Humiliated by Chad Gym Owner

Angry Crazy Eyes GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Got put into the cracker hierarchy, brootal aryan humbling, basically said u were a dalit farm pleb and he is warrior aristocracy. Honesty should just yakubmaxx and watch as his entire being gets shook because he knows it’s the truth himself.
What????
Yakubmaxx?? I’m not dalit tho i’m MENA

What????
Yakubmaxx?? I’m not dalit tho i’m MENA
doesnt matter and u can still yakubmaxx depending on how black u r, if ur basicly white MENA then just sit down and accept ur inferior to the A10 gigaryan, but if ur black MENA then he has to submit to u by cosmic law.

doesnt matter and u can still yakubmaxx depending on how black u r, if ur basicly white MENA then just sit down and accept ur inferior to the A10 gigaryan, but if ur black MENA then he has to submit to u by cosmic law.
I’m Mulatto MENA, if that makes sens.

What’s yakubmaxxing tho??!!!

I’m Mulatto MENA, if that makes sens.

What’s yakubmaxxing tho??!!!
I wouldn’t worry about it if u were u, ur like a puppy in this super war. Just enjoy life 🗿👍

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It’s so fucking over. Omfg.

I went outside to chill out cuz i was on the verge of a panic attack because of all the people, he came outside and told to get the fuck in because i couldn’t stay there.

Everybody heard him and saw me get in after he told me. This dude is 6’4 gymmaxxed with A10s.

Everyone knows i’m his bitch now, it’s over.
Why do you have to stay inside?

roid rage

• JFL
It’s so fucking over. Omfg.

I went outside to chill out cuz i was on the verge of a panic attack because of all the people, he came outside and told to get the fuck in because i couldn’t stay there.

Everybody heard him and saw me get in after he told me. This dude is 6’4 gymmaxxed with A10s.

Everyone knows i’m his bitch now, it’s over.
Christ, the more i browse this God forsaken forum the more i realize how fucked up you guys are

• JFL
Angry Crazy Eyes GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Got put into the cracker hierarchy, brootal aryan humbling, basically said u were a dalit farm pleb and he is warrior aristocracy. Honesty should just yakubmaxx and watch as his entire being gets shook because he knows its the truth himself.
Ugly fucking Indian

• JFL
Christ, the more i browse this God forsaken forum the more i realize how fucked up you guys are
no one told you to stay here, in fact we all advise new people to get off this forum before it gets to you

Ugly fucking Indian
post picture no one cares about a rando curry in a country of a billion people, why r u so scared u will get doxed, just scribble all over ur pic on ms paint, I think ur mad ugly and u know it.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and aesthetic beauty
post picture no one cares about a rando curry in a country of a billion people, why r u so scared u will get doxed, just scribble all over ur pic on ms paint, I think ur mad ugly and u know it.
Bro you are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Banasura