HUNTER EYES TECHNIQUE

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
So hear me out. We all know the importance of the eye area being either above average or normal or average. And Hunter eyes are just that.

The video above shows the infamous killer and nicknamed “Night Stalker”: Richard Ramirez who is a very highly attractive dude that just happened to murder people but his eyes are basically almost perfect. So what this thread is about is in the first seconds of the video up above. What if we tie our heads that constantly stretch the outer corners of our eyes to achieve a Hunter eye look. Could work. And facial exercises are not really cope at the end of the day since they increase blood flow, tone the muscles and there are some anecdotes that could potentially prove their effectiveness.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, jflsnowdzz, N1c and 1 other person
ice hooding really works

theres a reason while scandinavians have a large percentage of hunter-eyed individuals, almost every nordic here has hunter eyes (for example erik-jon or arvid)

this is also why you see so many bug eyed curries and meds

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, szolliontaraelis, mog222 and 1 other person
ice hooding really works

theres a reason while scandinavians have a large percentage of hunter-eyed individuals, almost every nordic here has hunter eyes (for example erik-jon or arvid)

what do you mean?

Oh No Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

Gta

if anedoctal reports had any validity, subliminals would work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 16515 and N1666
So hear me out. We all know the importance of the eye area being either above average or normal or average. And Hunter eyes are just that.

The video above shows the infamous killer and nicknamed “Night Stalker”: Richard Ramirez who is a very highly attractive dude that just happened to murder people but his eyes are basically almost perfect. So what this thread is about is in the first seconds of the video up above. What if we tie our heads that constantly stretch the outer corners of our eyes to achieve a Hunter eye look. Could work. And facial exercises are not really cope at the end of the day since they increase blood flow, tone the muscles and there are some anecdotes that could potentially prove their effectiveness.

its not hunter

what do you mean?
put ice cubes or cool bags on your upper eyelids, they get less exposed

scnadinavia + iceland is very cold most of the year so people get ice hooding automatically

ice hooding really works

İs it possible to reduce hooding i have too much. İ would have insane mogger eyes if i had just a little less hooding

richard ramirez just look like a random mexican guy. not good looking

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 25323 and Detective
İs it possible to reduce hooding i have too much. İ would have insane mogger eyes if i had just a little less hooding
Get a blepharoplasty

put ice cubes or cool bags on your upper eyelids, they get less exposed

scnadinavia + iceland is very cold most of the year so people get ice hooding automatically
does ice hooding work for lower eyelid and under eye support ?

does ice hooding work for lower eyelid and under eye support ?

Some people say it will take some darkness out but it doesnt give support under the eyes I think.

richard ramirez just look like a random mexican guy. not good looking
I have seen many Mexicans and they don't even look 20% alike, it also varies where they are from, most of those from the south of Mexico [Oaxaca, Puebla or Yucatan] look like shit compared to those from the north of Mexico [Baja California, Sonora].

Unnamed 1

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
the cope is infinite I would let him fuck me too if I was a good tbh