Humiliated by math teacher for being low iq

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
I’m in advanced geometry and I’m passing with a 2.9 because for most things I cheat off my friends and mostly goof off in there but today my math teacher gave us papers to see what math classes were gonna take next year me and most my friend selected advanced algebra 2 for next year and handed them into him. Then later in class he started telling me to come see him and I did the paper wrong but I told I did exactly what he said in snarky kinda way so he replied “Well yvngbreadstick I wanted to tell you that you won’t be able to take an advanced class next year because you have the lowest grade in my class” I just saw oh. Are teacher allowed to do this it very fucked up. Over for my subhuman brain

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Petsmart, Trilogy and 3 others
>Jew
>Low IQ

Pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, _MVP_, Trilogy and 6 others
Should’ve er’ed on him

• Hmm...
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
Sounds like he was telling you this to help you, so that you do better to get to the next advanced class. If you don't realize that, yea it's possible you have a middling brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
fuarkkk i know how being retarded feels likeee

Tell him a user called Bearboy on looksmax has a bigger dick than all his family members

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, shabby890, Zonar and 3 others
Anthony oh Anthony

• JFL
maybe you shoudl start studying then vuddy/?

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and User28823
You should have brought the guitar and teached him some of that black metal stuff you play here to intimidate him.

I heard Metallica cancelled their new album after they heard your latest disc.

• +1
Sounds like he was telling you this to help you, so that you do better to get to the next advanced class. If you don't realize that, yea it's possible you have a middling brain.
Don’t be gay he didn’t need to say that shit in front of the whole class

its over if your teacher thinks your low IQ, all you have to do is not talk like a retard and they will think u have high iq

its over if your teacher thinks your low IQ, all you have to do is not talk like a retard and they will think u have high iq
I don’t talk like a retard

I mean if you’re really low IQ (assuming you’re not slacking off) then he’s doing you a favor. Do something that doesn’t require much calculation.

I mean if you’re really low IQ (assuming you’re not slacking off) then he’s doing you a favor. Do something that doesn’t require much calculation.
I used to be smart fr but then I’ve been slacking off and cheating off people for so long I actually fallen very behind

Fk math it’s for gay faggots

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
I’m in advanced geometry and I’m passing with a 2.9 because for most things I cheat off my friends and mostly goof off in there but today my math teacher gave us papers to see what math classes were gonna take next year me and most my friend selected advanced algebra 2 for next year and handed them into him. Then later in class he started telling me to come see him and I did the paper wrong but I told I did exactly what he said in snarky kinda way so he replied “Well yvngbreadstick I wanted to tell you that you won’t be able to take an advanced class next year because you have the lowest grade in my class” I just saw oh. Are teacher allowed to do this it very fucked up. Over for my subhuman brain
Number one, this is a larp because your teacher doesn't call you yvngbreadstick.

Second, subhuman serenades

math is so easy jfl

literally just watch a youtube vid on the subject before class then absorb it like a sponge during the lecture
then do a bunch of practice problems
easy

doesnt require high iq to ace math classes
physics is aids tho, that takes high iq

Number one, this is a larp because your teacher doesn't call you yvngbreadstick.

Second, subhuman serenades
I was gonna replace my real name with anon but that felt really faggy and gay

• +1
Reactions: klip11
math is so easy jfl

literally just watch a youtube vid on the subject before class then absorb it like a sponge during the lecture
then do a bunch of practice problems
easy

doesnt require high iq to ace math classes
physics is aids tho, that takes high iq
Math is Harder than physics

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823