HUNTER EYES VS ALMOND EYES

dumbassnga

dumbassnga

true mayo slayer from oblock
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
604
Reputation
424
which is more ideal?
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, arthurfish and horseman.
Almond with minimal uee, only psl autist think hunter eyes look good
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: orbitlet
I think it depends on the facial features you have
 
I personally prefer hunter eyes as I like angularity and strikingness but for most people almond eyes with minimal uee is probably ideal
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, orbitlet and dumbassnga
I personally prefer hunter eyes as I like angularity and strikingness but for most people almond eyes with minimal uee is probably ideal
facts
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
whatever this is
1790558445188
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and arthurfish
hunter eyes

Translating 🔁

Very Gl almond eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: dumbassnga

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
1
Views
63
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Hardyz
Replies
8
Views
122
7472
7472
fkc
Replies
12
Views
128
fkc
fkc
W
Replies
0
Views
45
wolas
W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top