Humans are the only species that commits suicide

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
That just shows how unnatural we live, no, modern society didn't improve our lifes...

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, TUSSELEIF, Dr. Bludy and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, iam good boy and 13 others
Humans have always committed suicide even in natural times

Caveman loses his whole family to animal and ropes

It’s always happened that’s why it was considered a sinn it’s not reascent thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Joe Rogancel, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, Napoleon1800 and 15 others
We live longer in modern day . We are safer we are just bored in modern day. And animals might not have the cognitive ability to commit sucide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, skeet, 1966Ford and 7 others

It’s always happened that’s why it was considered a sinn it’s not reascent thing
Dude pulled this straight out of his ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
We live longer in modern day . We are safer we are just bored in modern day. And animals might not have the cognitive ability to commit sucide
We don't live longer, you can't live longer if you don't follow your natural diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Mio, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Other species like monkeys do aswell if you put them in them in unnatrual envrioments

They also start doing other weird stuff

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss and 8 others
We don't live longer, you can't live longer if you don't follow your natural diet.
We objectively do live longer you have shown no evidence that cavemen live longer but I did

Other species like monkeys do aswell if you put them in them in unnatrual envrioments

They also start doing other weird stuff
Yeah, only animals in captivity commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

Lol you can't even compare it to today lol. "Humans have always commited suicide" :feelskek:

Yeah, only animals in captivity commit suicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Akhi and St.TikTokcel
Dude pulled this straight out of his ass.
No I haven’t many cases of warriors killing themselves after they felt they lost honor

The sole fact it’s in the bible proves it’s not a modern thing

Ofc Nowadays there’s way more

But what do u honestly think a human that loses everything will do in those times? A high chance of suicide

I posted a study. You talking about things you have done 0 reacherch in so I dont give af about your common sense.

And thats a blog
How can you study that, you can't study smth thats so long ago.

• +1
The sole fact it’s in the bible proves it’s not a modern thing
the bible was written when we already settled down and society was created you utter retard
But what do u honestly think a human that loses everything will do in those times? A high chance of suicide
He won't kill himself.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Krakowski
Nah bro we are healthier than ever brah

Life in nature was hell

So thankful I live in a megacity now

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Bone remains and other things but i am not sure .and you should know how to study it if you talk about it all the time

Real study >your so called comm sense btw tjat isn't common sense

the bible was written when we already settled down and society was created you utter retard

He won't kill himself.
nigga ur a retard if u think intelligent beings who also know we are gonna die , exactly he only ones who know that won’t kill ourselves even in those times

Ur the retard

Bone remains and other things but i am not sure .and you should know how to study it if you talk about it all the time

Real study >your so called comm sense btw tjat isn't common sense
We clearly can see that people live till 120 so thats obviously the natural human lifespan.

The bones they found obviously didn't die of old age.

nigga ur a retard if u think intelligent beings who also know we are gonna die , exactly he only ones who know that won’t kill ourselves even in those times

Ur the retard
What are you even trying to say.

Stop this retardation, in a natural environment no human will kill themself.

Suicides in Amish communities are low - no electricity, tight community, conservative values

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Krakowski

He won't kill himself.
No point in arguing with that braindead zog agent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
We clearly can see that people live till 120 so thats obviously the natural human lifespan.

The bones they found obviously didn't die of old age.
The study shows in modern day people live longer and 120 is the maxium and is a outlier.

Yeah because People die way earlier in the past for various reason and animals in capitivty live longer then wild animals

Use studies not your baseless view

What are you even trying to say.

Stop this retardation, in a natural environment no human will kill themself.
Nigga depressive things happening isn’t stopped because u live in nature u utter Mongol

HUMANS ARE NOT LIKE OTHER ANIMALS THEY THINK AND WILL KILL THEMSELVES EVEN IN THAT ENVIRONMENT

U HAVE NO PROOF OTHERWISE UR LITERALLY PULLING THID OUT OF UR ASS AS WELL IM GIVING THE MORE REALISTIC OPTION

The study shows in modern day people live longer and 120 is the maxium and is a outlier.
Yeah, outlier cause we live unnatural lifestyles. If we lived natural lifestyle it would obviously be the norm.
Yeah because People die way earlier in the past for various reason and animals in capitivty live longer then wild animals
Not the ones that live die by old age in the wild. The wild is giving and taking. You will get killed by another animal most likely. Beautiful cycle.
Use studies not your baseless view
You haven't used a single study and studies can't be influenced either way.

Also you aren't responding to the topics of humans clearly being the most unhappy species of all, cause you can't and don't want to admit, you are still coping that you live in modern "paradise" while even admitting you are depressed and bored.

