Humans would be the villains in any realistic sci-fi setting

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just fucking lol if you think humanity would be anything but filthy space orcs were it ever to make it into space jfl. All these sci-fi settings like Star Trek where humans are portrayed as this really progressive and tolerant culture is absolutely cope. A real world Star Trek Federation would be a mix of Nazy Germany, Idiocracy, and the Hunger Games.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 8365, Trilogy and 1 other person
In the Star Wars Expanded Universe canon they kind of are. The Galactic Empire is supposed to be like a Human-supremacist fascist state, while the Rebel Alliance is diverse and has tons of aliens fighting for them

Last edited:
In the Star Wars Expanded Universe canon they kind of are. The Galactic Empire is supposed to be like a Human-supremacist fascist state, while the Rebel Alliance is diverse and has tons of aliens fighting for them
This meme about the Galactic Empire being this giant racist empire that hated aliens was created only recently by communists in Hollywood. In old school legend and the original films, the empire was basically just a militaristic monarchy and it had many aliens working for it including Thrawn. The empire flag wasn't even originally red but rather it was blue. They later changed it to make it more nazi like.

The hilarious irony is that no good reasons are ever given for why the empire sucks other than 'just cus' or if reasons are given it's something cartoonishly evil and stupid.

• Woah
Reactions: Trilogy
This meme about the Galactic Empire being this giant racist empire that hated aliens was created only recently by communists in Hollywood. In old school legend and the original films, the empire was basically just a militaristic monarchy and it had many aliens working for it including Thrawn. The empire flag wasn't even originally red but rather it was blue. They later changed it to make it more nazi like.

The hilarious irony is that no good reasons are ever given for why the empire sucks other than 'just cus' or if reasons are given it's something cartoonishly evil and stupid.
But I remember in Legends that Thrawn got a lot of shit for being an alien and he was only able to become a powerful officer because of his giga-high IQ.

And yeah I remember the Galactic Empire's flag being blue. I played "Star Wars: Empire At War" and the color of the rebels was red and the color of the Imperials was blue. I always thought it was the best color for them

But I remember in Legends that Thrawn got a lot of shit for being an alien and he was only able to become a powerful officer because of his giga-high IQ.

And yeah I remember the Galactic Empire's flag being blue. I played "Star Wars: Empire At War" and the color of the rebels was red and the color of the Imperials was blue. I always thought it was the best color for them
It's worth noting that there are different eras of Legends and that the old stuff was later declared non-cannon by Disney. I think in the original cannon the empire wasn't as racist except towards giga-low IQ races such as the wookiees who let's be real are fucking sub-human walking carpets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy