Humiliating height frauding story gtfih

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Alright, so today I just went for a walk. I decided to wear my height elevator shoes, like usual. I then put another lift into my elevator shoe, which gave me even more height, but little did I know that it would be noticeable, and also uncomfortable af.

So anyway, I was walking along and after a few minutes, I started to feel discomfort, but not just physically, also mentally. The discomfort I felt became crippling as I was walking through crowds, and it really put my inferiority on display, as people started to pick up on it.

I then decided to sit down, but then some zoomers noticed that I had lifts in my shoes and pointed it out. My inferiority was on full display at that point, and even strangers around me were starting to realise, as it was quite busy. I then stand up and my foot fucking hurts from all the walking, and I feel a great sense of humiliation. They then started laughing with eachother, and kept asking if I had lifts, and even shouted it front of a whole crowd. I'm never wearing lifts again.

Save yourselves from this type of humiliation, its brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Alright, so today I just went for a walk. I decided to wear my height elevator shoes, like usual. I then put another lift into my elevator shoe, which gave me even more height, but little did I know that it would be noticeable, and also uncomfortable af.

So anyway, I was walking along and after a few minutes, I started to feel discomfort, but not just physically, also mentally. The discomfort I felt became crippling as I was walking through crowds, and it really put my inferiority on display, as people started to pick up on it.

I then decided to sit down, but then some zoomers noticed that I had lifts in my shoes and pointed it out. My inferiority was on full display at that point, and even strangers around me were starting to realise, as it was quite busy. I then stand up and my foot fucking hurts from all the walking, and I feel a great sense of humiliation. They then started laughing with eachother, and kept asking if I had lifts, and even shouted it front of a whole crowd. I'm never wearing lifts again.

再現完璧すぎだろww 、あなたは首を吊るすべきです 笑

brutal (I only read the last word)

You shouldn't fraud more than 2 inches (not including the shoe heel), and even that is pushing it, but sounds like most of it was in your head

I have 5cm lifts + 3.5cm af1s frauding more than that is pushing it
apparently amnesia frauds like 12cm though jfl

Brutal, you should die