HUNG OUT WITH MY ONEITIS FOR THE 2ND TIME (GTFIH BHAIS)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Disclaimer: She friendzoned me by default but idc as long as i get to spend time with her, over for my cuckery

And no i absoloutely have no chance with her due to her ex (THAT SHE DUMPED BECAUSE HE LIED TO HER ABOUT BEING KHHV:lul:) mogging me into complete oblivion

The first time we went out we went to eat sushi and now we went to do that again

20240329 211334
20240329 211340

I paid for it the first time (52 jewros) and this time (60 JEWROS I DIDNT KNOW THE ROLL I PICKED WAS FUCKING 18 JEWROS). Over.:feelswah:

She offered to pay for BOTH OF US both times, mirin her niceness (INB4 someone calls me a chad, shes just a well raised with rich parents)

Then after we ate we talked a lot im so gigathankful for my gook obssesion autism without it i wouldnt have anything to talk about

Idk what else to type but i can PM pics of my oneitis and ex to anyone curious

Also im so thankful that everyone in Balkans is so NT that stacy foids dont care to the point theyre friends with subhumans like me

Tagging niggas from my previous thread: @ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @Squirtle @Insomniacs @hopecel @BoredPrince @brucewayne78 @vermillioncorefan @darktriadprince @gooner23 @Clown Show @latincell95 @sportsmogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shabby890

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, gooner23, Michael Myers and 4 others
Pm pics while I think of something funny to say to derail your thread and steal all your reps

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe and aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, seethe and aspiringexcel
why didnt my oneitis want to hang out with me? we had so much in common

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and aspiringexcel
why didnt my oneitis want to hang out with me? we had so much in common
Idk how instagram works in greece but here if ure mutuals with someone on ig for more than 4 months theres an 80% chance theyll hang out w u

Last edited:
Idk how instagram works in greece but here if ure mutuals with someone on ig for more than 4 months theres an 80% chance theyll hung out w u
i never got her insta....

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and aspiringexcel
Bump wtf

112 euros spent for nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and socialcel
Disclaimer: She friendzoned me by default but idc as long as i get to spend time with her, over for my cuckery

And no i absoloutely have no chance with her due to her ex (THAT SHE DUMPED BECAUSE HE LIED TO HER ABOUT BEING KHHV:lul:) mogging me into complete oblivion

The first time we went out we went to eat sushi and now we went to do that again

View attachment 2828331View attachment 2828332
I paid for it the first time (52 jewros) and this time (60 JEWROS I DIDNT KNOW THE ROLL I PICKED WAS FUCKING 18 JEWROS). Over.:feelswah:

She offered to pay for BOTH OF US both times, mirin her niceness (INB4 someone calls me a chad, shes just a well raised with rich parents)

Then after we ate we talked a lot im so gigathankful for my gook obssesion autism without it i wouldnt have anything to talk about

Also im so thankful that everyone in Balkans is so NT that stacy foids dont care to the point theyre friends with subhumans like me

Tagging niggas from my previous thread: @ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @Squirtle @Insomniacs @hopecel @BoredPrince @brucewayne78 @vermillioncorefan @darktriadprince @gooner23 @Clown Show @latincell95 @sportsmogger @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shabby890
Mirin NTness bhai

You will seduce her one day just be consistent

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and socialcel
112 euros spent on food full of collagen and to hang out with a stacy and make her happy*
His oneitis looks like whiter version of Mimi Keene btw. That sex education girl @socialcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and socialcel
I could have get her nudes if you’ve had sent me 112 euros. Fucking over for you.

Never began for greekcels since 1453.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, socialcel and aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aspiringexcel
His oneitis looks like whiter version of Mimi Keene btw. That sex education girl @socialcel
JFL she looks like less perfect version of adriana lima
I could have get her nudes if you’ve had sent me 112 euros. Fucking over for you.

Never began for greekcels since 1453.
She doesnt have nudes + im not a greekcel you dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You are paying 50-60 euro for sushi meals incel?

• So Sad

View attachment 2828331View attachment 2828332

Sounds like you had a good time bhai, mirin. And yes, some women are nice like that, not surprising. They don’t judge you on your ugliness and that’s why they’re personalitystacies. Send me a picture of your oneitis and her ex, btw. You said he lied about being KHHV, what do you mean?

• Love it
your oneitis is bbc only

• JFL
Low t cuck

• So Sad
Sounds like you had a good time bhai, mirin. And yes, some women are nice like that, not surprising. They don’t judge you on your ugliness and that’s why they’re personalitystacies. Send me a picture of your oneitis and her ex, btw. You said he lied about being KHHV, what do you mean?
Pmed u bhai