Humiliated at my job again.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Same dude that last time was acting like my dad telling me to get the fuck in since i was literally 2 minutes late in the morning cuz there was no parking lot.

This nigga last week when I was going LITERALLY HOME asked “where are you going huh?” I looked at him like wtf? and told him “my shift is over i’m going home” and he didn’t even answer me.

30 minutes ago he gets into the office when we just got back from break and everyone was on their phone he looks at me and yells “YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE WHEN I COME HERE” and goes away, literally just did it to make everyone know. I didn’t even had time to react shit got me so pissed I wanted to either kill his family or hang myself.

This dude is one of the higher ups too, he’s close as fuck with the boss and i’m pretty sure he’s gonna get me fired soon, he hates me for no fucking reason.

I hate being a cuck and just shutting the fuck up and letting him humiliate me like this, but the job is good and relaxing, bro I swear I wanna rope so bad rn, and he’s not even the boss so he’s a bigger cuck that me gaggling the bosses balls all day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, SEPRAY, h111 and 26 others
Same dude that last time was acting like my dad telling me to get the fuck in since i was literally 2 minutes late in the morning cuz there was no parking lot.

This nigga last week when I was going LITERALLY HOME asked “where are you going huh?” I looked at him like wtf? and told him “my shift is over i’m going home” and he didn’t even answer me.

30 minutes ago he gets into the office when we just got back from break and everyone was on their phone he looks at me and yells “YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE WHEN I COME HERE” and goes away, literally just did it to make everyone know. I didn’t even had time to react shit got me so pissed I wanted to either kill his family or hang myself.

This dude is one of the higher ups too, he’s close as fuck with the boss and i’m pretty sure he’s gonna get me fired soon, he hates me for no fucking reason.

I hate being a cuck and just shutting the fuck up and letting him humiliate me like this, but the job is good and relaxing, bro I swear I wanna rope so bad rn, and he’s not even the boss so he’s a bigger cuck that me gaggling the bosses balls all day.
Toxic coworkers and work environment is torture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, lastamericanvirgin, Zikel_Nut and 11 others
pop some meth and halotestin and rape the shit out of him in stimulant fueled rage

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, lastamericanvirgin, Deleted member 47180 and 13 others
It's the reason why people always say that it' better to not work with others and just have your own business.

But even that is f'ed up because you are still a slave to the state.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, wsada, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
You need to be sneaky, become friendly with everyone else to gain social capital there, start sabotaging this guy's work, spread false rumors about this guy, get close to the boss, claim he wants to take his place, etc. - this is what "office politics" are, you need to know how to play the game, very few workplaces allow you to simply work and not be bothered, there's always drama, competition, rivalries, bullying in one form or another, etc. - high-school basically never ends, in workplaces it just transform into something similar...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Zikel_Nut, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 6 others
It's the reason why people always say that it' better to not work with others and just have your own business.

The only true way to escape the slavery of work or the servitude of being a business owner is to use code MA_Ascender2024 on linebet for a 200% bonus on sign up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MaghrebGator and PseudoMaxxer
You need to be sneaky, become friendly with everyone else to gain social capital there, start sabotaging this guy's work, spread false rumors about this guy, get close to the boss, claim he wants to take his place, etc. - this is what "office politics" are, you need to know how to play the game, very few workplaces allow you to simply work and not be bothered, there's always drama, competition, rivalries, bullying in one form or another, etc. - high-school basically never ends, in workplaces it just transform into something similar...
Holy fuck bro you are a genius, imma study a plan.

My boss yelled at me right after btw cuz that nigga snitched, the boss told me that if I don’t wanna stay home (get fired) I need to stop using the phone.

That piece of shit bro I wanna slaughter his whole family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ShowerMaxxing, User28823 and 3 others

I genuinely never expected it to be THIS bad, first months at work were so chill, I literally talked to nobody, did my shit, and went home.

Now I need to talk to people, socialize, work together and shit, and now i’m starting to see how there are gossips going around about everyone and 100% about me too.

The guys that are higher up hate me, cuz i’m very young they think im there to fuck around ( I am) but I (also) need the money.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Jamaldickjavontus, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Based beyond belief

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Gonthar

You sound like you're about to lose it and do something extremely crazy that will have people talking about it for seconds and then forgotten as if whatever you did had no effect whatsoever on anyone's life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and PseudoMaxxer
I’ve never worked a full-time job but having to put up with this everyday sounds like suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MostGLSlayer
This, office gossip is insane. Possibly even worse than high-school gossip.

People trying to ruin your reputation behind your back etc. Sabotage your work or take credit for your work.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Deleted member 47180, BigJimsWornOutTires and 9 others
This, office gossip is insane. Possibly even worse than high-school gossip.

