Hunter Eyes vs Prey Eyes

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
There’s a reason hunter eyes are attractive and prey eyes are not. Hunter eyes are well protected. The bones surrounding them (orbit) shield them from damage, whereas prey eyes are exposed and vulnerable.

Left has a low, straight frontal bone that protrudes forward, protecting the upper portion of the eye from damage. This is also known as hooding. Right has a high, curved frontal bone that leaves the upper eye exposed and vulnerable.

The lateral wall of the left guy’s orbit protrudes forward and is straight, which protects the lateral portion of the eye from damage. Opposite for the guy on the right. It’s recessed and curved. Same for the medial wall.

Finally, the floor of the left guy’s orbit is straight, protrudes forward, and high set, which protects the under eye from damage. Again, opposite for the guy on the right.

This is why hunter eyes are more attractive than prey eyes. They are less likely to be damaged.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 11 others
evolution is so fkn gay i hate that the way i look literally signals that i am genetically unfit to women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Nerfmonk, jackthenerd and 3 others
evolution is so fkn gay i hate that the way i look literally signals that i am genetically unfit to women

Cosmetic orbital reconstruction is the only hope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
just filler max

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, PrisonMike, Warlow and 1 other person
JFL your obsessed with hunter eyes just proves again u don’t have them

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Damn. She already has minimal amount of UEE tho. Does it work for all levels of UEE?
i dont know , i dont even know if this is an actual filler result or photoshop or something , i think u could get to hunter eyes trhough fillers only if u have already low UEE like this girl but idk truly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903
JFL your obsessed with hunter eyes just proves again u don’t have them

I love how ever since you lost the debate you’ve commented on every one of my posts just to talk shit. Salty boy.

prey eyes are unattractive because it makes u look like a bug

Negative hooding+ fillers are like fat pad hoodings. Brow hooding is more Ideal I think
Yes, as that is actually protecting the eye. Girls don’t need full hunter eyes though, or even hunter eyes at all. They are attractive with prey eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yes, as that is actually protecting the eye. Girls don’t need full hunter eyes though, or even hunter eyes at all. They are attractive with prey eyes.
white women find Fat pad hooding attractive tho because they used to protect the nordics from cold temperatures. Thats why most ethnics or meds dont have good fatpads

Negative hooding+ fillers are like fat pad hoodings. Brow hooding is more Ideal I think
Chico looks pretty good with fat pad hooding. If you're masc then brow bone looks better but for pretty boy or normies fat pad is a huge improvement to UEE.

Cope. fags with "hunter eyes" arent tough because they have a built-in bicycle helmet in their eyes. ie means their eyes were weak so waah they needed protection. right guy might not be as astethically pleasing but at least we know his ancestors werent total pussies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You seem to know a lot about eye area. Would infraorbital implants and canthoplasty fix all my orbital issues?

Last edited:
Cope. fags with "hunter eyes" arent tough because they have a built-in bicycle helmet in their eyes. ie means their eyes were weak so waah they needed protection. right guy might not be as astethically pleasing but at least we know his ancestors werent total pussies
That’s like saying guys with big skulls aren’t “tough” because they have big skills, as that means they have weak brains that need lots of bone surrounding it to protect it.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
white women find Fat pad hooding attractive tho because they used to protect the nordics from cold temperatures. Thats why most ethnics or meds dont have good fatpads
Fat pad hooding is better than no hooding, but bone hooding is better.

• +1
That’s like saying guys with big skulls aren’t “tough” because they have big skills, as that means they have weak brains that need lots of bone surrounding it to protect it.
Jfl. is that your argument?

THEY NEEDED PROTECTION BECAUSE THEY GOT IN BATTLES MEANWHILE PEOPLE WITH CUCK EYES ANCESTORS ADAPTED TO NOT FIGHTING BECAUSE OF THEIR LOW T

Jfl. is that your argument?
Argument for what? You said hunter eyes aren’t “tough”, whatever that means, because it shows the person with them has weak eyes that need protection. That’s absurd. It’s like saying guys with big frames aren’t tough as they need all that bone density to protect them from threats.

THEY NEEDED PROTECTION BECAUSE THEY GOT IN BATTLES MEANWHILE PEOPLE WITH CUCK EYES ANCESTORS ADAPTED TO NOT FIGHTING BECAUSE OF THEIR LOW T
One side of mine is semi recessed the other is protected but I have nct 😔

Finally, the floor of the left guy’s orbit is straight, protrudes forward, and high set, which protects the under eye from damage.
Can you give examples of this using side profile pics

God damn so people actually have a straight orbit? Why does my orbit bone have to be round? Literally neither of my parents have that. My dad has lesnar eye area

God damn so people actually have a straight orbit? Why does my orbit bone have to be round? Literally neither of my parents have that. My dad has lesnar eye area
Yeah, a straight, low set frontal bone (main bone that comprises the orbital roof) is key to the hunter eye look. Even better if it protrudes forward enough to cause hooding.

