Hunter Eyes are not Hooded Eyes

here people say that i have probably low set brow ridge too. if it's true it's insane i will only need lower rétraction and fat graft to have top tier eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
why anybody has a common definition of hunter eyes ?
That's exactly the problem here, which is why everyone is mostly talking shit out of their mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
not ur dick bro, pfl
I find it extermely hard to believe someone has a pfl near 40 unless their zygos are like 7 inches apart jfl

• JFL
I find it extermely hard to believe someone has a pfl near 40 unless their zygos are like 7 inches apart jfl
same

am i a joke to you

LMao i did it again and its about 35 mm
yeah thats good tbh, I'd hit taban up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2205
LMao i did it again and its about 35 mm
PFL matter more on zygo length. My skull is average so my 33mm look very big. You seem to have a bigger skull. Nonetheless your PFL is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3123
PFL matter more on zygo length. My skull is average so my 33mm look very big. You seem to have a bigger skull. Nonetheless your PFL is good.
Fax my huge head makes my frame look tiny

• So Sad
Let me address a common misconception about hunter eyes

Hunter Eyes
Vertically compact with wide PFL
original.jpg

Hooded Eyes
Vertically compact with wide PFL + Minimal upper eyelid exposure
David-Gandy1.jpg

Hunter eyes are usually preferred over hooded eyes because hooded eyes may make you look uncanny and alien-like
hunter eyes are better for getting girls as a young dude in college but I'm coping bc I don't have either as a tearductcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
FUARK i want to have hunter eyes:feelswhy:

sad shit that my skull is massive as hell meaning my pfl looks tinier

Orbitals

superior human being

What is good about his eye area then? I know it looks good but I can't put it into words exactly what is good.
i just used this picture as example that without hunter/hooded eyes u can still be very good looking and live rent free in girls heads
only good thing about Efron eyes = lashes and color
his ipd/pfl sucks + visible UEE

i just used this picture as example that without hunter/hooded eyes u can still be very good looking and live rent free in girls heads
only good thing about Efron eyes = lashes and color
his ipd/pfl sucks + visible UEE
that cant be it, he looks like he is perma squintmaxxing

Unfortunately you can't even read like most people here and you further confirmed what I said in my initial post where with your defeatist way of "thinking", if we can even say that your disfunctional brain can even create thought, assumed that since I attacked your shitty meme theory I'm a "low T fag" advocate of excessive upper eyelid exposure.

Get this through your thick skull

Taylor_Kinney.jpg

The average PSLer would look like fucking shit with that amount of hooding and only, remember we're only talking about amount of fat in upper eyelids, no PFL or IPD here. Just to prevent any low IQ response from you, I'm not saying that Taylor Kinney is unattractive.

hooddd eyes are not about fat. I have full hooding and its all bone, I have no fat under the eyebrows

being gl is about resembling a feline as much as possible. Even things like hollow cheeks are attractive due to resembling the lines you see in that feline pic

I think chico has low bone, just high set eyebrow hair

Yeah felines are fucking beautiful. I think i kinda resemble a feline a bit so this is dopamine inducing.

JFL if you don't know what PFL is
I think hunter eyes are combination off different features like good ipd, pfl, hooding, browrdge, undereye support, medial cantus etc.
High set lateral canthi too for PCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
we're talking hunter eyes, not good eye area
so the alessandro smth has no hunter eyes and he is puted as example for hunter eyes jfl

• +1
we're talking hunter eyes, not good eye area
OP wasn't referring to Hunter eyes. He was saying that Hunter eyes don't need to have hooding, which is false.
A good eye are can have high set eyebrows and minimal UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
OP wasn't referring to Hunter eyes. He was saying that Hunter eyes don't need to have hooding, which is false.
A good eye are can have high set eyebrows and minimal UEE
actually it's the best lookings ones.
or medium set.
like my avi or Chico.
too much low set gives caveman vibes.
and the first Guy in op has everything but hunter eyes

• +1
so the alessandro smth has no hunter eyes and he is puted as example for hunter eyes jfl

yh his example was very bad for hunter eyes

• +1

this is not hunter eyes
yh his example was very bad for hunter eyes
very few people even among MM have legit hunter eyes.
Gandy, opry, erisken and i don't know a lot more

• So Sad
I have hooded eyes with squinting:feelshah:

• +1
upper orbital rim implant.

has anyone design of these types of implant?
Hooded eyes

hooddd eyes are not about fat. I have full hooding and its all bone, I have no fat under the eyebrows
You don't have hooded eyes faggot, ur eyes just have low set brows and deep set eyes, u don't have hooded eyes!!!
Screenshot 20191029 202147
, stop spreading wrong info faggot.

First guy looks like Bateman and Chico put together lol

No brow ridge or low set eyebrow for my vomit inducing droopy lower eyelid another brutal maxillapill

20191212 231914

Lowest IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and didntreadlol
UEE is overrated, even chico has minimal UEE

What a dumb thread, the two eye areas at the OP have barely any differences, they both have hooded eyelids.

Hunter eyes is a shitty meme arisen from, where else, shitty PSL forums where they think that anyone with any amount of visible upper eyelid skin is the same attractive as this

hZeOuu0l.jpg

yet forget you can still look like shit with the amount of "hoodiness" male models have cause yeah, you can't look attractive with just one autistic trait when the rest of your face is crap.

Orbital position of the upper eyelid - brow bone complex is more important to having a good eye area

Richard-Gstar19.1-399i2vmb5fyiso4x4s3cw0.jpg

marc_schulze_-_needs_cropf76e98a3233352767f22a61a41a86d13_thumb.jpg

btw the last model posted had obvisouly some kind of blepharoplasty to remove his "hoodiness" and apparently he looks better now

superthumb.png

original.jpg
looks like he gott upper eye fillers

You can have hunter eyes without being giga hooded
But most of the time, hunter eyes are hooded

The first guy doesnt have wide pfl

Hunter eyes are PCT hooded eyes with good undereyesupport

Hooded eyes are just eyes that have hooding from either fat or low supraorbitals

Hunter eyes are usually preferred over hooded eyes because hooded eyes may make you look uncanny and alien-like
They're the same, aren't they?

Smaller eyes on men are deemed more attractive. It means they're more well supported and set further back in the skull. look up "hunter eyes"

They're the same, aren't they?

Smaller eyes on men are deemed more attractive. It means they're more well supported and set further back in the skull. look up "hunter eyes"
Depends on the skin covering the eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973