People trying to ruin your reputation behind your back etc. Sabotage your work or take credit for your work.
Why are normies such sociopaths?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Buy a gun

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and User28823
Why are normies such sociopaths?
most of these wagies at my job are really invested into their workplace status. They work their 32+ hours a week and want to be seen as a 'mogger' here, better than the rest. So they constantly try to put others down, boot-lick higherups, etc.

It's kinda fun to watch as someone who works at this place only part-time and doesn't give a fuck about this job.

Funny shit is that I've also been targeted in the past. My company would have these 'price questions' for colleagues. The questions are made up by volunteers in the company, but prices are paid from a company money-pool.

I liked these questions and the prices were quite nice (couple hundred euros for first-place). I would make educated, half-calculated guesses and often win, stacking up around 700 euro in winnings over a year's time. Getting the reputation of being 'the smart guy who always wins these company prices'. It's a company of hundreds of people participating, total price money of 2000 euro a year. So me winning 700 was brutal domination.

hahah man, little do you know, hate started spreading. They didn't like that me, a part-time employee, 'low status', was winning all these prices. Gossip started, and sabotage began.

A few weeks later I was notified that the volunteers who make these price-questions, didn't want me play in these company price-questions anymore. 'As I am winning a lot, yet I don't volunteer'. And they 'deem it unfair to the rest of the colleagues (the fuckers who started complaining) who can't win because of me'.

:lul::lul::lul:

cant make this fucking shit up, bunch of tards.

need to NEET asap. wageslaving = death.

@forevergymcelling jfl these fucking wagies raging cuz I won 700 euro in price-question company money over a year :lul::lul::lul:

now I am officially banned from participating. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 47180, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
Which country and what kind of office.. something doesnt add up

most of these wagies at my job are really invested into their workplace status. They work their 32+ hours a week and want to be seen as a 'mogger' here, better than the rest. So they constantly try to put others down, boot-lick higherups, etc.

It's kinda fun to watch as someone who works at this place only part-time and doesn't give a fuck about this job.

Funny shit is that I've also been targeted in the past. My company would have these 'price questions' for colleagues. The questions are made up by volunteers in the company, but prices are paid from a company money-pool.

I liked these questions and the prices were quite nice (couple hundred euros for first-place). I would make educated, half-calculated guesses and often win, stacking up around 700 euro in winnings over a year's time. Getting the reputation of being 'the smart guy who always wins these company prices'. It's a company of hundreds of people participating, total price money of 2000 euro a year. So me winning 700 was brutal domination.

hahah man, little do you know, hate started spreading. They didn't like that me, a part-time employee, 'low status', was winning all these prices. Gossip started, and sabotage began.

A few weeks later I was notified that the volunteers who make these price-questions, didn't want me play in these company price-questions anymore. 'As I am winning a lot, yet I don't volunteer'. And they 'deem it unfair to the rest of the colleagues (the fuckers who started complaining) who can't win because of me'.

@forevergymcelling jfl these fucking wagies raging cuz I won 700 euro in price-question company money over a year :lul::lul::lul:

Normies are psychopaths theory getting truer by the day

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and MoggerGaston
Which country and what kind of office.. something doesnt add up
It doesn't matter, all normies are socio/psychopaths and total fucking cunts

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Normies are psychopaths theory getting truer by the day
water, but there's also 'good people'.

You have this big group of sociopathic trash. Then you have a smaller group of nice people but without any power, interest or skill to fight the sociopathic trash. They are who are being preyed on the most.

Then you have a very small group of nice people with power, those are the ones that the sociopaths fear because they have no patience for their bs and have the power to destroy them. This group is by far the smallest though.

Most people with power are sociopathic trash themselves and they keep an eye out for eachother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, PseudoMaxxer, rg1235 and 1 other person
water, but there's also 'good people'.

You have this big group of sociopathic trash. Then you have a smaller group of nice people but without any power, interest or skill to fight the sociopathic trash. They are who are being preyed on the most.

Then you have a very small group of nice people with power, those are the ones that the sociopaths fear because they have no patience for their bs and have the power to destroy them. This group is by far the smallest though.

Most people with power are sociopathic trash themselves and they keep an eye out for eachother.
As someone who just joins a new job, what's the best play?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

I swear, this is something typical of white people. Only white people do this thing of snitching and sucking up to the boss. They take their work so seriously, you'd think it's their father's business they're trying to keep afloat. People from ethnic backgrounds never invest so much time in their work; they do what's needed and that's it. Whites always go above and beyond for the same salary, white people see the workplace as a second home, they love their work, they joke, talk, gossip, and snitch.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, PseudoMaxxer and JohnDoe

nothing but PTSD with my last job best regards

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
As someone who just joins a new job, what's the best play?
get a group of people you vibe with, have a whats-app group and occasionally socialize with.

helped me a lot when people were turning against me: to get social-support from people at my company who were on my side. it made me feel less alone and targeted.

like with this price-question thing, turns out a lot of people at my company were fans of me and trying to compete with me to win. When I was banned from participating, I contacted them personally and they were disappointed in the company for doing this to me as they didn't mind me winning.

unfortunately these werent the people with power though, but still I felt supported and it helped my mental state

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer

Do something about It then dont let them step over you like if you were trash

• So Sad
Other recent thing that just happened:

The full-time employees at my job want to have the 'nicest' work-shifts. Basically they don't want to work weekends, they don't want to work evenings, they want the chill shifts when there is the least customers, the least stress, and so on.

