Humanity is so trash

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
This ain't the first time this has happened. I made a go fund me to better my life and to get a rent a car and try to do uber. I messaged all my 200 fb friends and asked for any amount would help. And only 2 guys I knew donated 25. And a guy on here donated 10. Now that will help a little. But so many people out there with money are like is he really asking for my money? Hahaha

Lots of them just ignored my message and didn't even have the respect to say no I don't have it. One girl told me she can't because she's buying a house? I blocked her right away. You're buying a house but can't afford 5 dollars to change someone's life? I've had a girl in the past that was a cuddle buddy tell me no on 5 dollars before, I stopped talking to her.

You got guys on here who claim they are rich but wouldn't dare send you ten dollars. They rather see you die on the streets. You can only tell who's a good person with your best interest if they would help you financially.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, FrameMogger, GetShrekt and 8 others
I would donate, but I won't due to privacy reasons. If you take bitcoin, I could probably do that

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I would donate, but I won't due to privacy reasons. If you take bitcoin, I would probably do that
You can say your name is anonymous, but I don't think it takes bitcoin

You can say your name is anonymous, but I don't think it takes bitcoin
Anything with credit/debit cards is traceable. I would give you $10 worth of crypto tho.
Do you have any old stuff lying around that you could sell? That might help you get to $300

• +1
Why do you feel entitled to other people's money? You sound like a leftist cuck.
It's their money, it doesn't matter if they have lots of it or not, they do what they want with it.

Would you donate money to each of these 200 people if they asked for it? I doubt you're close friends with more than 10 of your facebook friends. They're just random acquaintances from school and you think they owe you money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Mewton, Deleted member and 7 others
Anything with credit/debit cards is traceable. I would give you $10 worth of crypto tho.
Do you have any old stuff lying around that you could sell? That might help you get to $300
Who would trace it? Go fund me? Lol and no I wish or I'd be on it

• +1
This ain't the first time this has happened. I made a go fund me to better my life and to get a rent a car and try to do uber. I messaged all my 200 fb friends and asked for any amount would help. And only 2 guys I knew donated 25. And a guy on here donated 10. Now that will help a little. But so many people out there with money are like is he really asking for my money? Hahaha

Lots of them just ignored my message and didn't even have the respect to say no I don't have it. One girl told me she can't because she's buying a house? I blocked her right away. You're buying a house but can't afford 5 dollars to change someone's life? I've had a girl in the past that was a cuddle buddy tell me no on 5 dollars before, I stopped talking to her.

You got guys on here who claim they are rich but wouldn't dare send you ten dollars. They rather see you die on the streets. You can only tell who's a good person with your best interest if they would help you financially.
Mirin your women mindset bro, just expect money or cut the people off.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, FrameMogger and 5 others
Why do you feel entitled to other people's money? You sound like a leftist cuck.
It's their money, it doesn't matter if they have lots of it or not, they do what they want with it.

Would you donate money to each of these 200 people if they asked for it? I doubt you're close friends with more than 10 of your facebook friends. They're just random acquaintances from school and you think they owe you money?
Oh you sound like one of them scolders and a reddit faggot. Entitled? I was waiting for that lol whats 5-10 dollars to most people? They go spend that on bullshit every day,but to save someone's life and make it better? Nah let him die. Fuck you motherfucker

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, FrameMogger, gogger and 1 other person

You know who is entitled the customers I wait on,instead of going into a store and getting their shit theirself they come through a drive thru and don't tip me nothing. Everybody In this world is greedy as fuck and weird.

Oh you sound like one of them scolders and a reddit faggot. Entitled? I was waiting for that lol whats 5-10 dollars to most people? They go spend that on bullshit every day,but to save someone's life and make it better? Nah let him die. Fuck you motherfucker
Have you been in real life tho dude? Most people are shitty. If you left your house you would know that. It’s also kind of pathetic to ask for money from randoms unless you are homeless or dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member, FrameMogger and 4 others
Have you been in real life tho dude? Most people are shitty. If you left your house you would know that. It’s also kind of pathetic to ask for money from randoms unless you are homeless or dying
Go lick your dog's balls you piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, gogger and Hipcel

get a job at mcdonalds dont beg people for money to get a car when you could easily start earning an income within a month without it, you dont need to uber and create problems for yourself, and blocking somone because they wouldnt give you money is absurdly entitled and fucking annoying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, ballskin, FrameMogger and 2 others
Oh you sound like one of them scolders and a reddit faggot. Entitled?
Of course entitled. You are blocking people and judging them because they didn't want to give you money. It's their money.

whats 5-10 dollars to most people?
It's funny you say that because you wouldn't give 5-10 bucks to the majority of people that you asked. You will justify it by saying that you are currently in a hard spot, that's why you wouldn't give money. But what about the girl saving up for a house? You don't give a shit about other people's problems. Only your problem matters. Because you're the main character, aren't you? You are the only beggar that exists in the world. If everyone of your 200 fb friends gave you 10 bucks you'd have 2000 dollars now, wouldn't that be nice? Until some other guy asks for it, and some other guy, and some other guy..... everyone wants money. You can save a life everyday by donating pocket change to charities in africa. Why don't you do it? They need it more than you, don't they? Oh right, because it's not your problem, you don't owe them anything and you have your own life to worry about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gogger, Hipcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gogger, Hipcel and 1 other person
Of course entitled. You are blocking people and judging them because they didn't want to give you money. It's their money.

