Hunter Eyes

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
What do I need for perfect Hunter eyes? Be brutally honest. I know I have Ptosis but my eye doctor said it wasn’t “strong enough” for surgery. Regardless tell me what I need for perfect eyes. Also how to fix my tear troughs?

Attachments

• BF7471AB-94B9-443E-BC81-09C5E503B9FF.jpeg
    BF7471AB-94B9-443E-BC81-09C5E503B9FF.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AE7D3C13-FB40-4C46-B870-4B8AD2CD940E.jpeg
    AE7D3C13-FB40-4C46-B870-4B8AD2CD940E.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7F4603D6-E7A3-4C5E-B274-7C4A8E208554.jpeg
    7F4603D6-E7A3-4C5E-B274-7C4A8E208554.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Lygodactylus, attarde75 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, rdqs, Deleted member 29786 and 11 others
You need genetics

You need to be reborn with good genetics, don't do surgery, you will destroy your eyes/vision.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and poopmaster22
How would I
You need to be reborn with good genetics, don't do surgery, you will destroy your eyes/vision.
destroy vision? I’m not talking eye color I will do Yeux Clair’s I m talking how to give Hunter eyes

I rely on your MFers more than some lame surgeon give me the goods to become Sean o pry

• +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone
How would I

destroy vision? I’m not talking eye color I will do Yeux Clair’s I m talking how to give Hunter eyes
For example, it's like if an African (big nose) wants to have the same nose as Chico, it's surgically impossible

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Well can any surgeries atleast improve it?
For example, it's like if an African (big nose) wants to have the same nose as Chico, it's surgically impossible

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Well can any surgeries atleast improve it?
Yes, but it's still dangerous (because it's an extremely sensitive area), do as you wish. But it is impossible to have a hunter, anyway the surgeon will tell you. (otherwise everyone puts in 10k€ and they are all international models.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Yes, but it's still dangerous (because it's an extremely sensitive area), do as you wish. But it is impossible to have a hunter, anyway the surgeon will tell you. (otherwise everyone puts in 10k€ and they are all international models.
Hmm cantho is dangerous? I do scar easily will cantho give me a fucking keloid ?

start ice hooding first of all + castor oil + dye your eyebrows and eyelashes black +start perma-squinting
infra implants + lateral elastic canthoplasty
good luck
u may not reach hunter eyes however just an improved eye area

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, squirrelcel, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
Hmm cantho is dangerous? I do scar easily will cantho give me a fucking keloid ?
Cantho, lower eyelid retraction, etc. These procedures are generally safe.

Procedures that are risky are like OBO and whatnot. However don't expect to have hunter eyes from surgery, you can improve but you probably never will have the hunter eye shape that Meeks has for example

For you I recommend cantho, lower eyelid retraction & UEE fillers. Consider also infraorbital rim implants. It should improve your eye area by a bit.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
You are born with them
Images 6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and ROTTING
You have a good eye colour ngl

• +1
What do I need for perfect Hunter eyes? Be brutally honest. I know I have Ptosis but my eye doctor said it wasn’t “strong enough” for surgery. Regardless tell me what I need for perfect eyes. Also how to fix my tear troughs?
1. Sleep full nights
2. Eye exercises like rapid blinking or brow lifting
3. Icy water on your eyelids (overkill)

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and poopmaster22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
You didnt get shit, so dont talk fam.

Its not dangerous at all if you go with implants which is what OP needs.
the eye area is extremely sensitive and dangerous. I warn

the eye area is extremely sensitive and dangerous. I warn
i got infras with saddle and recovery was super fast. about 4-5 users from here they also got same thing.

Stop talking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 16110 and poopmaster22
start ice hooding first of all + castor oil + dye your eyebrows and eyelashes black +start perma-squinting
infra implants + lateral elastic canthoplasty
good luck
u may not reach hunter eyes however just an improved eye area
Anyone that does all that?

Cantho, lower eyelid retraction, etc. These procedures are generally safe.

Procedures that are risky are like OBO and whatnot. However don't expect to have hunter eyes from surgery, you can improve but you probably never will have the hunter eye shape that Meeks has for example

For you I recommend cantho, lower eyelid retraction & UEE fillers. Consider also infraorbital rim implants. It should improve your eye area by a bit.
Yes I wanted to get Taban almond eye stuff but he is expensive so hopefully there is a cheaper better option. Are UEE fillers similar to fillers in your face? If so then no I’m against fillers due to migration

I
1. Sleep full nights
2. Eye exercises like rapid blinking or brow lifting
3. Icy water on your eyelids (overkill)
get bad sleep. I take cold showers. I’ll try rapid blinking.

You didnt get shit, so dont talk fam.

Its not dangerous at all if you go with implants which is what OP needs.
What type I’m willing to do anything to look like You

I don’t know. That’s up to you to research
I come to this site because half you people are borderline doctors. If I research I want know what to find so I post photo and ask experts to tell me so then I can take it to the doctor

Yes I wanted to get Taban almond eye stuff but he is expensive so hopefully there is a cheaper better option. Are UEE fillers similar to fillers in your face? If so then no I’m against fillers due to migration
UEE fillers and chin fillers have low chance of migration

• +1
UEE fillers and chin fillers have low chance of migration
Any other way to fix uee? Personally I was thinking cantho plasty and pexy as well as Infras, Sub Malar, and Eyelid retraction and ptosis repair

hunter eyes are a result of multiple things, which are mainly- forward grown and projecting forehead, low set eyebrows, deep set eyeballs, good under eye support from orbital bones, positive or neutral hooding from brow bones on outer part of the eye, tall nasal bridge at eye level and some other smaller things such as above average PFL (horizontally long + vertically short eye), slightly positive or neutral canthal tilt etc.

Its not just 1-2 things, hence why it is the hardest to achieve.

Women have some options to fake the eye shape via makeup, eyeliner etc. but even that has its limits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and MrRubiks
They lack infra and supraorbital support and they're not deep set enough. You would need orbital decompression (first), orbital rim augmentation, and eyebrow lowering.

*edit* Add in a possible brow augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Pagnonisavemyeyes
They lack infra and supraorbital support and they're not deep set enough. You would need orbital decompression (first), orbital rim augmentation, and eyebrow lowering.

*edit* Add in a possible brow augmentation.
How do they do orbital decomp? My eyes don’t look like graves do I still need? Also how orbital times is augmented with implant?

hunter eyes are a result of multiple things, which are mainly- forward grown and projecting forehead, low set eyebrows, deep set eyeballs, good under eye support from orbital bones, positive or neutral hooding from brow bones on outer part of the eye, tall nasal bridge at eye level and some other smaller things such as above average PFL (horizontally long + vertically short eye), slightly positive or neutral canthal tilt etc.

Its not just 1-2 things, hence why it is the hardest to achieve.

Women have some options to fake the eye shape via makeup, eyeliner etc. but even that has its limits.
How I get with surgery?

How I get with surgery?
It depends on your eyes. I don't have hunter eyes because of my large orbits and UUE, so I'm correcting it with orbital rim augmentation. The same solution may not work for you.

How do they do orbital decomp? My eyes don’t look like graves do I still need? Also how orbital times is augmented with implant?
idk how orbital decompression is performed. And the augmentation is performed by creating customized rim implants (composed of PEEK) from a CT scan.

• +1
It depends on your eyes. I don't have hunter eyes because of my large orbits and UUE, so I'm correcting it with orbital rim augmentation. The same solution may not work for you.
My bad. I haven't been on in a bit and totally spaced on the context here. I see you've already provided pictures.

i got infras with saddle and recovery was super fast. about 4-5 users from here they also got same thing.

Stop talking shit.
How do they look now?

• +1