Huge muscles are cope

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
U only need muscles to build a V taper body and then get lean. Adding more muscle won’t give u more width or definition. It’ll just make u look like a block character

Example this subhuman negro

Remember this is supposedly his peak physique, bc he’s on stage. But yet he still looks like shit. No V taper, just a bloated muscle looking abomination. And he’s lean too atm.

V taper lean body > big muscles

Im glad I realized this. I’ve built enough muscle for a really impressive V taper. Now I’ll just lean down and stay lean for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 27511, kovacs and 4 others
Yes because we definitely needed to know what women arent attracted to prime ronnie coleman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 27472, copemaxxr and 13 others
He’s accomplished far more than you in life bro

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Splinter901 and Rimaxtis
Yes because we definitely needed to know what women arent attracted to prime ronnie coleman
Well let’s face it, he certainly has slayed more women than this entire forum has

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Just an example. I see guys at my gym going for this type of physique and it’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Jamaldickjavontus, plukee and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, hopecel, Deleted member 27511 and 3 others
Well let’s face it, he certainly has slayed more women than this entire forum has

Most women that's worth going for would be repulsed by a physique like this

Mr Olympia times 8 is a huge statuspill though

If he was some random no name in the local roiders gym it would be different

• +1
Reactions: greywind, hopecel, Deleted member 27511 and 3 others
No?
Just an example. I see guys at my gym going for this type of physique and it’s funny
Its just for the career you dumb nigger. Some people just wanna be huge just to be a freak. You really think everyone is lifting for women. You think bumstead preps for olympias thinking itll attract women?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SteveRogers, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others

he is a smalll man

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
No?

Its just for the career you dumb nigger. Some people just wanna be huge just to be a freak. You really think everyone is lifting for women. You think bumstead preps for olympias thinking itll attract women?
I’m confident there are guys out there (normies ofc) that think these types of physiques attract women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, twilight and Blackgymmax
I’m confident there are guys out there (normies ofc) that think these types of physiques attract women
No there arent LOL. the average joe knows girls dont like this. You have autism.

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx, User49, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
In fact the average joe wants to be like brad pitt from fight club. Only weird gym rats want to get huge and they know women hate it

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx, Deleted member 27472, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
No there arent LOL. the average joe knows girls dont like this. You have autism.
you overestimate the intelligence of peanut brain normies

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Reformed
Guys who are this big aren't going to the gym to get 3 more pussies in their slay count lol . Not everybody has their life goal of chasing pussy only , some wanna be roided out freaks just for the mog and most are preparing for competitions .

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx, Deleted member 27472 and Jamaldickjavontus
you overestimate the intelligence of peanut brain normies
I dont know anyone who thinks mr Olympia physiques get girls. Not even indians at planet fitness think that

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx, plukee, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
U only need muscles to build a V taper body and then get lean. Adding more muscle won’t give u more width or definition. It’ll just make u look like a block character

View attachment 2330143

Remember this is supposedly his peak physique, bc he’s on stage. But yet he still looks like shit. No V taper, just a bloated muscle looking abomination. And he’s lean too atm.

Im glad I realized this. I’ve built enough muscle for a really impressive V taper. Now I’ll just lean down and stay lean for the rest of my life.
You are a 18 year old kid talking shit.

I dont know anyone who thinks mr Olympia physiques get girls. Not even indians at planet fitness think that
At max of what normies could think would be Simeon panda tbh and that too would be chosen by very few most will rather think that just having defined abs with a Lil bit of definition is enough for girls , haven't seen anybody aiming to become Ronnie Coleman or saying that he has the ideal physique even guys preparing for competitions.

At max of what normies could think would be Simeon panda tbh and that too would be chosen by very few most will rather think that just having defined abs with a Lil bit of definition is enough for girls , haven't seen anybody aiming to become Ronnie Coleman or saying that he has the ideal physique even guys preparing for competitions.
I can see normies who think simeon panda is ideal which is giga cope but NO ONE thinks ronnie in prep looks good. Like even when i was a normie i was repulsed just looking at it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
only , some wanna be roided out freaks just for the mog
They don’t mog tho. Mogging = attracts females.

Those types of bodies do not mog, bc they don’t actually get wider past a certain point.

So these types of people are just delusional, and they exist in my gym trust me. They think muscle = women

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and 5.5psl

View attachment 2330143

pure distilled norwegian fjord water thread

more interesting would be the dichotomy between something like a top 0.5 percent natty physique and an ''athletic physique'' i.e should the average genes looksmaxxer roid or not.

They don’t mog tho. Mogging = attracts females.

Those types of bodies do not mog, bc they don’t actually get wider past a certain point.

So these types of people are just delusional, and they exist in my gym trust me. They think muscle = women
mogging is just a form of dominance dumb ass. You can mog someone in chess but women wont be attracted to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
mogging is just a form of dominance dumb ass. You can mog someone in chess but women wont be attracted to that.
Dominance is direct attraction towards foids. No one is intimidated standing next to muscle copers, not taling about wide framed guys. Muscle copers are basically man childs with excess muscle

sadly alot of dudes think that

View attachment 2330143