It's funny you say that because you wouldn't give 5-10 bucks to the majority of people that you asked. You will justify it by saying that you are currently in a hard spot, that's why you wouldn't give money. But what about the girl saving up for a house? You don't give a shit about other people's problems. Only your problem matters. Because you're the main character, aren't you? You are the only beggar that exists in the world. If everyone of your 200 fb friends gave you 10 bucks you'd have 2000 dollars now, wouldn't that be nice? Until some other guy asks for it, and some other guy, and some other guy..... everyone wants money. You can save a life everyday by donating pocket change to charities in africa. Why don't you do it? They need it more than you, don't they? Oh right, because it's not your problem, you don't owe them anything and you have your life to care about.
You're a stupid nigger quit talking to me please ,you don't have the brain to even comprehend anything. You're probably a drug dealer in some hood somewhere ripping off everyone selling them fentnyl you dumb piece of shit lol

get a job at mcdonalds dont beg people for money to get a car when you could easily start earning an income within a month without it, you dont need to uber and create problems for yourself, and blocking somone because they wouldnt give you money is absurdly entitled and fucking annoying.
Stfu bitch

Stfu bitch
why are you helping this retard beggar you know i made a good point, he could do literally anything but uber and wouldnt need fucking donations :lul:

why are you helping this retard beggar you know i made a good point, he could do literally anything but uber and wouldnt need fucking donations :lul:
I just love people like you that are so dumb and don't know wtf you are talking about. Lol there's a trillion dumb fuckers just like you.

I just love people like you that are so dumb and don't know wtf you are talking about. Lol there's a trillion dumb fuckers just like you.
no actual response? didnt think so :feelskek: give him ur money he probably is 15 living at home

no actual response? didnt think so :feelskek: give him ur money he probably is 15 living at home
You're so fucking dumb you don't realize I'm the OP, you need put down

Money and friends don't mix...
I never loan money and I don't ask from other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Then you got it good, but when you are in serious need or you can become homeless and nobody willing to even give you 5-10 dollars to help your cause when they got it. Do them people give a damn about you? Noooo they don't care if you died. I've been homeless, I've begged for change and watched them walk by.

And since I have seen the world how it is,if I had money. Yes I would donate something to their cause,if it's a good cause. I would help a friend or family member.

Motherfuckers would rather go buy a Playstation 5 or a virtual reality game then help someone in serious need. That's the world we live in.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and AlexBrown84
Aren't you like 50 years old?

Lesson no. 1: no one owes you anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 17430 and 1 other person
After seeing OP's reddit leftist cuck hypocritic attitude and his entitlement in this thread, I'm glad almost no one gave him money. How much has he helped people in real need?

An entitled bitch like @Tyrion! and @SigmaMaxxing said.

Unless this story is another tale from his basement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 18503, Deleted member 17430 and 1 other person
After seeing OP's reddit leftist cuck hypocritic attitude and his entitlement in this thread, I'm glad almost no one gave him money. How much has he helped people in real need?

An entitled bitch like @Tyrion! and @SigmaMaxxing said.

Unless this story is another tale from his basement.
How you figure I'm a leftist lol the ones who say entitled are leftists redditors

Rip

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How you figure I'm a leftist lol the ones who say entitled are leftists redditors
You made a thread to whine because people that are not even your friends don't want to give you money calling muh humanity is trash. Get a job and make your own money instead of being an internet beggar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
if you're poor to the point where you have to ask money how do you know these people arent as poor as you are

You made a thread to whine because people that are not even your friends don't want to give you money calling muh humanity is trash. Get a job and make your own money instead of being an internet beggar.
And you made a looksmax account crying about pussy,how about you get a damn job and go get some pussy. You aren't entitled to nothing. Nobody has to give you anything. Not even your mother,get out of your mother's basement and quit being a bum nigga.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
if you're poor to the point where you have to ask money how do you know these people arent as poor as you are
Because most people aren't poor and broke ,they drive nice cars ,and spend money on bullshit. Just like the girl I said that was saving up for a house,that means she has lots of money in the bank saved,and wouldn't spare a measly 10 dollars to someone in need. People are greedy as fuck.

Yeah you don't like when the tables are turned do you bitch lol

This is why people turn to robbery and crime,fuck asking for it nicely. I need to scam some motherfuckers.

I get ER vibes here

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
u r so utterly cringe insentient and retarded its hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Last edited:
You can’t nigga lol
All you can do is just sucking my 13 inches dick and THAT’S IT
More like 3 nigga,suck on yo daddy's cause I ain't gay

followed from prime cringe content feels like im browsing instagram
And what do you provide this forum besides psycho ramblings and filth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
And what do you provide this forum besides psycho ramblings and filth
my high iq ramblings are better than whatever retarded thing you have to say about ur pethetic life

my high iq ramblings are better than whatever retarded thing you have to say about ur pethetic life
I don't think so ,I've told real life struggles while you spew aids all over this forum like the degenerate scum you are