Humans are not getting any taller then they were in the past

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Really this cope that people get taller and taller every generation is just not true at all. People are not all the sudden tall they always had the genetics to be this way with some differences between races.

There are many bones dug up of hunter gatherer tribes from 5,000 years ago in Germany and they are all around 5'11 the same as today.

Rome also had surprising height metrics the average man was 5'8 which is not too far off from the averages today in med people. They also described Germanic Barbarians as being 5'10-6 foot. The height requirements to join the Roman army were very strict often times being over 5'9.

I could go into other examples like the bible where they discuss lands with milk and honey being full of people 5-6 inches taller then average people born in that time.

So when did this all change?
The dark ages in Europe were probably the periods of time where there was the most malnutrition and people ate diets that we are completely not adapted to eat. People basically ate 99% of their diet off grain. Noblemen and Merchants who were well off and ate meat were recorded to be 6-8 inches taller then peasants with the average male peasant being sometimes as short as 5'3. Eating protein and genetics are the two factors that effect height the most it doesn't matter if you have 6'5 genes if you eat less then 20 grams of protein you will be severely stunted.

What's the point of this thread...

Sick of the copers saying that modernism is the cause for us being taller now. Its really not its just the past 1000 years in Europe were the worst possible nutrition its not that modernism did shit people are not growing taller then they were even thousands of years ago we just are getting baseline protein amounts. Its not that we are even much healthier today its just that people in the dark ages were extremely sick. Rich Noblemen who consumed protein and were not working all day lived to 70 on average and were around 5'11 nothing in modern medicine has really improved life much more then hunter gatherers or upper class people were living like.

Also people saying zoomers are getting taller in Western countries are coping too nutrition is not increasing at all. If anything people will get shorter nutrition is not any better then the 70s

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 52758, ThatGuythattype and 8 others
Average people in Europe and Asia were malformed and were stunted from eating only rice or grain. Humans today are just now barely competitive with early human life styles and there is still greater mental anguish and its far worse if you take other things into account.

So few people know that humans were only short or diseased in recent history. Even as far back as rome the average person lived to 60. People coping that in the past you were disease ridden and would die at 30 are only looking very recently at history. The industrial revolution has created a society barely better then agricultural ones with somewhat better physical conditions but greater mental anguish. They are still not superior to tribal societies humans were originally apart of.

Humans were always meant to be as tall as they are today (I think it may be supressed even by a bit too) its modern propaganda that this was ever not supposed to be the case. This lie of progress that things have consistently gotten better with the modern era are largely due to the fact that humans specifically in the past thousand years were living completely unhealthy lives humans were not meant to eat grain like a horse humans are omnivores and require quite a bit of protein. If you lift weights you will realize just how important protein is now imagine eating less then 20 grams a day and doing hard labor everyday and you will see why standards were so shit. Humans are just now beating living standards of early hunter gatherers. And not by much either just barely do we outlive humans 5000 years ago. Modern day progress is a lie...

DxcNrvlVsAUvlqr.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 11126
Research Pottengers Cats

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and Deleted member 11126
IGF1 stimulation due to processed foods constantly providing calories and as a result additional growth factors.

If anything height has stagnated and people will get shorter if estrogen levels in men keep rising.

Although there is a very negative, toxic, selfish and weak mentality users on here promote, but I do not. It is good that the individuals in the world are taller, larger, healthier, and have good food to eat. I am not threatened if another man is taller than me because my worth isn't in my looks or my height alone. In fact, I don't even care what another man's height is.

A man's mental character is what truly matters. Any man can be born tall, but to be mentally righteous, is such a rare thing, that perhaps none of you have even seen it before once.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21449, lightskinbengali and 3 others
I remember reading that the British noted the average Somali male as 6 feet tall

• +1
Reactions: niggacum492139 and Deleted member 11126
I remember reading that the British noted the average Somali male as 6 feet tall
The compromise of agricultural societies was often they had many more people but the people were less quality. Meat requires 10X more energy and land then grain. So you can support 10X the population then a hunting society or by raising cattle. But the drawback is those people do not develop properly and are of lower quality (poor health poor strength lower IQ sickle ect). So they would often win 10X more people will win even if they are weaker but it came at extreme costs to the lower classes

Although Europe in the Middle Ages was particularly bad due to a specific climate phenomenon in the middle ages Europe was like 10 degrees colder due to some change in the atmosphere so they had shitty crop yield and a thousand years of constant warfare. In Rome even middle class people could afford meat only slaves ate solely grain. In Middle age Europe only noblemen could afford meat and peasants ate solely grain diets. Peasants are unironically the best argument against veganism imagine people in the past would kill for a pound of beef and were literally deformed and people nowaday choose to not eat meat lol

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Everything you said is true

But sexual selection also played a big part. After monogamy was abolished in 1800's people started to get taller through sexual selection even when economic situation was pretty much the same or got worse. Still I think we have reached the peak in West EU and people will not get taller than that. Statistics even say that zoomers are getting shorter than people born in 80's for example

Edit: https://scholarworks.calstate.edu/downloads/gt54kq40f it's long but that's the study/article i've got the info from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
when i look at college veterans (20+) they look taller than the freshman

• Hmm...
Everything you said is true

But sexual selection also played a big part. After monogamy was abolished in 1800's people started to get taller through sexual selection even when economic situation was pretty much the same or got worse. Still I think we have reached the peak in West EU and people will not get taller than that. Statistics even say that zoomers are getting shorter than people born in 80's for example

Edit: https://scholarworks.calstate.edu/downloads/gt54kq40f it's long but that's the study/article i've got the info from
Its possible this has changed some things but I don't think it has changed that much 200 years is not long enough. People will most likely get shorter for 2 major reasons. #1. Diet already peaked a while ago and there's not much more to do. People are not eating better then in the past. Most people were not starving even 80 years ago and they ate more protein. #2. Influx of nonwhite genes like East Asians and Hispanics.

IGF1 stimulation due to processed foods constantly providing calories and as a result additional growth factors.

If anything height has stagnated and people will get shorter if estrogen levels in men keep rising.

Although there is a very negative, toxic, selfish and weak mentality users on here promote, but I do not. It is good that the individuals in the world are taller, larger, healthier, and have good food to eat. I am not threatened if another man is taller than me because my worth isn't in my looks or my height alone. In fact, I don't even care what another man's height is.

A man's mental character is what truly matters. Any man can be born tall, but to be mentally righteous, is such a rare thing, that perhaps none of you have even seen it before once.
I am not sure about the processed food bit... And estrogen is the reason women stop growing at 13 height wise so that will negatively effect mens height I would think? In any case the average Germanic White man seems to be around 5'11 which is not really any different then how they were described thousands of years ago.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and lightskinbengali
when i look at college veterans (20+) they look taller than the freshman
4 years probably isn't enough time to notice a significant difference and some people do grow past 21 even so that could effect it slightly

Read the entire thread and consumed every ounce of information.

• Love it
stop coping. it's all genetics. manlets consume only protein

Attachments

• u5re6puv10781.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Really this cope that people get taller and taller every generation is just not true at all. People are not all the sudden tall they always had the genetics to be this way with some differences between races.

There are many bones dug up of hunter gatherer tribes from 5,000 years ago in Germany and they are all around 5'11 the same as today.

Rome also had surprising height metrics the average man was 5'8 which is not too far off from the averages today in med people. They also described Germanic Barbarians as being 5'10-6 foot. The height requirements to join the Roman army were very strict often times being over 5'9.

I could go into other examples like the bible where they discuss lands with milk and honey being full of people 5-6 inches taller then average people born in that time.

The dark ages in Europe were probably the periods of time where there was the most malnutrition and people ate diets that we are completely not adapted to eat. People basically ate 99% of their diet off grain. Noblemen and Merchants who were well off and ate meat were recorded to be 6-8 inches taller then peasants with the average male peasant being sometimes as short as 5'3. Eating protein and genetics are the two factors that effect height the most it doesn't matter if you have 6'5 genes if you eat less then 20 grams of protein you will be severely stunted.

Sick of the copers saying that modernism is the cause for us being taller now. Its really not its just the past 1000 years in Europe were the worst possible nutrition its not that modernism did shit people are not growing taller then they were even thousands of years ago we just are getting baseline protein amounts. Its not that we are even much healthier today its just that people in the dark ages were extremely sick. Rich Noblemen who consumed protein and were not working all day lived to 70 on average and were around 5'11 nothing in modern medicine has really improved life much more then hunter gatherers or upper class people were living like.

Also people saying zoomers are getting taller in Western countries are coping too nutrition is not increasing at all. If anything people will get shorter nutrition is not any better then the 70s
I think it started as a meme and many people now believed on it

There are even people thinking that average zoomers height is now 6ft. They are much taller than old generations
This is so stupid

• +1
I think it started as a meme and many people now believed on it

There are even people thinking that average zoomers height is now 6ft. They are much taller than old generations
This is so stupid
Average Zoomer is 5’9-5’10 and the average is only close to 6 ft in the 3 tallest countries. The people on here are basement dwellers with a warped sense of reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and looksseg
In developed European countries, height increase seems to slow down after a big jump earlier (which, perhaps, was caused by more available nutrition). Looks likea logarithmic graph. Developing nations, however, have a potential to increase average height for their newer generation, as a lot still living with poor resources (and their economic growth may not directly translate into personal wellbeing growth as population count exploded).
41390 2013 Article BFpr2012189 Fig2 HTML

Hunter gatherers were tall because they primarily ate meat which raises IGF.
The average height in Europe fell dramatically once agriculture became a thing and especially when the Dark Ages rolled around.

• +1
Reactions: spark

this mf just copied my thread

I remember you during covid era, and you've been dealt a bad hand from what I remember. Mirin your transformation and mental improvement son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220