Some crazy shit just happened.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It is geographically. I meant politically and economically:)
Right, right. That makes sense. Well if you see a shitskin wearing cultural clothing in St. Petersburg, you know who it is. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
I live in Russia.

As you might know Russians never smile. It is literally unacceptable to smile in public.

My stupid ass decided to take 1.5 grams of caffeine and 2 grams of Phenibut on an empty stomach.

I went to the shop to buy some water.

I got euphoric. I was walking, swinging my shoulders and smiling as an idiot.

Anyways, I was walking near the police station and my favorite song started playing. I couldn't help but to laugh, cause I got too much dopamine in my system.
Some nordcuck-looking cop stopped me and asked me if I'm okay, I decided to ignore his ass and kept walking. He noticed that my pupils were dilated and got suspicious, he started asking me some questions, but I remained silent. I swear I'm crazy, I said in English: "I'm a tourist from Bulgaria. Do you speak English?". It was too much for me and I burst out laughing hysterically, he probably thought I'm mentally ill. Then I'm apologized for my stupidity in Russian, I knew he wanted to detain me and said that I have an exam tomorrow and need to study, but he didn't give a fuck. I would end up in the cage, if Russia wasn't a corrupt country, thanks to my cop uncle he let me go.

I'm officially a retard.
Just because the police in Russia do their job when they see a jolly nigga walking around with his arms swinging and laughing doesn’t mean that they aren’t good. In the UK they get pakistanis for rape and they even give them compensation for emotional damage

I live in Russia.

As you might know Russians never smile. It is literally unacceptable to smile in public.

My stupid ass decided to take 1.5 grams of caffeine and 2 grams of Phenibut on an empty stomach.

Anyways, I was walking near the police station and my favorite song started playing. I couldn't help but to laugh, cause I got too much dopamine in my system.
Some nordcuck-looking cop stopped me and asked me if I'm okay, I decided to ignore his ass and kept walking. He noticed that my pupils were dilated and got suspicious, he started asking me some questions, but I remained silent. I swear I'm crazy, I said in English: "I'm a tourist from Bulgaria. Do you speak English?". It was too much for me and I burst out laughing hysterically, he probably thought I'm mentally ill. Then I'm apologized for my stupidity in Russian, I knew he wanted to detain me and said that I have an exam tomorrow and need to study, but he didn't give a fuck. I would end up in the cage, if Russia wasn't a corrupt country, thanks to my cop uncle he let me go.

I'm officially a retard.
Russians are so subhuman

Russians are so subhuman
they are better looking than anyone else @sweetheart
also jfl at your subhuman nigger continent
4186072 1718008644052

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I live in Russia.

I'm officially a retard.
You need to be dark traid not good enough man
Do better

There’s no way to travel to Russia by car except if you go through turkey and to georgia etc. belarus won’t allow you
Why doesn’t Belarus want a shitskin dead? :hnghn: