Hunter eyes maxxing results

D

Deleted member 294

Iron
Untitled 2

I know photo quality sucks, I noticed my eyes looking significantly different in the gym today and had to take a pic. For full transparency, in the second picture I also look a bit downwards, this already causes a major change for me, since for me it really is just about a millimeter adjustment. However, this means that a lot of the time when I naturally slightly lean down a bit I am perceived with hunter eyes. Another point for transparency, I had a pretty good base to start with. Nonetheless my eyes have made a visible change, I even get called pretty boy sometimes.

Routine:
  • 2 months bone smashing 3 times a week 5 minutes each eye. I smash the frontal bone in an upward motion. In essence, I smash the part that needs to grow downwards.
  • Then I did 1 month bone smashing everyday, 5 minutes each eye.
  • 1 month ice hooding every day with a block of ice. 3 times for a few seconds each eye.
  • 1 Month subliminal for hunter eyes. I think belief is important.

Better picture:

Better picture

I know the left eye needs some work lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, jflsnowdzz, looksseg and 26 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 20064 and 18 others
From chad to school shooter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23209, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
who uses potato to take pics

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Agendum
IMG 20210616 WA0099 2
Snapchat 194154364 2

my eyes turning from gay cuckish to hunterish bone smashing for life @pianoboy123

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
You look like a serial killer

26 but I look young for my age lol. Bone smashes loses its potency after 30.
holy fuck man I am 17. I will definetly try that.

Can give a try for jaw smashing?

holy fuck man I am 17. I will definetly try that.

Can give a try for jaw smashing?
17 is a bit young, it could damage your brain.

I would suggest mewing and mastic gum chewing. Don't use the jaw device since it targets the wrong muscles. Mastic gum and chew with the side of your front teeth. Also do 15 chin tucks after each bathroom visit. I have done this since I was 25 and I've seen solid results.

I only did jaw & chin smashing for a month until I read about the brain damage. Eye smashing is not that bad since it is gentle compared to other smashing.

Results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14978
17 is a bit young, it could damage your brain.

I would suggest mewing and mastic gum chewing. Don't use the jaw device since it targets the wrong muscles. Mastic gum and chew with the side of your front teeth. Also do 15 chin tucks after each bathroom visit. I have done this since I was 25 and I've seen solid results.

I only did jaw & chin smashing for a month until I read about the brain damage. Eye smashing is not that bad since it is gentle compared to other smashing.

View attachment 1409742
Why didnt you get a brain damage at 26?

I already mew hard. But they say chewing makes your maseter muscle bloated. Bloated sounds negative. What do you think?

I already mew hard. But they say chewing makes your maseter muscle bloated. Bloated sounds negative. What do you think?

Yeah man chewing will ruin your face, drink everything through a straw, no hard foods. Humans evolved blending their foods into slurry.

Christ people here are so stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Datbenyboi, Prettyboy and 6 others
Yeah man chewing will ruin your face, drink everything through a straw, no hard foods. Humans evolved blending their foods into slurry.

Christ people here are so stupid.
Faggot I meant chewing gum for hours on a routine.

Does usual food chewing makes your maseter bloated?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Chewing is part of normal daily life. Nowadays our foods are very soft. So a little bit of hard chewing won't make your muscles bloated. My routine is 4 minutes each side daily. You can check my previous pictures to see whether I have bloated muscles or not. It is about the long term here.

I didn't do it for long, that is why I didn't get brain damage. I did only 5 minutes each side 3 times a week for 1 month, which isn't that much. But if you look at boxers they often have accumulated brain damage. You are 17 so your brain is still developing and very sensitive to stimulus is what I was trying to say. You can still try though, but it may be wise to buy a mouth piece similar to the ones boxers and MMA fighters use.

1 more thing to point out. Your muscles will look bloated after the exercise but that is the same effect when you train the rest of your body it is called a pump. It will go away after a few minutes. What matters is what results you keep in the long term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11 and noodlelover
View attachment 1409684

I know photo quality sucks, I noticed my eyes looking significantly different in the gym today and had to take a pic. For full transparency, in the second picture I also look a bit downwards, this already causes a major change for me, since for me it really is just about a millimeter adjustment. However, this means that a lot of the time when I naturally slightly lean down a bit I am perceived with hunter eyes. Another point for transparency, I had a pretty good base to start with. Nonetheless my eyes have made a visible change, I even get called pretty boy sometimes.

Routine:
  • 2 months bone smashing 3 times a week 5 minutes each eye. I smash the frontal bone in an upward motion. In essence, I smash the part that needs to grow downwards.
  • 1 month ice hooding every day with a block of ice. 3 times for a few seconds each eye.

Better picture:

View attachment 1409700

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294
Thanks brah, finally a positive comment :ROFLMAO:
Bro stop caring about no lifers and rotterd on this site they have 0 motivation to do shit and just scream "cope" all day

Do this for long enough and post pics

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 294
Bro stop caring about no lifers and rotterd on this site they have 0 motivation to do shit and just scream "cope" all day

Do this for long enough and post pics

I have noticed indeed.