Nigga depressive things happening isn’t stopped because u live in nature u utter Mongol

HUMANS ARE NOT LIKE OTHER ANIMALS THEY THINK AND WILL KILL THEMSELVES EVEN IN THAT ENVIRONMENT

U HAVE NO PROOF OTHERWISE UR LITERALLY PULLING THID OUT OF UR ASS AS WELL IM GIVING THE MORE REALISTIC OPTION
We are like other animals as in we have a survival instinct which can only be set aside by mental illness, mental illness only occurs cause of chemical inbalance in your body, meaning wrong lifestyle and bad nutrition.

You act like suicide is a calculated decision, it isn't, it is a mental illness.

Yeah, outlier cause we live unnatural lifestyles. If we lived natural lifestyle it would obviously be the norm.

Not the ones that live till old in the wild. The wild is giving and taking. You will get killed by another animal most likely. Beautiful cycle.

You haven't used a single study and studies can't be influenced either way.

Also you aren't responding to the topics of humans clearly being the most unhappy species of all, cause you can't and don't want to admit, you are still coping that you live in modern "paradise" while even admitting you are depressed and bored.
You have no evidence for the first point the studies debunks tour point.

Barely anyone live till they get old

I used a study last time but it was hard to read but it seems it help my point https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3497824/ and they say hunter gather more similar to chimpaze it but was a hard read.

Because i am bored and boredom come with good society and I would be dead in a hunter gather society

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You have no evidence for the first point the studies debunks tour point.
No, it doesn't since they don't look at old age. Tell me how people live till 120 then?
Barely anyone live till they get old
Yeah, cause of the modern lifestyle.
I used a study last time but it was hard to read but it seems it help my point https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3497824/ and they say hunter gather more similar to chimpaze it but was a hard read.
Read it and haven't seen a single proof inside. Clearly you haven't read.
Because i am bored and boredom come with good society and I would be dead in a hunter gather society
Boredom is a mental illness that only occurs in horrible unnatural societies.

In hunter gatherer times you would be living in bliss.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
No, it doesn't since they don't look at old age. Tell me how people live till 120 then?

Yeah, cause of the modern lifestyle.

Read it and haven't seen a single proof inside. Clearly you haven't read.

Boredom is a mental illness that only occurs in horrible unnatural societies.

In hunter gatherer times you would be living in bliss.
most striking finding is that the mortality profile of hunter-gatherers is closer to that of wild chimpanzees than it is to the recent profiles for Japan and Sweden. This result is implied by visual inspection of Fig. 1B and is consistent with life expectancies for each population, but can be more clearly seen by calculating ratios of age-specific chances of death (Fig. 1C). Up until age 15 or so, hunter-gatherers experience death rates >100-fold higher than in today’s Japan and Sweden, and hunter-gatherer mortality remains >10-fold higher for the entire life span (Fig. 1C). In contrast, the ratio of death rates for wild chimpanzees to hunter-gatherers is <10 at all ages and is greater at older ages than at younger ages. Remarkably, the mortality ratio of hunter-gatherers to Sweden in 1900 is smaller, <5 at all ages. That is, Swedes in 1900 had mortality profiles closer to hunter-gatherers it straight up disagree with you

Borsedom happen in rich and safe society and I would be dead in hunter gather societys.

I probably wouldnt live to 50 in a hunter gather society

We are zoo humans, pet humans

• +1
most striking finding is that the mortality profile of hunter-gatherers is closer to that of wild chimpanzees than it is to the recent profiles for Japan and Sweden. This result is implied by visual inspection of Fig. 1B and is consistent with life expectancies for each population, but can be more clearly seen by calculating ratios of age-specific chances of death (Fig. 1C). Up until age 15 or so, hunter-gatherers experience death rates >100-fold higher than in today’s Japan and Sweden, and hunter-gatherer mortality remains >10-fold higher for the entire life span (Fig. 1C). In contrast, the ratio of death rates for wild chimpanzees to hunter-gatherers is <10 at all ages and is greater at older ages than at younger ages. Remarkably, the mortality ratio of hunter-gatherers to Sweden in 1900 is smaller, <5 at all ages. That is, Swedes in 1900 had mortality profiles closer to hunter-gatherers it straight up disagree with you
Where is the proof. Its just written that it is that way but no proof is provided.
Borsedom happen in rich and safe society and I would be dead in hunter gather societys.
Maybe you would be dead, but if you wouldn't you would live in bliss. Deaths of infants is irrelevent btw.
I probably wouldnt live to 50 in a hunter gather society
Even if you didn't, you would have the best life possible. Quality over quantity. But if you get lucky and neither get killed or starve you would also get the quantity.