Now I am a part-time employee and these full-time employees see me as 'second-grade workers'. They have been complaining a lot whenever I would work one of the 'easy shifts' because 'boohoo they have it so tough, they work full-time, they have to combine their full-time job with their personal life, kids, buhuhhhhh, its not fair. I have it easy working part-time, i should take the bad shifts for them.'

Worst is, their complaining actually works because i've been noticing my company has been piling more and more 'bad shifts' onto me.
Disgusting behavior as usual.

filthy management submitting to these fulltime work-slaves demands.

Already have a formal complaint set-up and gathering forces to attack my company and the full-time slaves as a group of part-timers.

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and PseudoMaxxer

Bosses actually love these kinds of competitions in the workplace - they are a deliberate tactic to make workers compete and turn against each other, it makes them easier to control and manipulate, if workers would all get along and be friends with each other, then they would all turn against the management, workplaces are purposefully designed to be "toxic"...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, PseudoMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Bosses actually love these kinds of competitions in the workplace - they are a deliberate tactic to make workers compete and turn against each other, it makes them easier to control and manipulate, if workers would all get along and be friends with each other, then they would all turn against the management, workplaces are purposefully designed to be "toxic"...
i hate wageslavers and those who promote the lifestyle as noble. I understand having to do it to survive in most cases.

But I find the 'live minimalistically and get the low amount of money you need to live from here and there shit' better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Gonthar
Funny GIF

Office politics are a fucking joke, the average wagecuck is so retarded it's insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, PseudoMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Just quit and learn a trade. Electrician, plumber, truck driver or heavy equipment operator, something like that. There's none or at least a lot less of this neurotic bullshit, you can be a real person. No one has ever treated me like that in 8 years of workceling on farms and lumber mills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and PseudoMaxxer
This is exactly why I’m now working a job where I won’t see my coworkers. Like yeah it out in the sun and I have to talk to a lot of people everyday, but every job I was at I’ve been targeted and bullied for god knows why.

• +1

bro I can relate to you sm rn fr

there's a fucking faggot at my work that I fantasized about slaughtering cartel style along with his family from how much I hate him

he was just like your cuck coworker but I stood up to him and told him not to treat me badly and embarrassed him so he had a breakdown and attacked me and ripped my shirt off out of nowhere and I got into a fight with him and almost got fired

we're still beefing to this day and he hates me intensely like an abused dog and I think he's just jealous of me for some reason because I did absolutely nothing to him to deserve this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Rape this nigger wtf

edit; I see you like this job; then over

• +1
bro I can relate to you sm rn fr

there's a fucking faggot at my work that I fantasized about slaughtering cartel style along with his family from how much I hate him

he was just like your cuck coworker but I stood up to him and told him not to treat me badly and embarrassed him so he had a breakdown and attacked me and ripped my shirt off out of nowhere and I got into a fight with him and almost got fired

we're still beefing to this day and he hates me intensely like an abused dog and I think he's just jealous of me for some reason because I did absolutely nothing to him to deserve this shit
You could have reported him for assault and got money, the cuck in my workplace is just an old head that believes he’s second to the boss, he’s jealous cuz I’m younger than him and actually got hair on my head that piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838
You could have reported him for assault and got money, the cuck in my workplace is just an old head that believes he’s second to the boss, he’s jealous cuz I’m younger than him and actually got hair on my head that piece of shit.
I actually went to the police but the country I live in is cucked as shit and will punish you for defending yourself so I dropped the charges since I attacked him instinctively after he ripped off my shirt and as per the law this is prohibited. It's absolutely fucking cucked

The guy who attacked me is also a 2 PSL 5'4 scrwany balding subhuman, single at 30 and can't cope with his subhumanity so he's always aggressive to everyone and acting super macho trying to dominate everyone thinking he's an alpha male and it's the cringiest shit ever

I'm also the youngest guy at the workplace and I have so many oldcel seething faggots in their 30's beefing with me even when I'm just a quiet and reserved dude who minds his own business

another paranoid cuck thinks that i'm "snitching" to the boss and is trying to get me fired for it by reporting anything bad I do

I just can't stand those subhumans and this shit job anymore man. I want all of them dead

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and normie_joe

It won't stop.

