HUMILIATION OF PROEX

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
A TYPICAL DAY IN THE FILTHY SEWERS OF MANILA......
filipino-people-having-their-life-streets-manila-filipino-people-having-their-life-streets-manila-117368749.jpg

THERE IS ONE DIRTY STREET RAT THAT GOES BY THE NAME OF @Proex
images

WHEN NOT HELPING TO FEED HIS DIRT POOR FAMILY, HE USUALLY SPENDS HIS TIME SIMPING AND WORSHIPPING THE WHITE FEMCEL TIKTOK STAR KNOWN AS EVA CUDMORE.
199efe8c-0d7e-4292-b534-bf789ddce492-jpeg.916995

KNOWING THAT HE COULD NOT EVER BE WITH HER CAUSE OF HIS SUBHUMAN CHINK ANCESTRY, HE TRIED TO DECEIVE HIMSELF INTO A DELUSIONAL STATE

ME BEING THE HIGH IQ DETECTIVE I AM, ALREADY CAUGHT THIS RICECEL IN HIS WEB OF LIES TO LARP AS ANOTHER RACE.
hacker.gif

OF COURSE THIS COPING FOREVER KHHV GOOK HAD TO DENY ANY CLAIMS, BUT MORE EVIDENCE WAS BROUGHT UP BY @TRNA
"look more latino. Never been mistaken as asian. Only latino/arab and 1 time curry."

"idk whats my exact. But yeah closest from looking at my features is latino but slightly whiter."
tenor.gif

CAUGHT YET AGAIN MY FILIPINO FRIEND. IF YOU LOOK LATINO THEN I AM GERMAN

tenor.gif

ASIDE FROM INHERITING A FLAT MAXILLA AND RESEMBLING THE TYPICAL CHINDIAN, IT SEEMS AS IF @Proex OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR WAS CAUSED BECAUSE OF PTSD GIVEN TO HIM FROM HIS FATHER.
Proex said:
ok. First, he though I was using my phone for the whole day and thought that I was the one that peed on the floor beside the toilet. Which of all is wrong. He didnt believe me, he took my phone. Went to my bed, dad punched me for like 3 times then I pushed his belly with my feet and his glasses fell down and he almost fell. Well after that I ran to a different room, realized I couldnt escape it, just sat there with an object near me so I could be ready to hit his head if he fights me. He got a kettlebell, got my object ready in my hands, I didnt feel sad a single bit, no tears, no shyness, no anger, no fear, which are all symptoms of psychopathy. My mom calmed him down and told me to apologize, I did it but with an emotionless voice cause I really didnt feel anything. Mom got mad at me for not doing it with emotions. But I really couldnt do it with emotions cuz I didnt feel anything really. My dad is okay with me now though.

"ok. First, he though I was using my phone for the whole day and thought that I was the one that peed on the floor beside the toilet"

"Went to my bed, dad punched me for like 3 times then I pushed his belly with my feet and his glasses fell down and he almost fell."

"also another evidence for me being a psychopath. Punishment never changed what I thought and also all my sad posts were all for reacts. I never get addicted to anything once it's taken away from me. No jealousy, no bond because I can end a 5 year friendship without feeling anything"

THIS NIGGA STILL PROLLY WEARS DIAPERS. AND CLAIMS TO BE PSYCHOPATHIC

giphy.gif

YOU ARE A PISSWEAK LOW T SELF HATING ESTROGENIC FAGGOT THAT THINKS HE RESEMBLES CHICO. MUH PYSCOPATHIC TENDENCIES

"oh fuck this will be cringy. Im from the ph(phillipines)) but am still taller than the average us male my age by 2 inches. Dont tell anyone, dont want my reputation to be destroyed ngl. "

wVSzTcM.gif

JUST JFL AT THIS REJECT OF SOCIETY. DAILY REMINDER YOU PUT HALF THE FORUM ON IGNORE ON THIS SITE JUST CAUSE WE CAUGHT YOU. BY THE TIME THIS THREAD IS DONE, YOU WILL BE INDUCED WITH STOLKHOLM SYNDROME JUST LIKE AMERICANS AFTER THE VIETNAMESE BUSHMAN BRUTALIZED THEM HORRIBLY.
200.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 6402, Merćer and 20 others
I'm early here.

Can't miss an evisceration thread by Pakistani Meeks bro.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
war never changes

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3299
HOLY SHIT YES I AM ONE OF THE FIRSTS TO COMMENT ON THIS LEGENDARY THREAD, REACTMAXX ME, YEEEES

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
looks like Manny Pacquiao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and SubhumanCurrycel
he put me on ignore
Screenshot 20210116 191736
Screenshot 20210116 191743

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9072
I remember around I think two months ago or so, him and some other users did a raid on Eva's instagram page and Proex was mentioned a lot. They wrote so many comments that they started getting posts deleted.

Fast forward to now and it's almost like it never happened and she still doesn't acknowledge his existence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
F34C7B10 82C1 4AB9 A29F 49491F284026

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
@her @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

delete thread, he leaked pms.

also I literally told u that ppl said I look latino I can send screenshots rn of ppl here saying I look one. Literally tons of false info again bat retard

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Looks234, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
Proex

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 3299

also I literally told u that ppl said I look latino I can send screenshots rn of ppl here saying I look one. Literally tons of false info again bat retard

AAHHHAH LAST SEEN 5 MINUTES AGO ITS OVER FOR YOU PUTO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Looks234, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
rlly annoyed by u ngl pussy.

Thinking u can beat someone irl (you've said that tons) and doing shit when all u do is do expose private info cuz ur a curry pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 6402, Looks234 and 4 others

u need to get your t levels checked asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 9072
asian ≠ arab @Proex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Curry Meeks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Giphy 11

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
THE PIC POSTED IS NOT ME.

FUCKING DENSE RETARDS THINKING YOU SHOULD BELIEVE A LOW IQ CURRY RETARD.

I can tag many ppl rn. Also probably richer than u will ever be fucking curry street shitter.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4562
THE PIC POSTED IS NOT ME.

FUCKING DENSE RETARDS THINKING YOU SHOULD BELIEVE A LOW IQ CURRY RETARD.

I can tag many ppl rn. Also probably richer than u will ever be fucking curry street shitter.
"LOW IQ"
"CURRY RETARD"
CAREFUL.
I'VE SEEN YOUR REAL PICS AND YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME.

@Trungvu @Latebloomer10

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
What is the reason for this btw

• +1
in my uni there is a light-skinned subhuman latino whom people take for asian

by the way latino is not one race. Centralid penotype and sioux phenotype are very different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
"LOW IQ"
"CURRY RETARD"
CAREFUL.
I'VE SEEN YOUR REAL PICS AND YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME.

@Trungvu @Latebloomer10
nigga tagged two banned users for support

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Darkknight

• Love it
some pics so u fucking retards who believe him can stop thinking im him or east asian.

No east asian feature, no monolid, no recessed maxilla, no flat nasal bridge, no flat brow ridge, no epicanthic fold.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl, MrGlutton and 2 others
Mods better not take this down or ban you

• +1

caged tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person