Yeah, a straight, low set frontal bone (main bone that comprises the orbital roof) is key to the hunter eye look. Even better if it protrudes forward enough to cause hooding.
Damn does pct with round orbitals still look good? My eyes are somewhat hooded but I have round orbitals

Damn does pct with round orbitals still look good? My eyes are somewhat hooded but I have round orbitals
Depends how round. It will look better than NCT or neutral tilt.

Upper eyelid fillers will be a game changer for me. My lower third is good but my eyes currently look like the before pic

Eyelid filler loose skin blepharoplasty nonsurgical hollowness

Cope minimal UEE = ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Cope

If you type in Google "handsome" the first 15 results are chads without hunter eyes (besides Tom Cruise in the second picture)

I love my prettyboy eyes despite the slightly unnoticeable assymetry; one of the few good features of my face

gandy has negative hooding, and chico has fat pad hooding.

• +1
Hunter eyes for women arent the same as for men
Hunter eyes include a lot of things, but feel free to lay out what you consider hunter eyes for women as opposed to men.

Hunter eyes include a lot of things, but feel free to lay out what you consider hunter eyes for women as opposed to men.
Hunter eyes for men are narrow deep set eyes with a good brow ridge and with either Neutral ct or Pct

For women, they just need to be narrow with Pct and long eyelashes

Cope

If you type in Google "handsome" the first 15 results are chads without hunter eyes (besides Tom Cruise in the second picture)

I love my prettyboy eyes despite the slightly unnoticeable assymetry; one of the few good features of my face
Post pic

Hunter eyes for men are narrow deep set eyes with a good brow ridge and with either Neutral ct or Pct

For women, they just need to be narrow with Pct and long eyelashes
Interesting. I would consider hunter eyes to meet some of (in some cases all) of the below:

1) Masculine orbital form. High cheekbones lead to straighter supraorbital and a higher infra orbital rim, making the eye sockets and thus eyelids more compact or “narrow”. This is a pretty fundamental trait that one must have to be considered to have hunter eyes. Gandy, O’ Pry, Barrett, Lima all have this trait.

2) Medial canthus. Although not necessarily masculine, a downturned medial can thus is a result of a low frontal process of the maxilla. When this process is low, the infraorbital rim is straighter and thus the lower eyelid is straighter as well. In addition, the nasal bridge and thus glabella will lower when the frontal process of maxilla is lower, thus pulling the inner eyebrow down. This is a trait many consider to be low trust. Gandy, Eriksen, Lima, Basso, Salih all have this trait to varying extents.

3) Brows. Low set, protruding brows and/or good upper eye fat pads lead to the hooded eye look that many here consider essential to have hunter eyes. In addition to the position of the brows, they should be thick, dense, and mostly flat rather than arched. Barrett, O’ Pry, Eriksen, Salih have this to varying extents.

4) Forward grown zygomatic. It is very difficult to have hunter eyes if you have a short zygomatic process of the temporal. When this happens, your zygomatic and thus lateral orbital rim is positioned farther back from the eyeball. The lateral can thus and entire lower Lid is also pulled farther back and looks “prey”. It also increases the chances of having dark under eyes as the infraorbital rim is positioned further back.

This:

E08602FA E3CC 4FA8 9393 B9B1EEB5F6CC

As opposed to:

5) Eyelashes. Similar to thick eyebrows, Thick, long eyelashes protect the eyeballs more than thin, short ones. This is an attractive trait for both genders, in my opinion:

6) Fat pads. This is mostly concerning the under eye fat pads around the infra orbital area. Aeygo sal, or the absence of dark under eye bags is partially a result of prominent under eye fat pads. I think this goes without say, but it is an attractive trait.

All this being said, I don’t think your criteria or my criteria change that the eye areas of the women I posted (women known for being top tier good looking) are not “hunter”.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and uranio
Handsome

Last edited:
Lots of those guys meet some of the criteria (masculine orbital form, low set brow), but I agree having full “hunter eyes” is overrated/not essential to being attractive. Having hooded eyes is perhaps the most overrated trait on this forum (next to compact midface).

• +1
Reactions: Teutonic
Look at this motherfucker!
flap-necked-chameleon-type-1024x683.jpg

2nd guy's cousin