Human Relaxin-2 for height

L

lor

Iron
Since Im gonna give it a go, does anyone know on how to inject Relaxin-2 into ur epiphyseal plate ( knee ), heard injecting right into ur knee is more effective than stomach ( closed growth plates )
Also need info, which needles ( length etc. )

Quoted from another thread
„In that previous post, I had said that a Dennis Stewart from Bas Medical had been willing to spend around $5,000 to file a patent for this idea, of using Relaxin to remodel bone sutures and in that Patent (refer back to that post) it was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches).

I am quite certain that over 50,000 readers have already seen that post. Some have gone ahead and looked further into this chemical, to find out what they could from it. One commenter said that relaxin is something humans should avoid taking due to the possibilities of “gynecomastia, hyperestrogenism and most likely CANCER”. Others have shown that it would be very hard, if not impossible to get this compound.“

Relaxin is a meme the guy that said he grew (forum) was trolling

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and SubhumanForever
it plays a role in bone growth, but just injecting it doesnt grow bone, or at least not near as effectively

Relaxin is mainly involved in stuff like soft tissue remodeling, and reducing stiffness in ligaments and what not (cartilage, etc..). It's mainly only used during pregnancy to soften the pelvis for child-birth.

In this study (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sms.12149), I read a bit on how it affects bone (what you would want ideally for height growth) but from what i've found is it just affecting bone density, not longitudinal growth (for height). The effect on the bone is more about maintaining bone health and adapting to stress rather than extending them..

The study also mentions that relaxin can semi influence the length of tendons and potentially increase laxity of the joints, but this isnt really directly related to bone growth. Bone growth is obviously determined by the growth plates in long bones during puberty.

I understand how people could theorize on how this could help you grow taller (during puberty or not whatever..) but being realistic it'll likely do more harm than good and not work.. If it really was a miracle drug it would be a lot more popular.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Relaxin is mainly involved in stuff like soft tissue remodeling, and reducing stiffness in ligaments and what not (cartilage, etc..). It's mainly only used during pregnancy to soften the pelvis for child-birth.

In this study (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sms.12149), I read a bit on how it affects bone (what you would want ideally for height growth) but from what i've found is it just affecting bone density, not longitudinal growth (for height). The effect on the bone is more about maintaining bone health and adapting to stress rather than extending them..

The study also mentions that relaxin can semi influence the length of tendons and potentially increase laxity of the joints, but this isnt really directly related to bone growth. Bone growth is obviously determined by the growth plates in long bones during puberty.

I understand how people could theorize on how this could help you grow taller (during puberty or not whatever..) but being realistic it'll likely do more harm than good and not work.. If it really was a miracle drug it would be a lot more popular.
Interesting and true also, it definitely could harm u bad, either risk it or get cancer 🫡, currently just researching more on it otherwise there would be maybe BMN-7 or/and BMN-111 idk still on it. Might wanna take

Vitamin D3/K
Bone broth + Marrow
Collagen Type II
hydroxyapatite calcium

as supplements + high intense microfracturing training with weights on ankles like Rustam Akhmetov did,as another option.

Last edited:
Interesting and true also, it definitely could harm u bad, either risk it or get cancer 🫡, currently just researching more on it otherwise there would be maybe BMN-7 or/and BMN-111 idk still on it. Might wanna take

Vitamin D3/K
Bone broth + Marrow
Collagen Type II
hydroxyapatite calcium crystals

as supplements + high intense microfracturing training with weights on ankles like Rustam Akhmetov did,as another option.
Supplements look good, I assume you've looked over and chosen not to go with HGH?

Supplements look good, I assume you've looked over and chosen not to go with HGH?
Im 22, won’t do much anymore. Just looking to get some extra 4inch with whatever method

Im 22, won’t do much anymore. Just looking to get some extra 4inch with whatever method
you need LL!

leg lengthening
Oh yer I wasn’t thinking to do that, shit is just dumb. Just gonna give the routine I mentioned above a go till I find something more effectively.