Can you smash your jaw?

dude u look like a fucking dweeb

• +1
Reactions: xefo
dude u look like a fucking dweeb

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Also do 15 chin tucks after each bathroom visit. I have done this since I was 25 and I've seen solid results.
Whats the benefits of that?

Whats the benefits of that?
Corrects nerd neck. The neck impacts how your face grows. Especially important if you are young and still growing. The way your neck bends can make the jaw blend into your neck turning it into a blur lol. You can find some videos on youtube explaining the science. Dr Mew also had some videos I think. Brad Pitt is a very good example of someone with a nice posture. Most handsome people have good posture.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
@Thompsonz lifefuel for you

Did you use any supplements?

nigga r u fr rn?

View attachment 1409684

Routine:

Better picture:

View attachment 1409700

dafaq ur ipd, but nice eye color tho

Guys, this post is wrong ignore it. I figured it out why sometimes I have hunter eyes and other times not. It has to do with water retention. For some reason my eyes become hooded when I am really lean or use a diuretic also after 20 to 30 days of semen retention my face becomes leaner and hunter eyes appear again, it may be an evolutionary advantage idk but it just works. It has been 2 years since I've posted I am around 12% body fat now and more muscular my face completely changed. Being lean is the best thing to do for your looks. I look decent and slightly above average but when you add semen retention on top of it all the subtle changes in your face like moist eyes, lean face, more depth to eyes, insane skin glow (what you guys refer to as collagen god) it brings this slightly above average look to another level. I also did a shit load more to improve my looks, small details like Elizabeth arden serum on my eyebrows and then dying them, they are much thicker now. Crest white strips for tooth whitening, chewing mastic gum, face exercises etc. Now combine all of these improvements based on discipline, routine and habits + Semen retention I have female attraction stories you wouldn't believe. To give an example I had a young girl of about 15 to 16 literally run after me in the subway tram causing a scene. It genuinely freacked me out. This was on day 14 of SR. Around day 20 I went outside to buy some jack and coke a girl came to me tell me her friend thought I was hot. These are just a few minor examples. I have more. All of this is coming from a 162 cm dude in the netherlands, even taller girls like me. However, and a very important point all of this is not possible and will likely only happen to chad or giga chad if you don't do semen retention. If you worked on yourself A LOT like I did and combine it with SR you will turn from slightly above average to a demigod. When I don't do SR I still look good objectively in the mirror, but there is just no spark, no uniqueness, there is something missing, that aura.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 1409684

Routine:

Better picture:

View attachment 1409700

you look like Dahmer

Guys, this post is wrong ignore it. I figured it out why sometimes I have hunter eyes and other times not. It has to do with water retention. For some reason my eyes become hooded when I am really lean or use a diuretic also after 20 to 30 days of semen retention my face becomes leaner and hunter eyes appear again, it may be an evolutionary advantage idk but it just works. It has been 2 years since I've posted I am around 12% body fat now and more muscular my face completely changed. Being lean is the best thing to do for your looks. I look decent and slightly above average but when you add semen retention on top of it all the subtle changes in your face like moist eyes, lean face, more depth to eyes, insane skin glow (what you guys refer to as collagen god) it brings this slightly above average look to another level. I also did a shit load more to improve my looks, small details like Elizabeth arden serum on my eyebrows and then dying them, they are much thicker now. Crest white strips for tooth whitening, chewing mastic gum, face exercises etc. Now combine all of these improvements based on discipline, routine and habits + Semen retention I have female attraction stories you wouldn't believe. To give an example I had a young girl of about 15 to 16 literally run after me in the subway tram causing a scene. It genuinely freacked me out. This was on day 14 of SR. Around day 20 I went outside to buy some jack and coke a girl came to me tell me her friend thought I was hot. These are just a few minor examples. I have more. All of this is coming from a 162 cm dude in the netherlands, even taller girls like me. However, and a very important point all of this is not possible and will likely only happen to chad or giga chad if you don't do semen retention. If you worked on yourself A LOT like I did and combine it with SR you will turn from slightly above average to a demigod. When I don't do SR I still look good objectively in the mirror, but there is just no spark, no uniqueness, there is something missing, that aura.
Yo did the 4 minutes per side chewing with mastic work?

Last edited:
Yo did the 4 minutes per side chewing with mastic work?
I do 10 minutes each side chewing with mastic once a day. Being doin it for 3 years. I showed some before and after pictures on another website (won't do it here, because 90% of dudes on here are toxic) and people were really impressed with the jawline, even calling it insane. In my eyes it is okay. It isn't broad but it is very visible at least.
I believe the visibility is due to mastic gum, face exercises (used 1stman course Isaac Yiu exercises, both are youtubers). I also saw a random tiktok video of a chick with very visible jawline her routine was pinching her jaw pushing down waste materials to her neck. I use a jade roller 20 sec on each side each day to do this. And last but not least being very lean. The face and neck exercises help with tighting the loose skin around the skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover