Hunter Eyes Exist on a Spectrum

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Reminder that not meeting all the requirements of Hunter eyes doesn’t mean your eye area isn’t hunter. As long as it’s more hunter than it is prey, it is hunter and an attractive eye area.

John Krasinski is a great example (yes, he is attractive; if you want proof, read the comments below his interviews or just look up his wife).

E4C90121 16AB 4B87 905F 5DEC347FEFA6

6687AD52 9D9B 40E1 9000 4C52B4A1180C

His eye area isn’t fully Hunter. They aren’t hooded, his medial canthus isn’t that downturned, he has bad under eye support, etc. However, they are about 3.3 times longer than they are tall, which is an ideal PFLH. In other words, they’re long and compact. They’re also PCT, have good coloring, and his eyebrows are thick.

Others:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Hades, Deleted member 1338 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, SadnessWYJ, 5'8manlet and 9 others
nigha you have an obssesion with ur eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Warlow and 6485b025t
cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
Gastondn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1338, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others
Post urs then

Krasinski has prey eyes. Other 2 have hunter.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5385
why are you so obsessed with eyes nigga?
in b4 substantive response

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
To the people unfamiliar with this guy that are on this thread and confused why me and others are attacking him:

He acts aggressive as fuck generally, just look at his posts on other threads

and he made this thread:https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-area-me-vs-henry-cavill.166016/

You might ask: what’s wrong with comparing eye areas? It’s the fact that he chose Cavill in particular, he’s trying to flex that he has a better eye area than one of the most handsome men in the world, it’s his way of coping as if he is in anyway comparable to him

Focusing on eye area is his coping mechanism for his other lackluster features

His eyes aren’t fully hooded which is why he’s making this high effort thread to try to validate himself
Except I commented on that thread that I’m not at all trying to argue I’m close to Cavill in attractiveness. I simply have a better eye area.

Wrong. His eyes are more hunter than they are prey.
My eyes are more hunter than prey but still prey overall. No one has ever said that John has good eyes. They say “he has puppy eyes”.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Can asians have hunter eyes?

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
My eyes are more hunter than prey but still prey overall. No one has ever said that John has good eyes. They say “he has puppy eyes”.
If they’re more hunter than they are prey, they’re Hunter overall.

Merely saying that you’re not doesn’t change the fact that that’s what you’re trying to do. Why Cavill, of all people?
He’s popular on this forum and still has a pretty good eye area.

Good cope thread op, you need to hook me up with your drug dealer tho.
20200128 183941

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2 and 6485b025t
No shit. Being good looking to gigachad and ugly is about how close you are to being giga chad.you dontneed all the traits. If you have a bit more than half, your eyes look good, or sometimes even just half the good eye feats are enough

No shit. Being good looking to gigachad and ugly is about how close you are to being giga chad.you dontneed all the traits. If you have a bit more than half, your eyes look good, or sometimes even just half the good eye feats are enough
Agreed, but it’s not “no shit”. Half the comments are dissenting.

Agreed, but it’s not “no shit”. Half the comments are dissenting.
I think they just dont like you for the henry cavill vs you post w eye area lol

• +1
I think they just dont like you for the henry cavill vs you post w eye area lol
Adding to that “cope” and “Krasinski has prey eyes” implies they disagree.

And his condescending tone more generally. I.E.

“who has a better eye area, guy 1 or guy 2?”

“Guy 1.”

“Wrong.”

It’s annoying plus this dude is very clearly coping

Repeating that claim without supporting it is pretty dumb.

• JFL
Adding to that “cope” and “Krasinski has prey eyes” implies they disagree.
i kinda went though something like this with a blue pilled chadlite but this guy was worse. He had a melt down when he saw that every girl who was into him or not interested thought henry cavill was more attractive lmao.
Screenshot 2020 07 27 16 39 03
Screenshot 2020 07 27 16 39 08
wasnt really worth the argument but yeah

• JFL
C

O

P

E

I’ve demonstrated already that I can engage with you like that in other threads. But I choose not to cause you sound pompous af when you do it

I know you’re capable of addressing the topic, that’s why I’m calling you out for ignoring it.

• +1
Who cares about the fucking eye area. Harmony mogs.
Eye area is one of the most important features. I’m still yet to hear a definition for harmony.

Eye area is one of the most important features. I’m still yet to hear a definition for harmony.
Ratios and good features. DiVaio mogs any of the guys u put here

Eye area is one of the top three features. No he doesn’t.
Man ask anyone here. Smv wise and irl appeal(both mog psl) he, gandy, bateman, and morrone mog all the guys here.

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas
Man ask anyone here. Smv wise and irl appeal(both mog psl) he, gandy, bateman, and morrone mog all the guys here.
Putting that guy in the same league as Gandy is a joke.