humans are extremely high T

If it means the same then how do we T Mog them? if they have features that would indicate higher Testosterone.
because we do nigga. we have higher T LEVELS

ernest khalimov mogs. humans are more intimidating

Ernest Khamilov isn't real and no Human can ever look like that.

But even if he was real. in now way is he more intimidating than a raging fucking bull.

Ernest Khamilov isn't real and no Human can ever look like that.

But even if he was real. in now way is he more intimidating than a raging fucking bull.
ye would. he defo would.

Opera Snapshot 2019 10 10 102916 wwwinstagramcom

this guy is scary

No.

Imagine being stuck in that place with those things . now imagine that same scenario but replace Bulls with that guy. which scares you more?

the bull tbh.

they dont tho.
only in phsyical power

They do.

Muscle building, thick Neck, big Skull, all other high T features you can think of in Humans. Animals have all of that amped up to the extreme.

They do.

Muscle building, thick Neck, big Skull, all other high T features you can think of in Humans. Animals have all of that amped up to the extreme.
nigga thats all phsyical power

the bull tbh.

Exactly. animals are on whole another level of scary.

I remember when i was 9 i got stuck with a cow in a barn.(not even a Bull) and i fucking almost pissed myself because the cow was aggressive towards me for some reason. it didn't attack me but it was def considering.

I'll never forget the sounds it made. it was deep ass fucking screech like sounds,(didn't know cows could even make those type of sounds) and it was so fucking loud too, felt like my ears were gonna burst.
negro thats all phsyical power

Thick neck and big skull is physical power?

Exactly. animals are on whole another level of scary.

I remember when i was 9 i got stuck with a cow in a barn.(not even a Bull) and i fucking almost pissed myself because the cow was aggressive towards me for some reason. it didn't attack me but it was def considering.

I'll never forget the sounds it made. it was deep ass fucking screech like sounds,(didn't know cows could even make those type of sounds) and it was so fucking loud too, felt like my ears were gonna burst.

Thick neck and big skull is physical power?
yes
you are right tbh
unfortunetly humans can be more evil

yes
you are right tbh
unfortunetly humans can be more evil

All intelligent things have the captivity to be evil. Humans are just more intelligent so they show it more than other creatures.