What will happen is he will keep pushing his limits as far as he can.

These type of cretins love having power over people.

You can endure this and keep your supposed "relaxing" job, or put your foot down and tell him if there's a problem, the boss can tell you.

Btw if makes you want to rope, how is it relaxing?

• +1
I swear, this is something typical of white people. Only white people do this thing of snitching and sucking up to the boss. They take their work so seriously, you'd think it's their father's business they're trying to keep afloat. People from ethnic backgrounds never invest so much time in their work; they do what's needed and that's it. Whites always go above and beyond for the same salary, white people see the workplace as a second home, they love their work, they joke, talk, gossip, and snitch.
100% correct, obviously there are exceptions both ways, some ethnics take their work a little too seriously and it's not all whites but generally yes, what you said is true. I really wonder the psychology behind it though, can't seem to think of a reason why. I mean i can guess that maybe they see work as a place to socialize, make friends, gossip, stuff women do. Personally if i am a friendless NEET who doesn't do anything outside of work, i'm going to want more than just clocking in/out and doing my work. Some excitement i suppose but the whole sucking up to the boss is cringe and not good.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and emeraldglass
100% correct, obviously there are exceptions both ways, some ethnics take their work a little too seriously and it's not all whites but generally yes, what you said is true. I really wonder the psychology behind it though, can't seem to think of a reason why. I mean i can guess that maybe they see work as a place to socialize, make friends, gossip, stuff women do. Personally if i am a friendless NEET who doesn't do anything outside of work, i'm going to want more than just clocking in/out and doing my work. Some excitement i suppose but the whole sucking up to the boss is cringe and not good.
White people bro, I will never understand them.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
White people bro, I will never understand them.
Good thing you don't live here, if you met English people every day, you'd go crazy. They really are very weird people. Their culture revolves around going to the "pub" to drink themselves silly or watching football and eating fish and chips. That's it, that's all there is to English folk.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Don’t listen to these incels who wouldn’t do shit irl, just pull him aside and talk to him in private so he doesn’t fell the need to try to act tough, tell him to knock it off, if he says anything threatening report him

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
Good thing you don't live here, if you met English people every day, you'd go crazy. They really are very weird people. Their culture revolves around going to the "pub" to drink themselves silly or watching football and eating fish and chips. That's it, that's all there is to English folk.
I live in Western Europe I don’t think there is much difference to be honest.

• +1
I genuinely never expected it to be THIS bad, first months at work were so chill, I literally talked to nobody, did my shit, and went home.

Now I need to talk to people, socialize, work together and shit, and now i’m starting to see how there are gossips going around about everyone and 100% about me too.

The guys that are higher up hate me, cuz i’m very young they think im there to fuck around ( I am) but I (also) need the money.
Jus tell everyone who’s talking shit and what they’re saying, watch it all burn

• +1
Just quit and learn a trade. Electrician, plumber, truck driver or heavy equipment operator, something like that. There's none or at least a lot less of this neurotic bullshit, you can be a real person. No one has ever treated me like that in 8 years of workceling on farms and lumber mills.
Trades is full of bullying to do u mean lol. Only good thing is u can swear and swing on the mf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Trades is full of bullying to do u mean lol. Only good thing is u can swear and swing on the mf jfl
Hahaha he will be made a bitch in trade, all newbies are, it will be worst haha

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
Attack his insecurities in a joking manner lmak

• +1

thank you very much for your feedback and support.

I get a really sunken feeling in my chest when the dude shows up cuz he’s really friends with my boss and he already snitched and I got a warning about getting fired.

He doesn’t use the F word or anything, but everytime he’s around he keeps his eyes only on me like it’s insane, even when he caught me on my phone my coworker sitting right beside me was in his phone too, and he snitched on me only cuz i’m younger and started walking there just 6 months ago.

Don’t know what to do, literally just this episode made my job so difficult cuz now (even today) I feel like i’m working to show off something, i’ve been running around, working thrice as much as my coworkers do just to make sure someone sees me and can vouch for me.

If I loose this job i’m not even sure I can handle getting another one and the idea of working a hard labor job kills me (did already, and my bones and joints aren’t made for that kind of work).

So now i’m here contemplating what to do next, should I just get a part time job paying half as much as this does and use the rest of the time to make money on the side, or just get another job and cuck again and again for the rest of my life?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and ShowerMaxxing
It won't stop.

What will happen is he will keep pushing his limits as far as he can.

These type of cretins love having power over people.

You can endure this and keep your supposed "relaxing" job, or put your foot down and tell him if there's a problem, the boss can tell you.

Btw if makes you want to rope, how is it relaxing?
cuz if I get a hard labor job that’s 8h a day instead of 10 like this, it’s not gonna be any easier and it will make me wanna rope even more.

Just everything make me wanna rope bro it’s insane.