Where is the proof. Its just written that it is that way but no proof is provided.

Maybe you would be dead, but if you wouldn't you would live in bliss. Deaths of infants is irrelevent btw.

Even if you didn't, you would have the best life possible. Quality over quantity. But if you get lucky and neither get killed or starve you would also get the quantity.
The data is in the methodolgy and the graph is above it.

It just dont include death infants but I guess it is. I most likely would be dead have lost many people.

Or get disease i most likely would never get the quanitity. Everyone in modern day can get the quality and quanitity

The data is in the methodolgy and the graph is above it.
Post the proof if it is there
It just dont include death infants but I guess it is. I most likely would be dead have lost many people.

Or get disease i most likely would never get the quanitity. Everyone in modern day can get the quality and quanitity
You woulnd't get diseases, thats a modern meme.

If you genuinly think everyone can get a quality life you are retarted.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Post the proof if it is there

You woulnd't get diseases, thats a modern meme.

If you genuinly think everyone can get a quality life you are retarted.
The national data for Sweden, France, and Japan come from the Human Mortality Database (17). The estimates for hunter-gatherer, acculturated hunter-gatherer, wild chimpanzee, and captive chimpanzee populations are from Gurven and Kaplan (3): they fit Siler functions to ethnographically observed mortality data. We use these Siler fits to generate estimates of the force of mortality at various ages. We convert the age-specific force of mortality μ(x) to the age-specific probability of death q(x) by q(x) = 1 − exp(−μ(x + 0.5)). The hunter-gatherer and acculturated hunter-gatherer curves are each aggregations of multiple groups. The hunter-gatherer groups included in the Siler fit are the Hadza, Ache Forest, Hiwi, !Kung, and Agta. The acculturated hunter-gatherer groups are the !Kung from 1963 to 1974, the Reservation Ache, Northern Territory Aborigines, Hiwi post-1960, Agta transitional, and Agta peasant (see ref. 3 for details). The demographic data on Trinidadian slaves are from John (37) and were also analyzed by Levitis and Lackey (38).
Equivalent age was calculated using the “approx” function in R with the syntax: approx([hunter-gatherer qx],[vector of ages for interpolation], [qx data for reference population]), where qx is the annual probability of death for the population.
Go t

Ans you get that from your ass tjat people don't get disease

Most can maybe even all

The national data for Sweden, France, and Japan come from the Human Mortality Database (17). The estimates for hunter-gatherer, acculturated hunter-gatherer, wild chimpanzee, and captive chimpanzee populations are from Gurven and Kaplan (3): they fit Siler functions to ethnographically observed mortality data. We use these Siler fits to generate estimates of the force of mortality at various ages. We convert the age-specific force of mortality μ(x) to the age-specific probability of death q(x) by q(x) = 1 − exp(−μ(x + 0.5)). The hunter-gatherer and acculturated hunter-gatherer curves are each aggregations of multiple groups. The hunter-gatherer groups included in the Siler fit are the Hadza, Ache Forest, Hiwi, !Kung, and Agta. The acculturated hunter-gatherer groups are the !Kung from 1963 to 1974, the Reservation Ache, Northern Territory Aborigines, Hiwi post-1960, Agta transitional, and Agta peasant (see ref. 3 for details). The demographic data on Trinidadian slaves are from John (37) and were also analyzed by Levitis and Lackey (38).
Equivalent age was calculated using the “approx” function in R with the syntax: approx([hunter-gatherer qx],[vector of ages for interpolation], [qx data for reference population]), where qx is the annual probability of death for the population.
So they used modern "hunter-gatherers". Not comparable.
Ans you get that from your ass tjat people don't get disease
They immune system just destroys them.
Most can maybe even all
Only modern humans or unnatural diseases.

people in the past didnt commit suicide because they were busy surviving, cant get depressed when youre constantly worrying about your next meal

todays massive amounts of suicidal people and mental illness comes from materialism and because every single one of our needs is met

we just dont have real problems anymore, but the human brain still creates problems because its a survival mechanism

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Krakowski
Commit suicide OP

• Woah
So they used modern "hunter-gatherers". Not comparable.

They immune system just destroys them.

Only modern humans or unnatural diseases.
Why does it matter if its modern and you claimed with a vlog by looking at modern day people to prove your point so your view changed in a hour. but I used actual hunter-gatherer in modern day. And those hunter are more similar to huntwr in the past then in modern day

They had superior immune system but can still die by them

Again making basless claims