hunter prey eye area is bullshit/10

You are such a troll dude you can the downswung tear drop medial canthus and the completely hooded
he doesn't have hunter eyes

than any of your hunter eyes fanboys/10
Man you don’t know how to use this meme right? I’ve seen other posts from you
You always just put “/10” everywhere randomly lol you sound like a middle age crisis dad trying to use teenage slangs incorrectly and making everyone cringe

Umm no hunter eyes/ eye area is not bullshit at all.

The truth is you get pussy because you are 6'2 jacked and have strong jaw, but your hair, eyes, and nose could be better.

Someone else may not have the muscles, height, or jaw you have but make up for it with their hair, nose, and hunter eye area.

If you really are getting pussy thats good, but coping about eye area being bullshit just because YOU dont have it, but have other things going for you is nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Man you don’t know how to use this meme right? I’ve seen other posts from you
You always just put “/10” everywhere randomly lol you sound like a middle age crisis dad trying to use teenage slangs incorrectly and making everyone cringe
Yes your my son and bitch/10
Umm no hunter eyes/ eye area is not bullshit at all.

The truth is you get pussy because you are 6'2 jacked and have strong jaw, but your hair, eyes, and nose could be better.

Someone else may not have the muscles, height, or jaw you have but make up for it with their hair, nose, and hunter eye area.

If you really are getting pussy thats good, but coping about eye area being bullshit just because YOU dont have it, but have other things going for you is nonsense
Thanks buddy/10
That's not enough for "an absolute unit"

Aren't you 6'2? He automatically heightmogs you.
I'll destory chico in real life. In a nightclub environment no girl would even look at him as sexual prospect.

The body pic of him is so feminine looking it's not even funny. His great facial aesthetic would be shit standing next to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Yes your my son and bitch/10

Thanks buddy/10

I'll destory chico in real life. In a nightclub environment no girl would even look at him as sexual prospect.

The body pic of him is so feminine looking it's not even funny. His great facial aesthetic would be shit standing next to me.
Chico body isn’t bad. It’s good enough for one night stand

Chico body isn’t bad. It’s good enough for one night stand
Okay buddy guy looks like he hasn't consumed a steak or any kind of protein in a million years.

Nice face ugly body.

Have a nice night bros. Trolling was fun.
How old were you and when did you lose your V card?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Did gymmaxxing helped you at all?

Yes guys, Hunter eyes are a copeView attachment 102041

This guy looks good but I would eat him. Although he seems like a nice person. But this is weird, how can someone that is looking inoffensive be attractive, are we missing a piece of the puzzle