And by hunter we mean Feline/Wolven eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14848, subhuman incel and 8 others
Medium WW22045
20210708 033945

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
they get that look when they tilt their head downwards and perhaps even squint a little

this would be considered cuck eyes in a human
csm_Java-Leopard_1865__2__1ce8bb9593.jpg

even domestic cats can have that look but they're not exactly intimidating are they
Its not cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
By hunter eyes people mean a good brow ridge but not caveman tier, good undereye bone support, and minimal UEE. What is so hard to understand about that?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Aqua and 9 others
By hunter eyes people mean a good brow ridge but not caveman tier, good undereye bone support, and minimal UEE. What is so hard to understand about that?
you mean that's what you think? you can have all that and still have nct

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and delusionalretard
they get that look when they tilt their head downwards and perhaps even squint a little

this would be considered cuck eyes in a human
csm_Java-Leopard_1865__2__1ce8bb9593.jpg

even domestic cats can have that look but they're not exactly intimidating are they
Even Felines have to run squint game in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 14312
Sharks with those round, prey eyes look pretty silly.
Mz-f2EUUyMt-Y1pVBNOFPRwlNISg8K6H9cmVtcolAaO_6z5hjpgI5cCMWEQZMjH3_8DwS5iYVlo5qgt8-vGY6rOj5u1Sh3Y
41KaPjsjHiL._RI_.jpg
ec0f5ee6bac39785be1df2dcf4153849.jpg

With hunter eyes, they look more threatening, that's for sure...

51zNaU94hOL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
d722w1x-b5dba91d-fe3e-4ae8-af58-49d6f9482d23.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14262, Gaia262 and 4 others
Sharks with those round, prey eyes look pretty silly.
Mz-f2EUUyMt-Y1pVBNOFPRwlNISg8K6H9cmVtcolAaO_6z5hjpgI5cCMWEQZMjH3_8DwS5iYVlo5qgt8-vGY6rOj5u1Sh3Y
41KaPjsjHiL._RI_.jpg
ec0f5ee6bac39785be1df2dcf4153849.jpg

With hunter eyes, they look more threatening, that's for sure...

51zNaU94hOL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
d722w1x-b5dba91d-fe3e-4ae8-af58-49d6f9482d23.png
Are pretty boy eyes and prey eyes the same?

No, many pretty boys have narrow, hunter eyes in fact...
Francisco.jpg
5596587394_67fcca9921_w.jpg
original.jpg
So what makes their eyes look less masculine than the full on masculine guys?

Stop this retarded cope. Eye area is king.

So what makes their eyes look less masculine than the full on masculine guys?
Their eyes do look masculine, it's other features that are feminine looking, big prey eyes in men are a pretty big failo, they need a ton of other perfect masculine features + symmetry and harmony to compensate for...
19866c19f043b9b2add1d107d42a6031.jpg
23rd-annual-gotham-independent-film-awards---reception.jpg
original.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10987 and Phillybeard1996
“Hunter eyes” is just a term used to describe periorbital areas with features that better protect the eye (larger, more bossed supraorbital ridges, high, forward positioned cheekbones, large Supra orbital rims, long, prominent nasal bridge, thicker, longer eyebrows, wider IPD and longer PFL, thick, long eyelashes, etc.).

These definitely exist.

vs

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
sanpaku eyes are ideal in 2021

if u think girls simp for oprys eyes and not his then ur straight up in denial

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, hennypapi and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
“Hunter eyes” is just a term used to describe periorbital areas with features that better protect the eye (larger, more bossed supraorbital ridges, high, forward positioned cheekbones, large Supra orbital rims, long, prominent nasal bridge, thicker, longer eyebrows, wider IPD and longer PFL, thick, long eyelashes, etc.).

These definitely exist.

View attachment 1218778View attachment 1218781
vs
View attachment 1218786View attachment 1218789
yet leto has more foids simping over him than the top two guys combined

and you cherrpicked a photo where he looks cucked with that sweater and the hair

Their eyes do look masculine, it's other features that are feminine looking, big prey eyes in men are a pretty big failo, they need a ton of other perfect masculine features + symmetry and harmony to compensate for...
original.png
What are the other features that give them that pretty boy and not the masculine dom look? Is it the eyebrows nose lips browridge jaw?

sanpaku eyes are ideal in 2021
View attachment 1218797
if u think girls simp for oprys eyes and not his then ur straight up in denial
yeah lol
i didnt even know this was the actually name for this kind of eye, thought it was lazy eyes idk jfl
hunter eyes is the straight proof psl autistics knows nothing about real life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and JosephGarrot123
original.png
Those arent feminine ither
Just childlike

yeah lol
i didnt even know this was the actually name for this kind of eye, thought it was lazy eyes idk jfl
hunter eyes is the straight proof psl autistics knows nothing about real life
yeah i mean downloading tiktok is a pretty easy way to see what ideal mens looks are... guys like opry and barrett arent even mentioned on tiktok, but chico and chalamet are simped over by millions

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nct isnt a failo on males (Maher/Somerhalder/momoa)
id say its a failo on me, makes me look angry and intimidating which ruins my prettyboy docile look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
id say its a failo on me, makes me look angry and intimidating which ruins my prettyboy docile look
I don't see how nct makes a person look angry maybe upset

I don't see how nct makes a person look angry maybe upset
i suppose the reason people have nct, nct caused by weak infras makes you look sad and downy, nct caused by sagging lower eyelid makes you look angry

yet leto has more foids simping over him than the top two guys combined

and you cherrpicked a photo where he looks cucked with that sweater and the hair
True but that could easily be attributed to the fact that more girls know of Leto (famous actors are more well known than male models) than O’ Pry or Alvarez.

For example, Taylor Swift’s music video featuring O’ Pry. She picked O’ Pry because he is objectively very good looking and that’s why he received positive reception as the “attractive guy from Swift’s video”

The comments further demonstrate that.

If O’ Pry was a famous actor who played an edgy villain in a blockbuster superhero movie meant to appeal to teenagers, I’m sure he would receive just as much positive attention as Leto.

I don’t need to cherrypick to prove Leto’s periorbital area is more feminine than the average male’s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13928, AscendingHero and 2 others

These definitely exist.

View attachment 1218778View attachment 1218781
vs
View attachment 1218786View attachment 1218789
very very high iq user

what causes high forward position cheekkbones and long prominent nasal bridges?

Make you look wild so halo tbh

• +1
very very high iq user

what causes high forward position cheekkbones and long prominent nasal bridges?
High positioned cheekbones are caused by greater growth of the ascending ramus, specifically the condyle, which is a male dimorphic trait.

Forward positioned cheekbones are caused by greater growth of the zygomatic process of temporal, which is also a male dimorphic trait.

Length and protrusion of the nasal bridge is dependent on development of the nasal bridge itself. Longer nasal bridge is associated with higher prenatal T exposure.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
True but that could easily be attributed to the fact that more girls know of Leto (famous actors are more well known than male models) than O’ Pry or Alvarez.

For example, Taylor Swift’s music video featuring O’ Pry. She picked O’ Pry because he is objectively very good looking and that’s why he received positive reception as the “attractive guy from Swift’s video”

The comments further demonstrate that.

If O’ Pry was a famous actor who played an edgy villain in a blockbuster superhero movie meant to appeal to teenagers, I’m sure he would receive just as much positive attention as Leto.

I don’t need to cherrypick to prove Leto’s periorbital area is more feminine than the average male’s.

View attachment 1218833View attachment 1218835View attachment 1218837

They look ugly reptilian and old
its ugly, not fem
I wouldnt fuck a girl that look like this

Pic rel is ideal feminine eye area (Full fat hooding, PCT, Wide PFL, Long Dark eyelashes, High Set Eyebrows)
20210707 161730

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
High positioned cheekbones are caused by greater growth of the ascending ramus, specifically the condyle, which is a male dimorphic trait.

Forward positioned cheekbones are caused by greater growth of the zygomatic process of temporal, which is also a male dimorphic trait.

Length and protrusion of the nasal bridge is dependent on development of the nasal bridge itself. Longer nasal bridge is associated with higher prenatal T exposure.
simplified version: high cheekbones are caused by long ramuses?

Forward zygos are caused by.... idk wtf greater growth of the zygomatic process of the temporal means, so you'll have to explain

and the length and protrusion of the nasal bridge is dependent on pren t really?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

so then how can one get high and forward positioned cheekbones?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
simplified version: high cheekbones are caused by long ramuses?

Forward zygos are causes by.... idk wtf greater growth of the zygomatic process of the temporal means, so you'll have to explain

and the length and protrusion of the nasal bridge is dependent on pren t really?
Hi wheatwaffles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
does
its ugly, not fem

Pic rel is ideal feminine eye area (Full fat hooding, PCT, Wide PFL, Long Dark eyelashes, High Set Eyebrows)
View attachment 1218853
Does decaprio of efron have fememine pretty boy eye area

• +1
its ugly, not fem

View attachment 1218853
Features/areas of the face being Ugly and feminine are not exclusive, especially on males.