Humiliated at my job again.

Same dude that last time was acting like my dad telling me to get the fuck in since i was literally 2 minutes late in the morning cuz there was no parking lot.

This nigga last week when I was going LITERALLY HOME asked “where are you going huh?” I looked at him like wtf? and told him “my shift is over i’m going home” and he didn’t even answer me.

30 minutes ago he gets into the office when we just got back from break and everyone was on their phone he looks at me and yells “YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE WHEN I COME HERE” and goes away, literally just did it to make everyone know. I didn’t even had time to react shit got me so pissed I wanted to either kill his family or hang myself.

This dude is one of the higher ups too, he’s close as fuck with the boss and i’m pretty sure he’s gonna get me fired soon, he hates me for no fucking reason.

I hate being a cuck and just shutting the fuck up and letting him humiliate me like this, but the job is good and relaxing, bro I swear I wanna rope so bad rn, and he’s not even the boss so he’s a bigger cuck that me gaggling the bosses balls all day.
Kill that bitch. Fuck him.

In Minecraft videogame of course

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
blue collar work sounds awful

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and PseudoMaxxer
Same dude that last time was acting like my dad telling me to get the fuck in since i was literally 2 minutes late in the morning cuz there was no parking lot.

This nigga last week when I was going LITERALLY HOME asked “where are you going huh?” I looked at him like wtf? and told him “my shift is over i’m going home” and he didn’t even answer me.

30 minutes ago he gets into the office when we just got back from break and everyone was on their phone he looks at me and yells “YOU ARE ALWAYS PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE WHEN I COME HERE” and goes away, literally just did it to make everyone know. I didn’t even had time to react shit got me so pissed I wanted to either kill his family or hang myself.

This dude is one of the higher ups too, he’s close as fuck with the boss and i’m pretty sure he’s gonna get me fired soon, he hates me for no fucking reason.

I hate being a cuck and just shutting the fuck up and letting him humiliate me like this, but the job is good and relaxing, bro I swear I wanna rope so bad rn, and he’s not even the boss so he’s a bigger cuck that me gaggling the bosses balls all day.
Sounds awful bro I feel that you have to go through that, imo just cuss them out and quit those type of people exist only in life to be a nuisance beat to just get away from them

• +1
Sounds awful bro I feel that you have to go through that, imo just cuss them out and quit those type of people exist only in life to be a nuisance beat to just get away from them
should I just live my job? I need money tho.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • So Sad
pop some meth and halotestin and rape the shit out of him in stimulant fueled rage
I need something like this tbh you did this shit ?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
water, but there's also 'good people'.

You have this big group of sociopathic trash. Then you have a smaller group of nice people but without any power, interest or skill to fight the sociopathic trash. They are who are being preyed on the most.

Then you have a very small group of nice people with power, those are the ones that the sociopaths fear because they have no patience for their bs and have the power to destroy them. This group is by far the smallest though.

Most people with power are sociopathic trash themselves and they keep an eye out for eachother.
Holy shit what you described is so accurate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and PseudoMaxxer

what job is it

Trades is full of bullying to do u mean lol. Only good thing is u can swear and swing on the mf jfl

I’ve only ever been yelled at when I was doing something the wrong way, but it was forgotten about 2 seconds later. And when some asshole was taking it too far, ok cool, I quit. Because when you have a skill that’s in demand, there’s always another job waiting for you, you don’t have to put up with much. It’s like having options with girls, it’s really nice.

It’s not my ideal, but I can handle a high T ogre shouting at me, because that’s just what high T ogres do. But I can not handle neurotic bitch shit, I could not handle some cuck hovering over me 9-5. You guys would’ve seen me on the news by now if I had to work in offices.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
thank you very much for your feedback and support.

I get a really sunken feeling in my chest when the dude shows up cuz he’s really friends with my boss and he already snitched and I got a warning about getting fired.

He doesn’t use the F word or anything, but everytime he’s around he keeps his eyes only on me like it’s insane, even when he caught me on my phone my coworker sitting right beside me was in his phone too, and he snitched on me only cuz i’m younger and started walking there just 6 months ago.

Don’t know what to do, literally just this episode made my job so difficult cuz now (even today) I feel like i’m working to show off something, i’ve been running around, working thrice as much as my coworkers do just to make sure someone sees me and can vouch for me.

If I loose this job i’m not even sure I can handle getting another one and the idea of working a hard labor job kills me (did already, and my bones and joints aren’t made for that kind of work).

So now i’m here contemplating what to do next, should I just get a part time job paying half as much as this does and use the rest of the time to make money on the side, or just get another job and cuck again and again for the rest of my life?
Whatever the case this can't go on. The feeling you described in your stomach.

Everybody's different. But whenever I get to noticing that I feel like I'm walking on eggshells around someone l get mad and change the way I act around them. I begin to stomp on the eggshells. Fortunately though I've always been in a position where I can do that. Not the most important person in the operation, but essential enough to where there would be a lot of damage control if quit. So I've always had more risk tolerance for getting fired.

If I were you I'd confront the guy in front of everyone else. A lot of times it's best to confront someone in private, but this guy is a bully and it would only do you more harm than good. For example, next time you get told on for doing something that other people do call him out. Or better yet, when he looks at you for a long enough time just stop what you're doing and ask if he's got a problem with you because he only ever seems to be looking at you.

Also, document everything. You should probably go to HR. I hate to say it but it will get him off your back. People in management will back off on someone if they think they'll catch an HR case by fucking with them.

• +1
You will likely kill him
Im so fucking done with low iq snakes they cant be good at their own tasks so their only way to standout is to sabotage others i might go er on them

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PseudoMaxxer