hunyer eyes or not?

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Does this guy have the hunter eye look?would you guys consider these hunter eyes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-064956_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-064956_Instagram.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_20210610-064931_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-064931_Instagram.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 164
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 10987
Not really hunter but doesn't matter since they look least as good

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 10 others
Yea id say they are more pretty boy eyes but it doesn't matter as long as they look good

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 8165
  • +1
Reactions: Fekir9936, Jason Voorhees and coolguy1
Not Hunter but Almond/Feline eyed
Still look insane

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MarstonAlloy, owlofathena and 2 others
Not Hunter but Almond/Feline eyed
Still look insane
I agree the whole argument saying pretty boys don't slay only masculine men do is pointless lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
no

but he has pretty eyes which are a 1000 times better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and volcelfatcel
He looks like a modernized Alain Delon ngl
Regardless brutal coloring pill, they'd look like shit if they were dark brown :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
Indeed but its the ideal eyeshape for women
Their version of hunter eyes
View attachment 1172871
females will never have true PSL hunter eyes cus females don't have the testosterone to grow a browridge. It's the singular most dimorphic facial feature on men besides facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 10987
He looks like a modernized Alain Delon ngl
Regardless brutal coloring pill, they'd look like shit if they were dark brown :lul:
Less better but not shit JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and volcelfatcel
So you think pretty boy eyes look better on both sexes?
Ofc prettyboys eyes look great on women, but a prettyboys going for a prettyboy look yes they look great

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 10987
females will never have true PSL hunter eyes cus females don't have the testosterone to grow a browridge. It's the singular most dimorphic facial feature on men besides facial hair.
Yeah
Also the deepsetness
Women eyes are Flat

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Ofc prettyboys eyes look great on women, but a prettyboys going for a prettyboy look yes they look great
Yeah because prettyboys are a bit fem

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Less better but not shit JFL
they'd look like utter shit ngl, his eye color contrasts with well with his skin tone, dark brown wouldn't it would make his eyes look soulless . He doesn't have good shape by itself he has good coloring which lowers his need to have good shape.

Dark brown eyes require more shit to be striking than just normal blue eyes

Henry cavill doesn't have hunter eyes but they still look pretty good even though id still think on him hunter would look better

• +1
how do these niggas achieve such nice complexion

• +1
He's got prettyboy eyes which are the ideal eyes to everyone that isn't a PSL turbo autist.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, MarstonAlloy and volcelfatcel
Yeah because prettyboys are a bit fem
Issue is aging though
Henry cavill doesn't have hunter eyes but they still look pretty good even though id still think on him hunter would look better
Cavills eye area is perfect for him tbh because the rest of his face is masc, and his friendly/high Trust eye area gives him a perfect balance

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 10987
how do these niggas achieve such nice complexion
instagram photos so they probably apply makeup, filters, proper lighting before they take the photo.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
Issue is aging though

Cavills eye area is perfect for him tbh because the rest of his face is masc, and his friendly/high Trust eye area gives him a perfect balance
He has browridge + deep eyes so they look good

• +1
Issue is aging though

Over all would you say he is meduim trust looking?

• +1
Does this guy have the hunter eye look?would you guys consider these hunter eyes?
Ok so there are 6 main different eye shapes; and then an infinite amount of variations of those 6. But the 6 baselines shapes are as follows:

1. Round - basic look, what you see in a human anatomy chart
2. Up turned - rounded eyes that look like someone twisted them upwards, very feminine but also evil looking
3. Down turned - same as above but reversed, makes people look "sad" or "tired"; like the opposite of a resting bitch face
4. Monolid - 90 percent of asians, similar to hooded, but more rounded and less attractive
5. Almond - 90 percent of black people, basically like rounded eyes but have a slight shape to them and bulge out slightly
6. Hooded - what most call "hunter eyes" have a square shape with hooding; usually towards the top, looks like a lion's eyes

All of them except 2 and 6 are the worst and are going to be a big hit to your smv. 2 and 6 - upturned and hooded are normally viewed as being attractive. You could maybe say monolid shape is ok, but if that were the case then why do asians get eyelid surgery? Either way, I would still say 2 and 6 are the best shape; most people would agree. Anyways, according to this pic I would say that no this guy does not have hunter eyes, but he has a variation of the round with slight hooding/shaping which is still fairly decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
Ok so there are 6 main different eye shapes; and then an infinite amount of variations of those 6. But the 6 baselines shapes are as follows:

2. Up turned - rounded eyes that look like someone twisted them upwards, very feminine but also evil looking
3. Down turned - same as above but reversed, makes people look "sad" or "tired"; like the opposite of a resting bitch face
4. Monolid - 90 percent of asians, similar to hooded, but more rounded and less attractive
5. Almond - 90 percent of black people, basically like rounded eyes but have a slight shape to them and bulge out slightly
6. Hooded - what most call "hunter eyes" have a square shape with hooding; usually towards the top, looks like a lion's eyes

All of them except 2 and 6 are the worst and are going to be a big hit to your smv. 2 and 6 - upturned and hooded are normally viewed as being attractive. You could maybe say monolid shape is ok, but if that were the case then why do asians get eyelid surgery? Either way, I would still say 2 and 6 are the best shape; most people would agree. Anyways, according to this pic I would say that no this guy does not have hunter eyes, but he has a variation of the round with slight hooding/shaping which is still fairly decent.
I'm asian i got asian eyes but I got double eyelids lol

Almond eyes look good as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger

1. hooded
2. Almond
3. Up turned

Nothing mogs true hunter eyes, gandy's eye area is unmoggable.

• +1
1. hooded
2. Almond
3. Up turned

Nothing mogs true hunter eyes, gandy's eye area is unmoggable.
Yeah. I mean honestly we could maybe say that the other shapes except monolid are subjectively attractive, but I think its common knowledge at this point that hooded is the golden standard for certified Chad status.

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
no, pretty boy eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
no but he's fucking jbs as we speak thats fosure

Monolid is covering
Not similar to hooding

Monolid is a death sentence

what about the color tho
Amplified by editing and filters. Also your eye color pops out more if your skin contrasts well with it, and this guys does, makeup technically increases contrast and popping as well.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
Amplified by editing and filters. Also your eye color pops out more if your skin contrasts well with it, and this guys does, makeup technically increases contrast and popping as well.
oh so you say its fake it looked real in the first pic to me

• +1