Reactions: Deleted member 1182, Drugs, Over and 3 others
he will look better without. it's not Bad rn since je Can prettyboymax

last day for Me here i swear good reminder
Ya right.
Youll be back in a week max.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
guess what?

if he had hunter eye's he'd look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Just because there is someone that doesn't have them and is gl doesn't mean they're unimportant. That's like saying height doesn't matter because Tom Cruise or hair doesn't matter cuz Jason Statham.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Shit logic kys thanks

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2275
It's stupid to think that hunter eyes are only defined by hooding.

It should be:

• Eye shape
  • interpupilary distance (or better ES ratio)
  • sclera show
  • hooding
  • Canthal tilt

My eyes have exceptionally good hooding but the package contains way less than his eyes. It simply makes me look like an old dog.

This guy has "hunter eyes". Just without the hooding.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gebirgscel, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others

It should be:

• Eye shape
  • sclera show
  • hooding
  • Canthal tilt

My eyes have exceptionally good hooding but the package contains less than his eyes.

This guy has "hunter eyes". Just without the hooding
needs fat graft and lower eyelid rétraction to have top tier hunter eyes. fuck life

It should be:

• Eye shape
  • sclera show
  • hooding
  • Canthal tilt

My eyes have exceptionally good hooding but the package contains way less than his eyes. It simply makes me look like an old dog.

This guy has "hunter eyes". Just without the hooding.
So I got you telling me has has hunter eyes and others saying he doesn't which further proves they're a meme and nobody even knows what they are.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
So I got you telling me has has hunter eyes and others saying he doesn't which further proves they're a meme and nobody even knows what they are.
you stand absolutely correct sir.

Another day, the same coping threads regurgitated

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2227
you can have attractive preetyboy eyes like this dude or hunter eyes like o'pry but i would prefer hunter eyes. I would just stand in school aginst the wall and look at foids like hunter looks at his prey

I don't know if women prefer striking features like angularity or averageness but one thing I do know is that hunter eyes are ideal for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
This is dumb, i already make a thread by what make hunter eyes, this guy even don't having totally hunter eyes still with many traits of one

Just stop.
I don't know if women prefer striking features like angularity or averageness but one thing I do know is that hunter eyes are ideal for males

Heres here your answer

93 Figure3 1

Images 12

you stand absolutely correct sir.

No, he is wrong, it's just mean that some people don't know what is (ironically OP don't know too, think that no one knows too and is bullshiting without perceiving that the guy still more close to Hunter eyes than the avarage male).

The guy of OP still have traits of Hunter eyes, so this thread is dumb retarded cope asf.
Another day another prey cope

Yes i will resume this thread

OP: So, i will post some guy that looks DOM asf, with almost Hunter eyes to say that Hunter eyes are a meme because im a retarded Low IQ asf.

Last edited:
nah its just cuz the blue eye color halo and long eyelashes

This is dumb, i already make a thread by what make hunter eyes, this guy even don't having totally hunter eyes still with many traits of one

Just stop.

Heres here your answer

View attachment 142931
View attachment 142932

No, he is wrong, it's just mean that some people don't know what is (ironically OP don't know too, think that no one knows too and is bullshiting without perceiving that the guy still more close to Hunter eyes than the avarage male).

The guy of OP still have traits of Hunter eyes, so this thread is dumb retarded cope asf.

Yes i will resume this thread

OP: So, i will post some guy that looks DOM asf, with almost Hunter eyes to say that Hunter eyes are a meme because im a retarded Low IQ asf.
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Normies dont care about MUUUHHH HOOOODDDIIINGGG BRROOOO - they care more about eye color and long PFL and no NCT.

Chico used to be highest PSL ever and his eye area was 10/10, with no hooded eyes, just fat.

Just be born with somewhat wide skull so that you can get 30mm PFL and have light blue or green iris bro, just do it.

This site confuses pseudochink eyes with hunter eyes
These are hunter eyes:
Canelo Alvarez 851851

These are not:
Taylor kinney 7

Normies dont care about MUUUHHH HOOOODDDIIINGGG BRROOOO - they care more about eye color and long PFL and no NCT.

Chico used to be highest PSL ever and his eye area was 10/10, with no hooded eyes, just fat.

Just be born with somewhat wide skull so that you can get 30mm PFL and have light blue or green iris bro, just do it.
Hooding is fat u Retard
Chico has borderline hooding = hooding in motion

Hooding is fat u Retard
Chico has borderline hooding = hooding in motion
Most of the times people here say that Hunter eyes are from bone hooding (O pry and Gandy or salludon) and they jerk off to MUUHH HOODING but in reality you can have slightly UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Most of the times people here say that Hunter eyes are from bone hooding (O pry and Gandy or salludon) and they jerk off to MUUHH HOODING but in reality you can have slightly UEE.

Everyone is the asshole

PFL and ICD matter more