human evolution

It could we never know but until we know literally everything about our brains I doubt it will happen. I think we would have iron men like robots that would go to war by 2100 removing men from ever having to go to war
We are slowly starting to know more and more about our brains, with neuro path mapping that is happening, we have already mapped every single neuron of the mouse, next step is the human, over the next 30 years we will make big progress in founding out about the human brain

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and MrGlutton
They would just suck up our water and go to the next planet. Kind of how we harvest forests and don't care about the animals living there.

@MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Lmao and MrGlutton
We are slowly starting to know more and more about our brains, with neuro path mapping that is happening, we have already mapped every single neuron of the mouse, next step is the human, over the next 30 years we will make big progress in founding out about the human brain
i dont want them putting shit into my brain

i rather them simply focusing more on the biological aspect in terms of the OP

Yeah, I read about it on a science magazine. But it can only extend your life so much. You won't suddenly be able to be 500 yr old.
the elites and their children will probably be able to have access to some form of telomerase within the next century or so, effectively making them immune from ageing

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton