Hunter eyes beats everything

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
No way hunter eyes with long eyelashes gets mogged by your almond eyes, if you have a prettyboy archetype hunter eyes will look so much better and it’s a more dimorphic trait

Attachments

• A22514B3-3176-4997-A00B-DC76B522145C.jpeg
    A22514B3-3176-4997-A00B-DC76B522145C.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, smoth, SensitiveYoungMan and 6 others
The guy you posted looks like shit if thats you youre cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Clark69, rteme and 5 others
my UEE, non-existent infraorbital bone structure, negative canthal tilt, low IPD, scleral show ass eyes mog yours lol. proof hunter eyes are cringe and cope!

NCT1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, vasurai74, zan and 6 others
also, learn how to embed pics

my UEE, non-existent infraorbital bone structure, negative canthal tilt, low IPD, scleral show ass eyes mog yours lol. proof hunter eyes are cringe and cope!

View attachment 2779763
You look like a cuck but if it makes you happy pal go ahead
People say MUH almond eyes are better muh, because they don’t have an idea how hunter eyes look irl and are X10 times more unique and rare, everyone has almond eyes that’s why so many people defend it so much

No way hunter eyes with long eyelashes gets mogged by your almond eyes, if you have a prettyboy archetype hunter eyes will look so much better and it’s a more dimorphic trait
You dont have hunter eyes lil bro we can see the autistic forced squint. Your coloring is also ass ive seen people debate about if you dont have light colored eyes you dont even have hunter eyes which i agree with to a point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and FacialStructure404
is it gookcaprio

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Do you have downs or fetal alcohol syndrome? Genuine question.

That PFL says a lot. Muh hunter eyes. You have the eyes of a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, FacialStructure404 and Narcissusmaxxing
Nah man I get complimented on my eyes, almond look cuckish
cope even tho hunter eyes are ideal almond eyes are still very good, but only really if they are neutral-pct, light colored, good eyebrows.

You dont have hunter eyes lil bro we can see the autistic forced squint. Your coloring is also ass ive seen people debate about if you dont have light colored eyes you dont even have hunter eyes which i agree with to a point.
How the fuck is that squinting you stupid fuck, even with my eyes open you can see I have no Uee therefore I have hunter eyes, it’s not so difficult to comprehend buddy
4BC03F1A C89F 4214 984C 20F8903B5C52

Last edited:
cope even tho hunter eyes are ideal almond eyes are still very good, but only really if they are neutral-pct, light colored, good eyebrows.
It depends my eyes literally saved my face, if I would had almond I’ll look much more feminine, but hunter eyes were and always will be unique and more rare, almond eyes are everywhere, but I only once seen a kid with blue hunter eyes and he seemed so exotic

Do you have downs or fetal alcohol syndrome? Genuine question.

That PFL says a lot. Muh hunter eyes. You have the eyes of a retard.
What the fuck are they then mr psl autist

Answer motherfucker, it doesn’t even makes sense that you have to have colored eyes, it is the shape of the eyes, but as I can see your a greycel so you don’t have idea anyway

Fuck off idiot

Literally cannot be incel with a good jaw

How the fuck is that squinting you stupid fuck, even with my eyes open you can see I have no Uee therefore I have hunter eyes, it’s not so difficult to comprehend buddy
View attachment 2784152
Currycel, you dont have downturd medial canthus or and you dont have hunter eyes you have aspie eyes

Negetive hooded prey eyes, not hunter just lol @ u

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
Answer motherfucker, it doesn’t even makes sense that you have to have colored eyes, it is the shape of the eyes, but as I can see your a greycel so you don’t have idea anyway
Lil bro got mad, colored eyes are more striking and thats the whole idea of hunter eyes to be more striking also retard you can call someone graycel while being a graycel

Of course you don’t have idea you’re a greycel :lul:
Lil bro im not a graycel only new acc and you cant call someone a graycel while being one

Hooded eyes are not hunter eyes. You have an average eye area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza and bugeater23
Not hunter eyes. It's more like "fat middle aged man" eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing