Hunter eyes is such a looksmin on foids

No, there needs to be little exposure of the upper eyelid

ideally yes but not for hunter eyes. Hunter eyes are by definition hooded

IM not making shit up, why dont you take a peek into lookism.org who made the psl standards by which we go by today ...YEARS AGO

Many people literally use hunter eyes to just say hooded eyes or vice versa.
But it’s not just Black and white.
There are also eye areas in between the spectrum of hunter and prey.
For example this guys eyes or Chico’s eyes fall more into the hunter eye spectrum even tho they lack the low set brows and have slight UEE. So I still would call them hunter eyes
View attachment 1406068View attachment 1406070

Also cope.
Gandy and o pry wouldn’t be Chads without their hunter eyes

chico and falls into the hunter spectrum............................

He has textbook pretty eyes with long almondish shake, slight uee and higher set brows.
Cap1231asdture

Michael jordan laughing

i always see this picture people use of lachowski to prove that he has hunter eyes is.. when he is outside squinting and where his eye area is almost fully hooded. coincidence?

Caqwepture

Again, im trying to be unbiased as possible. i didnt make the standard to being with, it was made years before this site even existed.

It seems newfag after newfag has dilluted the definition and now every eye area is hunter? when the point of hunter eyes was that they are extremely rare and even most male models dont possess them:ogre:

IM not making shit up, why dont you take a peek into lookism.org who made the psl standards by which we go by today ...YEARS AGO

He has textbook pretty eyes with long almondish shake, slight uee and higher set brows.
View attachment 1406176

View attachment 1406173

i always see this picture people use of lachowski to prove that he has hunter eyes is.. when he is outside squinting and where his eye area is almost fully hooded. coincidence?

View attachment 1406179

Again, im trying to be unbiased as possible. i didnt make the standard to being with, it was made years before this site even existed.

It seems newfag after newfag has dilluted the definition and now every eye area is hunter? when the point of hunter eyes was that they are extremely rare and even most male models dont possess them:ogre:
Hunter eyes are per definition:

-horizontal wide and vertically narrow
-hooded
-low set eyebrows
-deep set
-sharp preferably downturned medial canthus
-PCT

But you don’t have to match all these point to have hunter eyes

Chico matches all these points besides the low set eyebrows. His eyes are hooded. Sometimes he has minimal UEE but you don’t need Gandy tier hooding in order to have hooded eyes. Also if you had to choose if Chico had prey or hunter eyes it’s pretty obv that he falls into the hunter eye spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Looks234 and AscendingHero
Hunter eyes are per definition:

-horizontal wide and vertically narrow
-hooded
-low set eyebrows
-deep set
-sharp preferably downturned medial canthus
-PCT

But you don’t have to match all these point to have hunter eyes

Chico matches all these points besides the low set eyebrows. His eyes are hooded. Sometimes he has minimal UEE but you don’t need Gandy tier hooding in order to have hooded eyes. Also if you had to choose if Chico had prey or hunter eyes it’s pretty obv that he falls into the hunter eye spectrum.

its a general consensus that low set is neccessary to make up hunter eye area. it also correlates hard to hooding

this is the main reason asians arent considered to possess hunter eyes, high set brows are a prominent features among them.

so again, you are clearly writing the per definition to me.. and then make an exception for lachowski when he doesnt meet all the requirements?

you cant change shit and make exceptions to push your narrative, thats how simple it is. There is no "slightly less hunter" There is no spectrum

You either meet the definition or you dont. If you dont BUT the eyes still look aesthetically pleasing....then thats when you call them pretty....since thats what they are. How is that a hard concept?

its a general consensus that low set is neccessary to make up hunter eye area
It’s a part of it but the way you make it sound like is that it’s the only thing which makes eyes hunter like. With your logic prey eyes could be hunter eyes as long as they have low set eyebrows.
Hunter eyes are eye areas which look hunterish. No matter what eyebrows.
it also correlates hard to hooding
not really. Chico, DiCaprio, Pitt all have hooded eyes with higher set eyebrows.
this is the main reason asians arent considered to possess hunter eyes, high set brows are a prominent features among them.
Asians have much more flaws in their eye area and not just the position of their brows.
Shallow set eyes, low pfl, epicanthic fold, browridge 404 etc
so again, you are clearly writing the per definition to me.. and then make an exception for lachowski when he doesnt meet all the requirements?
I don’t make an exception. But when he passes all requirements besides one he still has more hunter eyes than prey eyes because they look hunterish.
A7B71DB0 E80B 4279 B15F 21DFE4E15A3F

you cant change shit and make exceptions to push your narrative, thats how simple it is. There is no "slightly less hunter" There is no spectrum
There is of corse a spectrum. It’s not just „either have gandys eyes or you don’t have hunter eyes“ jfl.
Brad Pitt for exmaple has hunter eyes as well despite higher set eyebrows because he matches the rest of the requirements and his eyes look hunterish
96A0EAF3 E8CB 4B0E 80C0 AB06F98607FF

Same story with this guy. Even though he has UEE and higher set brows his eyes still look hunterish:
2BEEF87C 361D 4F9F 8D66 4A7369C1EB04

Imagine saying those aren’t hunter eyes jfl
You either meet the definition or you dont. If you dont BUT the eyes still look aesthetically pleasing....then thats when you call them pretty....since thats what they are. How is that a hard concept?
By that logic everyone who doesn’t have a downturned medial canthus (de Poot, o pry) also doesn’t have Hunter eyes or what? Because that’s also an requirement.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

View attachment 1406176

View attachment 1406173

View attachment 1406179

Greycel tier post litteraly everybody was agreeing that chico haves hunter eyes before low iq fags like you how tf this guy haves prey eyes Images 27 Images 26 Or normie eyes

Greycel tier post litteraly everybody was agreeing that chico haves hunter eyes before low iq fags like you how tf this guy haves prey eyesView attachment 1406569View attachment 1406570Or normie eyes

did i say he has prey eyes you fucking illiterate turantard?

he has pretty eyes not hunter eyes which is undoubtedly better

this is a real picture of what his eyes look like in neutral expression without light fraud

Ca123sdpture

tell me again he is hunter eyed, when he is supposed to resemble this :ROFLMAO:

Capt123asdureas

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
did i say he has prey eyes you fucking illiterate turantard?

he has pretty eyes not hunter eyes which is undoubtedly better

this is a real picture of what his eyes look like in neutral expression without light fraud

View attachment 1409689

tell me again he is hunter eyed, when he is supposed to resemble this :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1409691
most of the hunter eyes dont look like that he havas prettyboy hunter eyes that look more like gandys eyes prettyboy hunter eyes are better

most of the hunter eyes dont look like that he havas prettyboy hunter eyes that look more like gandys eyes prettyboy hunter eyes are better

well hunter eyes are really rare. Why would u say he has prettyboy hunter eyes he just has pretty eyes not that hard to grasp

well hunter eyes are really rare. Why would u say he has prettyboy hunter eyes he just has pretty eyes not that hard to grasp
hooded eyes+pct +little eyes=hunter eyes?

Jfl at u cuck so u would let me fuck your mom this way
What? Never said that, its a figure of speech.

Switching the topic to yo mama jokes in the first place is a low IQ immature trait