Humans are retarded on what they eat

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
How can you like spicy food , if the chilli plant is spicy to protect itself. Why would you eat this shit you retard. You will be in pain. No wonder Latinos , Arabs , Asians , Africans and Indians are low iq. They think this shit is healthy and aren’t understanding that this gives your body inflammation. Also makes you shit smelly. Bitch I won’t be able to fuck you anally because your fucking butthole farts from Chipotle you had. You disgusting pig go eat raw meat with butter and you won’t fart anymore

Same with other plants and fruits. Most of them are man made since 10000 years ago by cross breeding and other shit. Before most of them were bitter and dangerous to eat.

So that’s why the ideal diet is raw carnivore atleast carnivore because it’s what we ate Our main metabolism is using fat not carbs, carbs are just a backup because human evolved to use it in survival situations. Fat is the desired source of energy and people that have fat as their main source look good and feel good

Now you say “O but carbs make you grow”

thats a Jewish psyop. The Jewish tricked you again and you are a slave to them. Tribes that eat only meat and animal products maybe sometimes honey are 6”3 on average. And zoomers aren’t taller. I see many older people that are taller. Zoomers get to their final height earlier because The Kikes fuck up puberties. And people a long time ago ancient unknown civilisations were 200iq + and giants that known that eating meat was the correct thing. They were basically humans but giants as everything was bigger because they also ate the correct diet. And maybe people beyond the ice wall are also only eating meat as for their species and they are perfectly health. But you aren’t because you are eating carbs and feel like shit and look shit , get sick etc. Because it’s not our main source of energy

So this is why I’ll start from Monday raw carnivore. It will make me reach my goals even more because the jews won’t feed me with their carbs that change your brain and everything. I don’t think it’s entirely safe in my country so I will sear the outside of the meat and the inside will be 100% raw and I’ll also try to find raw milk

This diet will help you to learn to astral project and I will ascend

Also reminder Jews are controlled by someone higher up , they take orders by something extremely evil. I suspect the Devil , that bastard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, shieldzz, N1666 and 6 others
If you are too lazy to read

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, vermillioncorefan and Mkhzee
@thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Gotta pair it with good source of preferably non starchy carbo pal
Full carnivore tanks thyroid function
Its fucking PUFA and preservatives leading to gut microbiome fuckups
Sugar is mineralized sunshine

So just drink milk for some carbs

No only milk and honey , fruit is man made
If youll go on to eat hella beef balance it with some gelatinous cuts of meat so you reduce tryptophan(nasty aminoacid making you sluggish)

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Screenshot 2024 07 13 13 50 51 16 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9
Screenshot 2024 07 13 13 51 49 51 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9
Screenshot 2024 07 13 13 52 40 99 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

If youll go on to eat hella beef balance it with some gelatinous cuts of meat so you reduce tryptophan(nasty aminoacid making you sluggish)
Also my brother fixed chrons disease symptoms on being on carnivore , fixed his bloat and fixed his acne

Also my brother fixed chrons disease symptoms on being on carnivore , fixed his bloat and fixed his acne
Removing all slop from diet lead to this
Pure Sugar is natural and cant be blamed

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Removing all slop from diet lead to this
Pure Sugar is natural and cant be blamed
No , he doesn’t eat sugar or drink milk

He tried keto , ray peat , paleo and only carnivore worked

Milk and Honey

Fruits and Veggie Juice

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and gigell
1. Fiber is not required for humans and actually does dramatic damage to the colon and its function. It’s poison.

2. There are no lack of deficiencies on a carnivore/animal based diet. Meat gives you every vitamin you need to thrive as a human.

3. There is no such thing as stress placed upon the kidney by protein.

4. Plants CAUSE inflammation and chronic diseases through excess carbohydrates, anti-nutrients, and simply poison they use to kill off animals trying to eat them.

You have been lied to by the Jews

Here are some informal videos about protein, fat, carbs, sugars, grains, and fiber:

• +1
1. Fiber is not required for humans and actually does dramatic damage to the colon and its function. It’s poison.

2. There are no lack of deficiencies on a carnivore/animal based diet. Meat gives you every vitamin you need to thrive as a human.

3. There is no such thing as stress placed upon the kidney by protein.

4. Plants CAUSE inflammation and chronic diseases through excess carbohydrates, anti-nutrients, and simply poison they use to kill off animals trying to eat them.

You have been lied to by the Jews

Here are some informal videos about protein, fat, carbs, sugars, grains, and fiber:

Yes you are correct thank you for bumping

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I am looking forward to raising my offspring on extreme quantities of meet and seeing them grow into fully developed moggers
I must admit though while I am currently living with parents I am consuming bread (mashed up seedscel) just for the sake of adding more food to my bacon and sausages meals.

When I was hardcore into gymcelling I used to eat a bowl of 700g of chicken daily
Beef mogs chicken though, when I move out again I will stop being stingy and spend the money necessary to eat large portions of a cow multiple times per week

Also jfl at me getting into the bodybuilder diet of forcefeeding huge quantities of pasta in the past
I also tried oats but gave up on them coz they taste like shit

• +1