'm using aromasin so I'm praying to get 5cm+ extra height, I'm just feeling a bit tired so will probably use for 2 years without problems

• +1
I was a late bloomer.. Seriously i think i went through puberty later than my peers at school.

I remember still being short and having a squeaky voice at the age of 15 and other boys were becoming very tall.
At around the age of 17-18 i grew up to 6ft
You aren’t 6 foot, I’ve seen you in real life at the international airport and I took notice of your footwear, you are 5’10 and a half AT BEST.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401