Hugged my sister and cried and nigger made fun of me

Deleted member 15595

Deleted member 15595

i was in the midst of disabling my account since i want to be done with being in incel forums as it keeps pushing me further into depression.I also recently bought a pair of dumbells with some barbells to begin getting in shape to join the army but 2 days ago i broke down in front of my sister and started crying and even tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips which was my first kiss.It all started when i drove both of us home from doing some grocery shopping and i accidentally backed up into another car with some black woman when i tried to park.The woman pulled up in front of us and called my sister a bitch,so in her defense i called her a bitch as well while my sister told me to shutup.The lady later came out of the car with her phone probably intending to record a confrontation ,she demanded an apology from me but i just started cursing her out and my sister had to placate her by saying i was mentally ill and after a while she conceded and left.I was just stunned how even though i came to my sister's defense she was angry at me for saying anything.She told me that it's dangerous to yell back at these black people especially in the projects because they're crazy and might know people who have guns and this happened close to where we live .I kind of started crying and saying i was sorry,all my loneliness and frustrations from all these years were flowing out of me and this was the first time i cried in years.I ended up hugging and kissing her and she patted my back and told me it was ok and to get some rest.Fast forward two days later,my parents ordered two new sofa's and they were coming today ,so we had to throw our old ones out from the 5th floor with a tiny elevator.So my sister called her black "coworker' and he and I hauled the heavy sofa's downstairs.While i was catching a breath,the guy who I've never spoken to very much before told me "so I've heard you went driving recently" and i just said "yeah" and laughed it off i thought nothing of this phrase until we were done and i went back into my room.Why would he ask me that?Yes,my sister gives me some driving lessons and she might have told him about that before but why would he bring it up now?especially with what happened a couple days ago.I can't help but feel that she told that guy about how i broke down crying and bore all my sadness to her,maybe she even did so mockingly.

I don't know man i just feel so angry and powerless to do anything.If i watched myself in a movie i'd probably say "why doesn't that guy just kill that motherfucker" but when it happens in real life with real consequences,things change.I feel like, even if i one day leave my family and go far away ,i will never be able to outrun my humiliation.

I just needed to vent,i'm probs still disabling my account so you might not hear from me again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Acnno, turkproducer and 8 others
i broke down in front of my sister and started crying and even tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips which was my first kiss.
Are you from Alabama?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 15338 and IdiAmin
These are tales from @Biggdink s basement
@AlexAP

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and AlexAP
OP is a mentally ill incest pedo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member, Deleted member 7098 and 12 others
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 11610
Ur sister did you dirty. Make sure you never call that thing a family member again.
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 8202 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and volcelfatcel
Are you from Alabama?
OP is a mentally ill incest pedo
Yeah, .org is becoming like Reddit.

I only read the first 4 lines anyway.
Maxxing

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Deleted member 11221, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
0a1 1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, IdiAmin, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person
read every word
you are making the right decision by leaving this shithole. it ruins your dopaminergic system and capacity for delayed gratification.
leave this website and live life
i wish i had siblings to interact with
at least i have my mothers who loves me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Holy shit nigga u wierd :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ItEeezWatItEeeez and Jagged0
Who tf kisses and hugs their sister , how okd are u guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
lmao this guy tried to stop being an incel by kissing his sister HAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7098, GetShrekt and 5 others
Nigga is here for a week and lurks a thread about the state of looksmax lmao
Screenshot 20211014 024346

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15595
tldr , OP want to fk his sister

i was in the midst of disabling my account since i want to be done with being in incel forums as it keeps pushing me further into depression.I also recently bought a pair of dumbells with some barbells to begin getting in shape to join the army but 2 days ago i broke down in front of my sister and started crying and even tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips which was my first kiss.It all started when i drove both of us home from doing some grocery shopping and i accidentally backed up into another car with some black woman when i tried to park.The woman pulled up in front of us and called my sister a bitch,so in her defense i called her a bitch as well while my sister told me to shutup.The lady later came out of the car with her phone probably intending to record a confrontation ,she demanded an apology from me but i just started cursing her out and my sister had to placate her by saying i was mentally ill and after a while she conceded and left.I was just stunned how even though i came to my sister's defense she was angry at me for saying anything.She told me that it's dangerous to yell back at these black people especially in the projects because they're crazy and might know people who have guns and this happened close to where we live .I kind of started crying and saying i was sorry,all my loneliness and frustrations from all these years were flowing out of me and this was the first time i cried in years.I ended up hugging and kissing her and she patted my back and told me it was ok and to get some rest.Fast forward two days later,my parents ordered two new sofa's and they were coming today ,so we had to throw our old ones out from the 5th floor with a tiny elevator.So my sister called her black "coworker' and he and I hauled the heavy sofa's downstairs.While i was catching a breath,the guy who I've never spoken to very much before told me "so I've heard you went driving recently" and i just said "yeah" and laughed it off i thought nothing of this phrase until we were done and i went back into my room.Why would he ask me that?Yes,my sister gives me some driving lessons and she might have told him about that before but why would he bring it up now?especially with what happened a couple days ago.I can't help but feel that she told that guy about how i broke down crying and bore all my sadness to her,maybe she even did so mockingly.

I don't know man i just feel so angry and powerless to do anything.If i watched myself in a movie i'd probably say "why doesn't that guy just kill that motherfucker" but when it happens in real life with real consequences,things change.I feel like, even if i one day leave my family and go far away ,i will never be able to outrun my humiliation.

I just needed to vent,i'm probs still disabling my account so you might not hear from me again.
DM me

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610